Darkness 9

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The last two lessons where about to start and again, there was no sign of Donghae. Could he really be that sick of Hyukjae? But he said it was okay didn't he? Hyukjae kept spacing through the Hallway in front of his class. The one and only class he had in common with his best friend. Philosophy. Their actually talking about some myth creatures like the Nordic gods and some monsters like Dragons. He was surprised at how may people in this class were actually really interested in this stuff and even believed in their existence. So when todays theme was about Vampires he decided to excuse himself by saying that he felt sick. He even was sure that he heard the teacher say that they'll talk this further down and continue tomorrow.

 

“Could as well try and find my fishy...” As Hyuk walked through the still and empty floors, he thought about what he should say, but when he suddenly felt a hand on his wrist, dragging him into the boys rest room and shutting the door, he was shocked to meet the smirking gaze of CL. “Gosh, Chaerin. You scared me right now. What was that for?..” “Oh, nothing. Just wanted to suddenly drag you into an empty room to have a bit of private time with my precious 'Boyfriend'” she smirked. “Seriously Hyuk. What do you think I'm doing?” “Skipping class? Aren't you supposed to have P.E. Now?..”

 

They told themselves to better not attend too much classes together because that would be kinda strange so CL went back to the principals office to charge a different timetable. “Well, yeah. But I saw you sneaking out of class so I ditched as well. Why aren't you attending?” “....Talk about Vampires. Don't really want to hear those terrible lies about us .. “ You could feel the air turning a bit colder the moment Hyuks expression changed into something heartbreaking.

 

He was never fond of his fate for being a Vampire. Okay, at least he was a pure blood but that doesn't change the fact that he hated his life. “Oh, sorry... Didn't mean to upset you.. Uh, are.. are you hungry?” CL was trying desperately to avoid ay further mistakes which could upset him and so she looked kinda apologetic into Hyuks, still quite normal colored eyes. “No, but thanks. If there's nothing else would you now let me through? I wanna go and see if Donghae's alright.” “He is. I saw him leaving with Henry the minute I closed the door.” Within seconds Hyuk pushed CL out of his way and ran out of the door while Chaerin stared blankly at his leaving back.

 

“Why didn't she told me so earlier?..” He cursed and turned around the corner onto the corridor where his class was. Luckily Donghae was just about to open the door when the other reached him and pulled him away. The sudden weight caused him to stumble and they both fell with a loud thud. “Ouch..” Donghae hissed out trough gritted teeth and opened his eyes. Hyuk fell on top of him and lifted himself up a bit, his lightly aching head. “S-sorry Hae. Are you hurt?..” When Hyuk saw the position they both were in he gulped and pushed himself as fast as he could off from the other, helped him up on his feets and cleared his throat.

 

“Y-yeah... Why aren't you in class?” Donghae asked averting his gaze while a soft shimmer of red could be seen on his soft cheeks. Hyuk didn't even realized it to stunned from his just-out-of-bed-and-not-even-ready-yet look. His hair was messy and his eyes looked like they will close any second. “I just don't like the new theme we're talking about so I skipped... But no worries. I heard Mr. Yoon talking about something like a revision of it tomorrow. But let's forget that first. Are you okay?.. You look sleepy..” 'And hot like hell...' Hyuk added in his mind.

 

“Just a bit. I'm fine thank you... anyways. Can I ask you something?..” “Of course. Everything!” The bright smile plastered in Hyuks face was sincere.” It seems like forever when Donghae spoke up again. His gaze stick to the ground. “B-but I'm asking this out of pure curiosity okay? Are you … Could you be by any chance...” Hyuk furrowed his brows as he could see how Donghae had troubles finding the right words.

 

“Okay listen. Do you have anything against people who aren't normal?..” Silence. Now Hyuk was confused. What did he mean by normal? As you know you could interpret that in so many different ways.. “Ermm.. What do you mean about normal? In what kind of context?..” He was ed up. But there was no way Donghae meant the humanly normal could he? That would mean he knew about him in some way... Hyuk didn't even realized that he shivered lightly. Donghae shifted in his place and seemed to be nervous. But about what?

 

“Damn Hyuk. What other kinds of normal could there be? I'm talking about the kind of normal you have to be for relationships. I'm just trying to ask you I you would have something against me if I tell you that I'm G..” “There you are! Gosh. You really are unbelievable if it comes to him Darling.” There she was again. The annoying voice. Not that Hyuk had anything against CL but her Voice was really pissing him off by know. An she was always intruding them! .. Hyuk let out a frustrated sigh and clenched the bridge of his nose. Then she turned to face Donghae and smiled. “I haven't introduces myself to you properly yet and I'm sorry. My names Lee Chaerin and it's nice to meet you..” Slowly she let her arms glide around one of Hyuks and leaned against him. “My Hyukkie is always talking about you. You two really have a great friendship.”

 

'Yeah... Friendship...' Hyukjae thought bitterly while he felt a bit guilty by the way she touched him in front of Donghae. Was it so bad to wish that her touches would be replaced by his??______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3