Darkness 20

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae
____________________________________________________________________________________

 

He stared into Donghae's eyes and smiled when he finished clean- his hand. “You taste so ing delicious princess ~” He said and kissed the other again. “And you're y as hell.” After he separated himself from the absolute stunning man in front of him Hyuk slowly walked over to the bathroom and came back with a towel. “I hope you can still walk tomorrow.. I tried to be gentle.” Just when he was about to clean the other he was grabbed and pushed to the bed. “God damn, Hyuk... YOU call ME y? … You're walking on legs. Seriously..” Hae let his Hands roam on the others abs and his lips. “I get hot by just watching you walk...”

 

He bend down until he faced Hyuks collarbones and began to harshly and bite on them, leaving a deep purple mark and then doing the same thing on his neck a few times. “I would like another round~” Hae purred into the others ear and felt him stiffen. “But you're right. After a second time I wouldn't be able to walk properly tomorrow... sadly..” A smile crept onto Hyuks face as he grabbed Hae and pulled him to his side on the bed and pulled the blankets above them. “Let's talk about that later. You sure are tired now so sleep. Maybe I'll carry you to school tomorrow~”

 

Just when those words left his mouth Donghae yawned, snuggled into Hyuks chest and layed his arms around his body. Hyuk layed his arms around the smaller boys waist and snuggled his face into Hae's soft locks. Inhaling his scent from which he thought he could get high every time he smelled him, he also closed his eyes, listening to the others heartbeat and even breath. The hours in which they lay beside each other felt just like minutes and soon the alarm clock on Donghae's bedside-table started ringing loudly. Annoyed as Hyuk pushed it off and sat up while watching Donghae sleepily stretch.

 

“Does it hurt?..” Hyuk asked with concern as he kept his eyes on the still moving Angel beside him. They were both still and he could still see the love- and normal- bites he left on the others smooth skin. Hae shook his head and smiled. “Nope.. so it's either because of my healing skills or because you're great in being careful~ But my bet is on the first one 'cause I know what a beast you'll be..” grinning the Angel stood up and walked to his closet, searching for clean clothes and skipping to the bathroom when he found some. “Thanks for trusting me Hae... Love you too.” Hyuk rolled his eyes and stood up too. “I'm taking some of your clothes okay?.. I didn't had anything to change with me since I didn't expect something like this..”

 

Walking over to the closet he looked for something to wear for himself what was a bit difficult 'cause the other was shorter than him. When he found one of those large sweats the other rarely wore he decided it would be better than nothing and just pulled out one of Hae's baggy Jeans too. Waiting for his Boyfriend to come out of the bathroom he leaned against the wall in front of the door. Ten Minutes and a shower later, he went downstairs and into the kitchen were Donghae was sitting on top of the kitchen counter, a toast in one and the news paper in the other hand. Hyuk smirked as he went over and stood right in front of his angel.

 

Hae's gaze went up from the paper and stopped on Hyuks glittering and slightly red eyes. “Good morning beautiful~ Ready for school?..” The blonde asked and pecked the other on the lips. Nodding Hae ate the last bit of his toast and thought about something. “Yeah... but whats with you?..” Hyuk lifted his eyebrows in question and Hae sighed. “Aren't you.. well hungry? I know how hard you were holding yourself back yesterday... and I feel bad about it.” The blond looked away and leaned himself against the fridge. Yes. He had hold himself back. And it was hard as hell. “Even if I were hungry... I can't drink your blood Hyuk. It paralyzes me if you haven't forgotten..”

 

But Hyuk was taken aback when he saw Hae walking to him with a y smirk on his lips. “Of course I know that Hyukkie. But you know that we can have fun even when you can't move...~ Especially when were at it... I could take over for the time being..” Hae began to slide his fingers over Hyuks body who began to his lips nervously. “I would start with teasing your sweet spots.. like this one right here..” He slowly the place behind Hyuks left ear which gained him a soft whimper.

 

“Then I would go on with , biting and your neck, leaving marks all over it like yesterday... going lower, letting my tongue brush here and there and playing with your sensitive nubs.” grinning he softly caressed the clothed s with his thumps earning a breathless groan from the other who uncomfortably shifted in his stand. An obvious bulge already in his pants. Hyuk tried to push the other off of him but he didn't move one bit. “Just bite me Hyuk. The last time you were just taking to long. You just need to finish before 10 seconds are over.....” With a clouded vision Hyuk stared onto Hae's neck while gulping hard. “10 Seconds you say? .. And what makes you so sure about that? ..” Hardly able to think straight 'cause of his not-so-little problem down there.

 

“Because it was to short to be over 10... Come on.. I know you want it Hyuk..” Donghae, who was aware of Hyuks 'problem' let his Hand slide down his body and palmed the vampire's crotch with a firm grip while whispering into Hyuks ear. “Sh- Hae! .. You ing tease!” Came the desperate answer from Hyuk which grabbed the others hair to the side to have better access to Hae's neck while over the sensitive flesh. The other trembled lightly in his grip and closed his eyes, his hand still Hyuks clothed . Not one second later and the blonde lost it completely. He bit down his Boyfriends neck, his addicting blood and falling into a rush.

 

A soft mewl was heard from Donghae afterwards and both of them counted down. Just when they reached a count of 9 Hyuk stopped and pulled away... involuntarily.. and the last drops from his skin. Hunger gone but hard as hell he stared into the other boys eyes. “Damn... that felt good. When taking drugs is that fantastic too I would love to start with something..” Grinning Hae let go of the now very Hyuk and smirked. “Hae.. I dare you to leave me hanging now....” Hyuk warned when he felt the other pulling away from him. “So sorry Hyuk but I don't want to be late for school~ ..” Another little peck and Hae walked back to his room to grab his stuff.

 

“You have to be kidding me ..~” Hyuk whined and tried to think on something off turning but nothing really helped so he just sighed frustrated and hoped it will go away in some time. He went to grab his stuff too and both of them started walking to school. “If you do this ever again I swear that you won't arrive school on that day...” Hyuk mumbled a bit angry and gritted his teeth. “Aww... I'm sorry okay?... Will you still carry me?” “You should be... You're lucky that I love you Hae...” Hyuk said while he got on his knees and waited till Hae was on his back. When they arrived at school Hyuk saw two really angry faces. “I'm sorry Hae. Can you go to your friends while I have a quick.. wait maybe not so quick conversation with Hee and Jae?..” With a nod and a soft peck the angel disappeared to the other side of the schools ground to his own friends.

 

Not three seconds later Hyuk was grabbed on his wrist and pulled to the others by a pissed of Heechul. “The heck Hyuk! .. I thought we discussed this! .. And then you send me a letter? A ING LETTER????!” Heechul throw the piece of paper to the ground and when he finished screaming Jae took his time. “Why the hell didn't you come to my house? .. Don't ing tell me you forgot because you were with Hae! I planned this for you! God I could have killed you and Sungmin for not coming!” Hyuk sighed, he really forgot Jaejoongs invitation and he knew Heechul would around today. But he wasn't prepared for both Divas to activate their modes...

 

“Okay listen... Heechul, I'm really sorry about that and I would have come personally to explain this but you see I was … kinda distracted.. and Jae, Sorry to you too. But you know I'm not the one for partys and stuff like that. I have to life on my own at times and it was important for me to sort this out. So please don't … wait... Sungmin wasn't there too?” His gaze wandered around to realize that he isn't anywhere to be seen. “He's with this Kyuhyun guy over there. Don't know why but they arrived together...” Heechul gestured to the opposite side of the schools-ground were Donghae's group is and Hyuk could see the bunny sitting on the table-tennis plate, of course with a big space in between himself and Donghae, and he talked with Kyu.

 

“But Hyuk … I'm seriously worried about you...” Heechul added and had this worried look on his face. “Are you sure this is a good idea?..” Hyuk nodded and smiled. “I am. Please Heechul you know him. He could never harm us. And even if... I won't leave him. I love him to much to do so.. you know that. I won't force you guys to accept him but I want you to not worry about me...” with that Heechul nodded. Hyuk knew the older would understand him so he was the smallest problem. No he had to calm Jae down who was staring at him with a venomous gaze. “Please don't be that mad at me Jae. You know how forgetful I sometimes am.. and I bet you guys had fun even without me there..”

 

Jae sighed and his gaze softened. “I wasn't that mad from the beginning Hyuk. But when I heard about the letter I got a feeling to be left out. You never tell me what happens... We only get to know trough Hee Hee ~ ..” He pouted and sat himself down beneath the said Diva with crossed arms. “I promise to tell you right away too. Okay? But I need to go know.. I'll ask Sungmin what happened to if you want..” Both of them nodded and began to talk with each other while they waited for the others to arrive.. Hyuk went over to Hae's side and hugged him from the back. “Hey guys..” He greeted them and smiled while resting his chin on Hae's shoulder. “Hey Hyuk... I see you're still alive?” “Yeah, thanks to my amazing skills in being able to convince my motherly friends in being okay and oh so sorry.. but I would have been thankful for you calming Jae down just a bit Yunho..”

 

The latter laughed and scratched his nape. “I tried really... but you know how he is when he's angry..” “Yeah, you're right..” Hyuk sighed and looked to Sungmin who was talking happily with Kyu. “Hey Min. I didn't know you were friends...” The other vampire seem to froze a bit and turned his gaze to the blonde one. “That's 'cause we weren't .. well until yesterday.. but it doesn't really matter...” The bunny said while looking to the ground. Hyuk lifted his eyebrows but felt his face being turned the other way by soft hands. “Are you ignoring me here?..” The Angel said smiling and pecking Hyuk on the lips. Henry and Yunho gave them an 'Awwwrr' and chuckled. “Of course not... do you think Kyu knows that Sungmin likes him?...” he whispered to Hae while pointing to the other two.

 

“Well, they told me they walked to school together and had a helpful conversation yesterday.. but I don't know anything else... but hey... we should probably not get involved it's for them to find out..” When Hyuk was about to say something again the bell ringed and they had to go to class. “Maybe I'll talk with Minnie later...” Hyuk thought and sat down on his place. He was in his Biology class when he felt someone tip on his shoulder. But when he turned around his face went pale... he knew he had forgotten something... “Hello there, is this place taken?..” Yixing pointed to the place next to Hyukjae which was always empty so the latter shook his head. “No it isn't... if you want you can sit there..” With that the Chinese sat down and smiled. “Thanks. Hyukjae right? … I'm really grateful to you and your friend for showing me around later.”

 

“You're welcome.” Hyukjae said with a fake smile. Luckily the teacher came in by that so the lesson started. He just hopes his senses are fooling him by this guy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(c) Dia_x3