Darkness 12

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

What the hell have I done? I didn't told him that I love him did I?” Hyuk was lost in his thoughts. He didn't even realize that Donghae was already there and walking to his place beside him until he heard the moving of a chair beside him. So what now? He told Donghae everything that was slowly eating him from the inside but he felt awful. Aren't you supposed to feel better after speaking your heart out? Well maybe not in a situation like this.

 

He nervously shifted on his chair, afraid to look over to the other. What does he think about him now? He didn't even realized that he confessed until it slipped him. Hyuk stiffened when he suddenly felt a light tip on his shoulder. “Hyuk? .. We need to talk...” came the soft voice he loved so much from his left side. He gulped and turned his head so he could look at Donghae properly. “I know. But seriously. I don't want to... what do you have to say anyways? That you're not scared or something like that? If so.. then I don't believe you. No one would look at me as if it was nothing when he found out that … you know.. Even I myself wouldn't want to be friends with me..”

 

While saying that he watched Donghaes expressions. He could see hurt, honesty and... was it love? “But I'm really not afraid. Sure I was shocked at first but I never really felt afraid. To be honest I think you're a really ho.. eh I mean cool vampire you know and...” “Shh.. not so loud! Do you want the whole school to know it?..” Hyuk hissed and silenced the other with that. Sure he had to hold back a grin when he heard the nearly spoken adjective because he was quite sure it was 'hot'.

 

“Sorry.. but anyways. I don't want to stop being friends with you. And I know you good enough to know you don't want it either. So can't we go on with what we had? I promise to take more care of me so that I wouldn't hurt myself.... A-and you can tell Chaerin that you don't need her anymore...” Donghae grinned and looked Hyuk straight in the eyes who seemed to be thinking about something.

 

“But … I need her. I feed from her Donghae. You can't demand me to push her away just because you don't like her.” Hyuk whispered so that no one else would listen to the further conversation. Luckily the Teacher is always late so they had time to discuss those things. “Yeah I know. That's why I tell you that you don't need her anymore.” The grin was still on Donghaes face and Hyuk began to have a bad feeling about this. “I don't really get what you mean Hae. And I'm not sure if I want to know..”

 

“I mean that you can have my Blood Hyukkie. I hate the image of her being all lovey dovey with you when it also could be me. Eh.. you know your best friend with whom you don't have to fake a relationship to be near him.” Hyuks eyes went wide and he was shocked. Was he serious? Whats wrong with him that he's thinking about that? Before Hyuk could say anything else the teacher, Mr. Choi came into the classroom and both of them turned to the front.

 

“Okay class, let's not waste time and continue yesterdays lesson. We already talked about the start of the myth in generally and where it started. So today we'll talk about what you think Vampires can do. What powers do they have and how can they be stopped?.. Any volunteer?” Hyukjae slipped deeper into his seat and hoped that maybe today the teacher wouldn't pick him like any other day. “Okay than I'll pick! What about .. Hyukjae!..” Just great. Was today the day the whole world decided to turn against him?

 

He sighed and sat down comfortable this time. Why pretend when he also could speak the truth? “In my opinion Vampires are the most pitiful creatures. Sure they are immortal and that but they can't have a normal live. The world is slowly dying beneath them and they can't even do anything against it. Plus they can't kill themselves. When it comes to power I think there are different types. It depends on the Vampire himself. If he's a pure blood, half blood or one of the newborn.. pure bloods definitely are the most powerful Vampires. They're stronger and faster than humans and also have powers like controlling fire, telekinesis or mind control. The half bloods normally have just one little power which normally is telepathy or healing while newborn vampires don't have any type of power unless their master is willing to give them one. The only way to get rid of those creatures is either slicing off his head or have an Angel execute him. But I doubt that someone by any chance has an angel by his side 24/7.”

 

Mr. Choi just nodded. “Well done Hyuk .. but what have angels to do with this?..” “Well Angels were send to terminate all evil beings but mostly only vampires because they're way easier to hunt for them. Sadly the number of Angels on earth was falling rapidly in the last years and it's rare to find one. But that's just a theory I read somewhere.” Hyuk grinned and finished his explanation.

 

Mr. Choi seemed to be very pleased with his little speak. The rest of the lesson was a bit depressing because they talked about possible exorcisms an he got a slight headache when Mr. Choi decided to read a bit of an exorcism out loud. That time he covered his ears and layed his head on the table while is breath was kinda heavy.

 

He just knew Donghae asked the teacher to stop because he saw no meaning on this unless some students wanted to become exorcists. Luckily no one seemed to respond so he stopped and Hyuk gave Hae a thankful look. Then the lesson was over and everyone left the class. But just when Hyuk was about to go to the lockers again someone grabbed his wrist. “Wait. I have to talk about another thing Hyuk...” Hae said and let go of his wrist while nervously looking to the ground.

 

Hyuk sighed and leaned himself against the wall. “First of all you can forget the idea about me your blood. I remember telling you that I don't want to hurt you... that includes biting, Hae. Secondly I know what you want to talk about. It's the confession right? I would lie if I tell you I lied but the truth is I'm confused myself. I didn't even knew I was gay myself when everyone else was sure I am. I don't need an answer from you. I'm just glad that I could confess …” He smiled and was about to turn around when he felt a pair of arms sliding behind his back and a body pressing against his. He slightly gulped when he looked Donghae in the eyes.

 

“Could you shut up for a minute Hyukkie? I'm actually glad and really happy you did so. And I… I love you too. That's why I don't want her to touch or even speak with you...” Hyuk blinked a few times to realize what he was just told. So Donghae loves him too? His heart was now racing and a smile was coming on his face. But he was also worried about this vampire fact so he couldn't really let out his happiness.

 

In the brink of his eye he could see a really mad looking Chaerin which disappeared a few seconds after. But why was she so mad? And about what? He had a bad feeling about this.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3