Darkness 13

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

There they are again. Those tears Hyuk was always unable to resist. Every time Hae was crying Hyuk felt like giving him everything he wants so that he will smile again. But this time he fought with himself for thinking about giving in. He couldn't do that. He couldn't just agree with everything. It was against his rules. But therefore he broke many of them just by being friends with him. He let out a frustrated growl, turned back into his usual self and pushed Hae lightly off of him.

 

“You know I hate it when you're crying Hae. And you also know I would do anything to dry them..” He lightly cupped the others face and smiled kindly. He knew he would regret this later. “Don't regret this Donghae. I'm serious.. so I'm fine with hanging around with you again and as much as you like. But you can forget that I drink from you. I won't touch any drop of your blood not even when you're begging. But if you dare to ever beg me it's over. Got it? You're right. I need you just as much as you probably need me. If not much more.” He could see the twinkle in Donghaes eyes replacing the tears but also a big pout on the others lips.

 

“But Hyuk. I won't accept those ! … I hate her! And I think she planned something bad. I always have a bad feeling when she's around..” Hyuk sighed and let a hand ran through his hair. “Fine... I won't use her anymore. But then I have to form the habit of carrying a few blood tanks with me then. What a pity... but as long as you're happy I'm okay with it.” He smiled and gave Donghae a small kiss on the forehead. “So.. I guess I have to talk with Chaerin. I hope she understands it...” “If not I'll make her..”

 

“No you won't .. she's just as dangerous as me.. come on. Let's go to the cafeteria.” So he grabbed the others hand an walked with him through the corridors. Luckily no one seems to care about them. The last ting Hyuk wants to do was beat the life out of someone who was talking bad about Hae. “Say Hyukkie... what type of Vampire are you? And may I know what your powers are?..” came a soft voice from right beside him followed by two arms which were holding onto his arm.

 

“I'm a pure blood and my powers are controlling feelings such as pain and so on, mind control like all of us and a bit of telekinesis. But I'm not lazy so I don't use it that often... Why?” “Just asking.. You said something about Angels right? How can you tell that someone is an angel?.. I mean aren't they supposed to look the same as a normal human?..” “Well .. they sure look like humans but vampires can recognize them by the smell of their blood. It's addicting and nearly impossible to ignore.” Donghaes fingers were now lightly tugging on Hyuks sleeves while they were walking and his gaze was glued to the floor.

 

“What happens if a vampire drinks from an Angel?..” The blond vampire shrugged his shoulders and opened the door to the cafeteria. “Don't know. I met an angel just once... but he was killed by a werewolf. You may know him as Van Hellsing..” “The vampire slayer? You knew him? .. Wow. That's pretty cool you know.” Hae smiled while following Hyuk to his table. “Not really he wanted to kill me Hae. It's not funny running away from someone like him...” Hyuk could see Chaerin already sitting at the table with the others. She was talking to Heechul and smiled, but when her gaze met Hyuks and was wandering to Donghae she frowned.

 

“Hey baby... were have you been? .. I've waited for you to come. Oh how much I missed you ~..” She was about to lay her arms around him but Hyuk grabbed her hand and hold her away from him. “I was about to talk about this. Listen CL I don't think it's necessary to go on with this. I'll talk with Leeteuk so that he can get you out of here tomorrow and...” “What?! .. No … I refuse. Come on Hyukkie Baby. You love the taste of my blood...” she said in her fake and sweet voice while eyeing Donghae.

 

“Was that your Idea? How dare you plant such an silly Idea in his brain you son of a..” “Chaerin!” Hyuk furiously pushed her away, his red eyes sparkling at her angrily.

 

Slowly he approached her and gritted his long sharp teeth. “Don't say anything bad about him again or I'll slice your throat. I hate to repeat myself. We're over! Just ing go away!” “You know it isn't right Hyuk. Our kind will never be happy with those! I was just trying to help you you jerk! ..” With that she disappeared and Heechul started laughing.

 

“Great! That was brilliant Hyukjae. I hoped you would throw her away like this. And I see that you two sorted some things out?..” Hyuk nodded and sat down beneath his Hyung. “Hey Hee Hee... You're one too I guess? Or else you would have been shocked about what she said right?..” Donghae asked with a smile while sitting down beside Hyuk. “Of course … I'm one of the oldest. But don't worry .. the only blood I'm interested in is the one from my Hannie. Ohh right .. he wanted to meet up .. see you guys later...” Heechul waved the others good bye and let them alone with Kangin and Sungmin who seemed to be a bit confused about this situation.

 

Hyuk just shrugged his head to them. “Don't asked... it's a long story..” He felt another tug and turned over to Hae. “What's wrong?..” “I think Chaerin hates me. She definitely thinks I'm the course of this. What if she'll hurt me Hyuk? I can't win against a vampire!..” “Don't worry. I won't let her or anyone hurt you. I promise.” he gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and smiled.

 

“Aren't you hungry? … Maybe a bite of those Cookies will cheer you up. Sungmin is a great baker. You'll surely get addicted to them..” he laughed and grabbed one of Sungmins self made choco-cookies to hold him up so Donghae could have a bite. “Say ahhh ~”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3