Darkness 19

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

____________________________________________________________________________

“You want to know something about me?..” Hyuk asked and lifted one of his eyebrows while he still carried Donghae around. “Yes, I'm curious about what you saw. Where you lived and where you were...” came from Hae and Hyuk could feel him snuggle more into his back. “Where shall I start then? .. from the beginning?..” When Hyuk felt the other nod he breathed in and thought about how to start. “I was born in the year 1510. My family was one of the richest and of course one of the highest too. None of us had something you couldn't be proud of. I was taught how to handle my powers when I was 5 .. and honestly I didn't even know what I was supposed to learn.”

 

He chuckled softly and thought back to his childhood. “My mother always said that she wanted me to have something cool to control... like fire or maybe shadows. My father thought I would have something lame... like Earth or Magnetism. To think that I actually was nothing from that let me feel a bit disappointed. What can you do with controlling feelings anyway?.. At least I could still read minds and use telepathy.” He stopped his talking when he felt a light beat on his head. “Don't pull yourself down! .. It's a great power... You could give a friend happiness who needs it very bad .. or you could push shy people like Henry push to confess or something..”

 

Hyuk chuckled and shook his head. “Yeah, but it's still a bit lame .. Anyways, I didn't go to school ever because I was taught the most important things at home till I was 19. There I actually stopped aging... at least for the next centuries... When I was bored I wandered around in town. So I met my first friend. A young artist named Leonardo Da Vinci. You know where he got the Idea from the Mona Lisa?..” he asked and saw Hae shook his Head. “I told him his drawings were boring and that he should draw something lively. He needed three whole month to think about something..”

 

“One day he met this friendly lady with the most precious smile he ever saw and drew her... well he tried to drew her and guess what? That's how the Mona Lisa was born!..” A short silence and then Hae began to laugh. “Wow, to think you actually told one of the most famous artists of the world that his works were boring... beautiful Hyuk... just beautiful..” “Oh, that wasn't even half of my life... 1665 a decade were the pest was occurring. I was climbing in a apple tree because damn, that was a time were I was really deep into apples. So when I was picking a few apples from the branches one of them fell to the ground. I tried to snatch him so he wouldn't land there but I couldn't reach it. I also saw someone laying underneath this tree so when the apple landed on this someones head I quickly hid myself higher up the tree...”

 

“Wait.. I think I heard this story somewhere before...” Donghae thought about it and a few minutes later he gave up and let his head hang on Hyuks shoulder with a pout. “Well, let me give you a hint... the persons name, which I found out later, was Isaac Newton..” Then a gasp came from the angel and he stared at Hyuk in utter disbelieve. “Hyuk!! Thanks to you he found out about gravitation!!.. Who would have thought that someone as clumsy as you would have so much to do with our .. well, humans history!!..” Hyuk chuckled and nodded. “I take that as some sort of compliment.” “Okay... before you start talking again.. who else did you meet? Oh and please only say important persons....”

 

After a while of thinking Hyuk began to list up a few persons. “Well, there was this Guy.. I think his name was Benjamin..” “Button?..” “No Hae. That's a fictive character. I mean Franklin … Benjamin Franklin oh, and he had a friend .. errr... Thomas Jefferson... then there was Napoleon.. you know.. short guy.. Even shorter than yo- OUCH!” His words were cut off when Hae punched him on the Head. Hard. Very Hard. “That was mean.. you know I hate it to be called short even if it's true..” he pouted and Hyuk sighed. “Sorry... well, after meeting this people I moved to Transylvania. And as you already know... met Van Helsing.”

 

“Question!” Hae shouted and started again not a second after. “Let's ignore Ben, Thomas and the dwarf but when you met Van Helsing.. didn't you say you had to run away from him because he found out what you were?..” Another sigh from Hyuk and he nodded. “Yes... Sadly. He ran into me when I was feedi- scratch that... drinking. It was hard to get him off of my heels but I managed to hide. At least I think so. Or he just realized this Dracula guy living in the big black castle on the mountains near the town..” A shrug of his shoulders and he realized that they were nearly home.

 

“Wow, your live was kinda interesting... was there something else? Maybe something you can't forget till now?.. And why did you made this promise to never fall in love?..” With that Hyuk froze in his pace and stared to the ground. Even when he was happy now, his heart couldn't help but ache thinking about this one Night again. A few tears were running over his cheeks and when Hae noticed them he wiped them away with his thump. “I-I'm sorry... don't think about it... I don't want to know if it hurts you so much...” But Hyuk shook his head.. heeding to a near bench and letting Donghae sit on it with Hyuk right beside him. He stared straight into nothing and after a short while of silence he breathed in. Deep.

 

“There was this girl... I don't know.. 200 years ago maybe... You could call her my first love or something like that. And she loved me too. We were together for 4 years when I asked her to marry me. Of course she said yes.. but she also didn't knew what I was.” He stopped for a short while. Lightly shivering on the thoughts and not wanting to look at Hae. “One day, a month before our wedding, I decided to tell her the truth. I thought bringing secrets into a married life wasn't the best solution and because she told me she would always love me, whatever happens, was one thing to believe in. We sat down in the living room of the house we brought together. She seemed to know that something was wrong with me because I acted strange that day...”

 

Another pause and Hyuk could feel Haes hand sneaking around him and his head leaning against his shoulder to give him much needed comfort. “Go on...” he whispered and Hyuk smiled a bit. “I told her that I don't want to lie any longer and that I don't want her to freak out. She promised me and that was when I told her. I saw the smile in her usually beautiful face vanishing and of course she didn't believe me at first saying that it was a horrible joke. I tried to calm her down and when she was calm I showed her my true self. Guess what happened?..” “I.. I don't know... maybe she ran away?..” “Not only that... she screamed, told me to never touch or see her again... then she ran away. Telling the police and even the church that a monster was living in town. Of course that was the moment when I came to the conclusion to move out of town.” “..where did you go?..” “Seoul. Since that day I lived here. Hiding in the shadows, meeting Heechul and the others...” Another few minutes of silence and Hae spoke up again.

 

“I hate her you know.. she broke your heart so awfully that I wish I could beat her to death right now.” Hyuk chuckled and turned his head to his precious boyfriend. “Well, the funny thing was... I already was expecting her to act that way. But the thing that really hurt was the sentence she throw at me just before she ran away...” Hae hesitated before finally asking. “What.. did she say?..” “I knew something was wrong with you! You are a monster! To think that I nearly married something like you! I hope you get killed by someone fast so that you can burn in hell. Why are you even trying to live a normal life! You should know that no one will ever love a monster like you! You deserve only the baddest things!.. that's what she said... and that was were I was so shocked and actually believe her every word. I made this stupid rule to never have friends or fall in love again so that I would never get hurt that badly again...”

 

He could basically feel Hae's grip tightened around him and he knew that he was furious right now. “Hey... no need to get mad. She's already dead okay?...” “Good for her... or else she would be when I would have found her... but you know. I'm so happy that you actually ed that rule of yours up by loving me. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so bad that I would chose you above everything and you don't know how much actually...” He climbed up his lap and laid his arms around Hyuks neck while staring into his eyes and smiling with the most love filled gaze Hyuk ever saw. The latter also laid his arms around the angels waist to pull him a bit closer.

 

“I love you too Hae. Probably as equally as you love me. And I'm so relieved that I can have you until eternity ends. To think that you could have died before me killed me and I was thinking about either turning you or begging an angel to kill me when your time came. But I never could have brought my self to turn you so I got stuck with the second option.” He leaned forward and pressed his lips on Hae's in a loving way. The other let out a soft mewl while he let his hands slide up to through Hyuks hair. Loving this feeling Hyuk let his hands slide under the fabric of Hae's shirt, slowly making circles on his stomach and going higher to his collarbones. But not before he teasingly let one of his fingers brush against one of the others nubs just slightly.

 

He pulled back with a smirk and stared into Hae's darkened eyes an let his gaze wander to his neck. He could basically see the blood pumping through his oh, so delicious vein and shook his head. Hard. “Let's go. I just decided to actually agree to your sleep over. I send Heechul a letter, and you still need to tell me what you want me to do for loosing the race...” he grinned and ordered Hae to jump on his back again. When he did that he could feel the others over heated body pressing against him while walking the last meters to his house. A few minutes later and they sat in Donghae's room for the second time today. While Donghae was sitting in his bed Hyuk wrote his letter of explanation to Heechul.

 

When he finished this he went to the window which was by right behind Donghae on the bed, throw the letter out and send it with his telepathic powers to Heechul. “Okay, so after that is done now... what shall I do?..”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(c) Dia_x3