Light 18

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey Hae! You see the Waterfall in the middle of the forest there?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae looked around. He saw it. He doesn’t even knew that there was a waterfall. “Yeah. Whats with that?” “I bet I reach it faster than you!” Donghae stopped flying around and looked at his boyfriend on earth.

 

“You serious? You know Airway is much shorter than the actual route right?” “And you seem to forget that I'm faster as everyone else... so do you take the bet?” Donghae thought about it. He already thought that Hyukjae would be faster then anyone else. Could he beat him? “Maybe... What do I get when I win?” “The winner can request anything he wants from the looser maybe?” Donghae’s imagination was running wild. There were so many things he wanted. Many not so innocent things.

 

“Sounds good to me. Well then I'm ready…” He sat down on one of the big branched right above Hyuk folding his wings that they had enough room in the trees, while Hyukjae got into a running position. “One… two… three... Go!” they screamed in union and started heading right in the direction where the waterfall was.

 

Donghae felt so lightheaded as he flew above the trees, dodging trees and branches which were higher than others. He could see Hyuk under him, running so fast. But he was faster. With each movement of his wings the distance between them grew larger and larger. He was so happy that his eyes left Hyukjae and he tried to be even faster. When he reached the waterfall he landed near the water and turned around. No Hyukjae.

 

He lend against the stonewall and waited until Hyukjae came. It was just a minute or so. As Hyukjae dashed through the trees, Donghae began to grin. He won. “You see, that's why it's nearly impossible for a Vampire to run away from an Angel...” Donghae grinned even wider when he saw how Hyukjae pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. Donghae hugged the others neck, pecking him lovingly. Pecking the pout away.

 

“Doesn't change the fact that you lost ~” He sing sang and grinned. “No Sherlock...” Hyuk chuckled. “..and what do you want me to do now?” Donghae knew it. He knew it too well. He even thought about asking for it now, here, where no one was around. “I don't really know yet.” He said instead. “I’ll keep thinking about it until something comes into my mind…”

 

Hyukjae just shrugged by that and sighed. Donghae had the feeling that Hyukjae somehow knew what he wanted. “Anyways… next task. Let your Wings disappear and make yourself visible again...” “You know what? … I like the way you command me around. It's y you know~” Donghae whispered. With the images in his head and which Hyukjae’s bossy voice… Donghae felt hot. Hyuk coughed and looked away. “Yeah, whatever. Just do what I said already...”

 

Donghae made himself visible again. But making his wings disappearing was hard. He tried to make it like making himself invisible, but it wasn’t working. “I can't get them to disappear.” He groaned. “Did you try to say please?” Was he serious? Donghae looked like he was watching an alien. “What? ... Don't you think they have feelings too?” Donghae thought about it. Feelings? His wings… He closed his eyes and concentrated. The thought about his wings disappearing in his back. And he added a please in his thoughts. This time they really disappeared though.

 

“Unbelievable…” Donghae starred at his back. No wings. “See ~ So... do you have an idea on what your other powers could be.” Hyukjae asked. Donghae had no idea. He shook his head “Okay.. I guess we don't have anything else to do now. Shall we head back?” Donghae wanted to whine. It was so wonderful here. He and Hyuk alone, in a beautiful forest. “No not yet. Let's just walk around the forest a bit… but could you carry me?”

 

When Hyuk nodded Donghae jumped on back and pressed himself against the warm body of Hyukjae. Hyukjae started walking the whole way back to where they started their race. Slowly, taking his time. Both of them kept silent, enjoying the warmth of the other. Donghae even closed his eyes.

 

He doesn’t wanted to end his time Hyukjae. Not yet. “Do you want to sleep over? Only if you're comfortable with sleeping in the same room with me that is.” Donghae wanted Hyukjae to stay as long as possible. “Actually I never sleep... it's more a short rest but sadly I must decline. I have to tell Heechul what I decided and maybe they reasonable … and can push themselves and be near you again.” Hyuk explained. Donghae wanted to whine again. But he understood that it was important for Hyukjae. So he kept silent as Hyukjae began to walk to the direction of Donghae’s house. Even they were still outside of Seoul. Ignoring the stares the other people on the sidewalk and in the cars gave them.

 

They talked about Lay, too. The new student. Donghae was glad that Hyukjae felt the same way about Lay. This student was a bit strange. But Donghae soon forgot about him again. It was so comfortable, so warm. Hyukjae’s smell was filling his senses. It was like he just entered heaven. Hyukjae so close to him, so near, his – forever his.

 

“If you’re tired… just tell me… I can walk then.” Donghae said a short time after they entered Seoul. He just heard Hyukjae’s quiet laugh. “I’m unable to sleep… and it takes a lot more then carrying you around to make me tired, you know. Do you even eat enough? You are so light.” Donghae pressed his face deeper in Hyukjae’s neck. They probably looked really weird to all the other people around them but Donghae doesn’t cared. “You just say it because you are probably a lot stronger than normal humans.”

 

“True.” Hyukjae agreed. “Still…” “Tell me about your live, before we met.” Donghae suddenly said.

“What?” “You have to be really old, right? Tell me about your live.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

(c) dolphinqueenKya