Darkness 3

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

 


 

Hyuk didn't know what to do anymore. His best friends was crying and it was the last thing he wanted to see. He doesn't know how to handle a crying person. “Come on Hae. Your face looks ugly with all those tears~ Where is the smile I like so much on your fishy face? I promise you that nothing will happen to me ever! The only one who would be allowed to hurt me is you.. and you know that I laid my life in your hands. So come on know. Cheer up and enjoy the nice weather outside.”

 

Hyuk smiled and brushed a tear away which softly ran down the others cheek. “Don't .. Don't say that. I-I would never be able to hurt you...” Hae lightly began to shiver and after some more teardrops were falling down Donghaes face something snapped in Hyuk and he pulled him in his embrace.

 

“Shh. Everything is alright. I'm here. And I'll always be. Right beside you and as long as you want. Please.. stop crying. I just hate it when someone very dear to me is crying. I don't know what to do in such moments. Why do you think I hold onto my friendship with you? You're the most important Person for me too. And I don't want to loose you either. So .. Listen if you really hate it so much then I'll stop the useless fights for you. I'll even apologize to Siwon and Jiwon properly if you want..”

 

The whole time Hyuk was slowly the others back in a soothing motion to calm him down. It didn't matter to him that the other students who walked past them where stopping on their ways and looking utterly shocked as if they were in a hidden camera spot right now. He just ignored them and took care of his best friend.

 

To be honest Hyuk would do everything to make Donghae happy. There was one day in their past when Donghae was very ill and had a fever. Normally Hae could even laugh with a cold but this fever was kinda serious. So when Hyuk came to visit one day he was shocked to see his friends state and thought about a way to make him happy. As he came up with an idea he excused himself for a short while and went of to the nearest toy shop. When he came back with an big plastic bag Donghae got curious.

 

Hyuk told him to be patient and close his Eyes. Hae pouted a little but closed his eyes and was kinda confused as he felt something soft and fluffy placing on the blanket in front of him. When he was told to open his eyes again a smile immediately crept on the sick boys face as he eyed the stuffed clown fish who was practically staring at him.

 

This Toy fish even now had his place in Donghaes Bed.

 

Hyuk could feel the other boy calming down and the sobs had almost disappeared. So when he let go of Hae he smiled the kindest smile he had and gently some loose hair strands away. “W-would you really do that for me?” Donghae wiped away the last remains from his tears while Hyuk shot those students who started whispering some annoying stuff death glares. “Of course I would. Did I ever lie to you?” Of course he had. But only if it came to personal stuff like talking about the past and so on. Hae shook his head an let a sweet and gentle smile appear on his gorgeous face.

 

“No. You haven't.” “See! .. Is everything better now?”  The concern was written all over Hyuks face as he eyed the other. When he noticed the soft nod he also smiled and looked around. “Okay now. Are you hungry? Wanna come eat lunch together with me and my friends? ...”

 

As if he was called a loud voice echoed through the halls. “Okay everyone. Show time's over! Did you have fun watching and talking your mouths off about my cute little dongsaeng and his friend?” When Heechul was walking through the mass of students and pushing some of them aside while he tried to reach his gang mate. “I suggest you all better go know or else I'll kick your asses personally out of my sight!” Within seconds the corridor was empty and the three of them were left over.

 

“Hyung. Don't you think you over reacted a bit?..” Hyuk asked the know smirking Diva in front of him. “Nope, but I kinda felt you guys needed some alone time. May I asked what....” “Sorry Hee but that's private. Come on Hyuk. I want you to eat with me and MY friends for today..” Donghae said and grabbed the other ones arm. “Bye Hyung~..”

 

After that he was dragging the now quiet confused Hyuk to the cafeteria and to the table he was always sitting with Kyuhyun and the others. 


 

(c) Dia_x3

 

<3