Darkness 10

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae was angry. How could this stupid ... well, sorry for that but he's just furious right now.. interrupt such an, in Hyuks eyes, important conversation? With a very loud Bang he threw his front door shut when he was in his floor and angry as he was he walked into the living room, sat down on the couch and tried to cool himself down a bit.

 

Thinking back to the conversation he had with her right when Donghae walked away he gritted his teeth. “I'm sorry okay.. I couldn't know that he was trying to tell you something important.. But he'll definitely approach you again if it really was that serious you know..” she had said with her fake smile. “That's not the point! You just have this bad habit of popping up in the baddest moments... and that's every time I'm supposed to talk with Donghae. Are you doing this on purpose?..”

 

So the conversation went on until the final bell rang and Hyuk went home. She wanted to follow him but he just told her to let him alone. What he didn't knew yet was that she of course was doing this on purpose. Chaerin hated the idea of a Vampire loving a human being so much that she tries to cut all the strings which are left on their relationship... And what could she lose anyways? If it turned out like she had planned she even gets the most perfect vampire in her eyes....

 

Hyuk let out a frustrated sigh as he stood up and walked into the kitchen to have a quick drink. This wasn't one of the best... and he had a feeling that tomorrow wouldn't be any better. When he drunk up the tank and threw it away he decided to take a quick shower and then just sleep until the next day. Or at least wait for the next day to come 'cause he couldn't really sleep.

 

Half an hour later he came out of the bathroom, his hair still wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. When he put on his underwear and covered himself in his blanket he closed his eyes. What was Donghae about to ask? … What did he mean about being normal? Could it be that he was trying to tell him that he was gay? He seriously hoped that it would be exactly that. But what if it was something worse like... “Oh no... don't let him be aual …. that would be the worst thing that could happen ...”

 

This night probably was the longest in his entire life. He thought about random things he had thought would never concern him like Leeteuks and Heechuls relationships with Hangeng and Kangin... why was it so easy for them to date when he himself had so much troubles telling Donghae what he felt.. or rather what he found out that he felt...

 

So when the sun had already risen he grabbed his things and walked to school. He was already by the gate when he realized that he forgot to drink something before going out. Some of his classmates walked by and he felt himself slightly shivering and gulping. He could beat himself for forgetting something that important like stilling his hunger. When he walked over to Heechul and his other friends Sungmin was the first one to realize that something was odd.

 

“What's wrong? … Are you always that stiff when you come to school?” He tried to sound like he was joking but a frustrated sigh came from the blonde vampire. “Haha how funny. Have you guys seen Chaerin? I... have to talk with her...” Heechul started laughing and layed one of his arms around Hyuks shoulders. “As if I believe you... I know by looking into your shining red eyes that you forgot to drink … again.. remember what happened the last time?...”

 

“Don't bring it up okay... Nobody died.. so where's she?..” Everyone sighed and Kangin pointed to the entrance. “She went to her locker. But the class starts in less than three minutes so you better wait till lunch break. I know it's hard but there will be less activity in the floors 'cause everyone will be in the cafeteria and eat... Oh and here... take this. You look scary with those glowing eyes...” the raccoon-like guy gave Hyuk a black sunglasses to wear.

 

Luckily this school doesn't have rules against glasses like those about any sort of hat so he could wear it in class as well. “Thanks....” A soft smile came from Hyuk as he walked into the building an directly to his class. Sadly he had Biology one of those classes he hates the most and when he went to his classroom and right to his seat he stiffened when he saw the teacher coming in with a bag full of Frogs. Hyuk ad a bad feeling with this and hesitantly lifted his finger.

 

“Excuse me sir but... what are we supposed to do with those frogs?..” The Teacher Mrs. Park looked up and smiled into his direction. “What does it look like? I already told you guys last week that today we're going to anatomize frogs. How could you forget that..” she chuckled and began to spread the frog onto the tables. When she was ready and back at her place in front of the large board she smile an told us that we could start. Within seconds the room was filled with the scent of blood and Hyuk gripped hardly into the edge from his table. He could feel his fangs already growing and he had a slight headache.

As fast as he could he pulled out his cellphone and wrote a short message to Chaerin.

 

From: Hyukjae

To: Chaerin
Go to my locker.. NOW! … I won't take responsibility for what happens if you're nowhere to find!

 

When he was sure he had send the message he called is teacher over. “Whats wrong Hyukjae. You look awful..” She said and began to lay her hand on his forehead to feel if he got a fever. “I feel sick. C-can I go to the infirmary? Or just take a breath of fresh air? I feel like losing consciousness every second..” He faked a sick face which with his already pale skin looked rather believing.

 

“Of course... take your time my dear..” she told and with that Hyuk left the room. Outside he started to run into the direction where his locker was located and thanked go when he saw Chaerin already standing in front of it. “Hyuk! .. What happened?..” She asked and looked quiet worried. Hyuk throw the sunglasses he got away and stared directly into her eyes. “Well... I forgot to drink my tank and just realized it when I stood in front of the Gate. I don't want it to turn out like last time when I nearly killed a few students....” While he was talking CL started to open her blouse a bit so he could have better access to her neck. “Poor Baby... Of course I'll help you. Come on.. take as much as you need..” a smirk plastered on her face as she leaned herself against the lockers and layed her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

 

The blond almost immediately rammed his large fangs hard into her neck which caused her to flinch a bit 'cause of the pain. He normally would be gentle and try to not hurt her that much but right now he could care less. He even forgot to look around if someone was there who could run into them and scream like he just saw two monsters. But who would be around at this time if he wasn't ditching class right now?

 

He took long and eager gulps until he felt CL softly gripping into his hair and leaning her head back while she slowly became limp. A few seconds later her legs gave up. Hyuk stopped the and softly held her in his arms while he the rest of her blood from her neck and layed her into a sitting position against the locker. “Sorry... I took to much. Are you okay?..” He asked worried and CL just nodded. “Yeah.. I Just need to rest and in a few minutes I'm back to my usual self .. glad I could help you..” With a light smile she closed her eyes and Hyuk stood up to go walk to the rooftop. He felt a bit bad leaving her and going away... but it will be strange if they got caught together while she looked like this... while he walked he wiped her blood off of his mouth.

 

But right when he turned around the next corner he nearly bumped into someone, and when he realized who it was his eyes grew large and he gasped. “D-Donghae?...”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3