Darkness 6

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The Second Hyuk came home he closed his front door with a loud bang. As fast as he could he ran into the kitchen, opened the fridge an pulled out one of the Blood tanks. Without even pouring it into a glass he drank them up in one go. The red, bitter liquid running down his throat and calming him down with every drop. A few drops were even flowing down his jaw because he was drinking too fast.

 

When the two tanks were empty he threw them in the bin and went to the bathroom. He was quiet shocked when he saw himself in the big mirror above the sink. His eyes are dark red and glowing. He had blood all around his mouth and his long and sharp fangs were showing too. Now he was glad for coming home. He doesn't even now why he suddenly felt so thirsty.

 

With a long sigh he started washing his face. The water turning red from the blood and he felt guilt. What if he agreed to this sleep over? He probably would have bitten Donghae and then everything was over. Why is it so damn difficult to live a normal life? Hyuk watched the water swirl around the sink and decided to have a quick shower.

 

After this shower he tied a towel around his hip and went to his room were he took some fresh clothes out of his wardrobe. “I bet he's angry right now....” A little sad himself he packed his bag for the next day. “Hmm.. I should take some blood with me too. If something happens again..” So the blonde Vampire went to the kitchen again and searched his coffee bottle. Suddenly there were steps which came from the living-room to his direction.

 

“You're searching for something?..” You could hear the smirk which was on the others face while he leaned against the door frame. The voice was so well known to Hyukjae that he doesn't even have to look up to know who it is. “Found it already. What are you doing here Teukie. I thought you have the Hospitals Night-shifts because .. well.. you know..” Hyuk got up and began to fill the Iron bottle with one of the red tanks.

 

“I asked Kangin if he would take todays shift because I kinda felt somethings wrong. What happened? Is it about your 'friend' again?..” Leeteuk watched Hyuk doing some preparations and sighed. “Kind of.. But it's nothing that I can't handle myself I guess. Since when are you here?..” Both walked back to Hyukjaes room were they sat down on the Bed. “Since you came in.. you gave me your spare key remember.” the older one chuckled and tousled the other ones Hair.

 

“Sometimes I really regret that...” “Don't you want to tell me what..” “No.. Yes... Aish.. I don't know... it's difficult..” A soft smile was seen on Leeteuks face as he softly brushed some Bangs out of Hyuks face. “We have the whole Night you know. And I'm a very good listener..” Another sigh escaped Hyuk and he leaned back against the wall.

 

“Okay. You see. I try to keep my distance from him because I don't want to hurt him. But it seems like that hurts him more than anything else. He wants us to hang out after school and every time I say that I can't he has this look in his eyes which looks like a kicked puppy and I hate to see this.. I feel bad whenever I hurt him. But I'm afraid that I can't keep my control up much longer around him.”

 

“I see... Have you tried to distract yourself from him? Like having a girl beside you from which you can drink whenever you can so you wouldn't be afraid of hurting others anymore? I know that Kangin had done this at first. But that was until he met me...” Now there was silence. “You... you think that will work? .. If so .. where the hell do I get a girl who's willing to feed me?.. You now my status and..”

 

“I know someone. I can call her and tell her everything if you want. I'm sure shes okay with it.” Hyuk furrowed his brow and thought about it. “I'm not really sure about this Teukie. But I guess I can try it at once. Is she a Vampire too? Which school is she attending to?..”

 

“Yes she is and right now she isn't going to school. That's why she will be the new transfer student at yours. You know her already. She was at my 450th Birthday party. Do you remember Lee Chaerin?” After a little bit of thinking it clicked. “Chaerin? ... You mean CL? Really? You think she'll do this?” “Of course. She told me you two became friends really fast so I thought that will be the best choice. I'll talk with her when I got home. So I'll go now. And don't be surprised if she approaches you. She'll act as if you two are close already.”

 

After he told that Hyuk blinked a few times with his eyes. Unbelieving what just happened. “Don't tell me you'll also use your power to manipulate the director to get her in my class...” Teukie just shrugged and stood up from the bed. “Maybe... I'll go now. Hope it helps..” A soft nod came from Hyuk and Leeteuk went to the door. “Thanks Hyung.” “Don't thank me... we're even now..” Teuk chuckled and left the house.

 

“I just hope it helps..” Hyuk told himself before he let himself lay into his bed and close his eyes. He doesn't need to sleep but he could at least relax for a few hours...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3