Darkness 7

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae knew this would happen. The Moment he saw Donghae standing by the door he felt extremely guilty. He could see the hurt in the others eyes and he himself felt like he was the worst person in the universe. But he hoped he does the right thing.

 

When CL was knocking on his door this morning he was surprised at first, but then he remembered his talk with Leeteuk and invited her in. After they had talked about this whole thing they decided to act as if they were a couple right from the beginning because then the others wouldn't ask so much questions... After all CL insisted to try and drink from her because fresh blood will have a longer effect.

 

Her blood wasn't perfect, but it tasted better than the tanks he had in his fridge. “Are you okay with this? I don't want to force you into something you don't want...” but the girl just smiled an nodded. “Yeah of course. Since I already liked you from the beginning and Teukie told me everything that I should now.”

 

Later at school everyone was glancing over to them and even Heechul and the others seemed to be confused. Kangin just smiled and greeted them. He probably knows everything already 'cause Teukie told him what happened. Hyuk wasn't even that shocked to see Donghae so early in front of his classroom. He knew Kyuhyun and Yunho would tell him what was going on.

 

So when their gazes met time stood still for a few moments until Hae had closed his eyes and ran away. Hyuk had the Urge to follow him but just let out a heavy sigh and turned his gaze onto his table. “Don't you want to talk and explain it to him? I'm sure he understands..” “And what do you think shall I say? I can't possibly go to him and say 'Hey sorry that I didn't tell you anything. CL is just a friend who helps me to control my hunger and from who I can rink regular and whenever I need it.' Great idea.. really...” Hyuk let out a frustrated growl when he looked up to meet Cls gaze who was still sitting on his lap.

 

“But you can't tell him nothing. What's when you tell him that we met on a friends Birthday and that we met a few times since then? It's not even a lie you know.” She smiled kindly and brushed a random Bang out of his head. The other boys in the classroom were also not really impressed of their 'relationship' because CL was just gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Donghae what Hyuk thought but at least better than the other girls at school. “Your right. I have to tell him at least something... Can you stand up please?” After a nod the girl stood up and sat down on the chair next to him while she watched Hyuk walk out of the classroom.

 

“I think I know were he might be...” He walked to the old Library were the two of them always went top when they got sick of everything. It's always empty and a great place to relax or just to be alone. He doesn't know why but he just had the feeling that Hae was there.

 

As he walked through the quiet corridors of bookshelves he thought about a plausible explanation he could tell Donghae. He stopped moving when he heard quiet sobs coming from the direction where the tables and chairs where. Hyuks heart began to shatter with every sob he heard and before he could even realize what he was doing he was standing behind his best friend.

 

As softly as he could he layed a hand on Donghaes shoulder and knelt down a bit to be able to look into his face. “Hey, You promised me that you wouldn't cry again. What's wrong?..” He could feel his best friend stiffen as he began to speak and shortly after that his hand got slapped away. “Go away! I don't want to talk to you you stupid liar!..”

 

Hyuk sighed and sat down on the chair beneath him. He said nothing. But the silence was killing him and he decided to cut it. “I know what I did wrong and I wish it never happened. But I have my reasons. Reasons I can't tell you. But I want you to know that I kept everything a secret because I didn't wanted to hurt you so bad. But I realized that it was a failure and I'm sorry. You probably wouldn't forgive me and I can handle that. But what I can't handle is never be able to talk with you again.” Then Hyuk stood up and turned away from him.

 

Suddenly he felt a pair of arms around his stomach and a small figure pressing against his backside. “You're cruel. You know I can't hate you and that I WILL forgive you. But I just hate it that you never tell me anything. You could have at least told me that you had a Girlfriend...” A soft smile was spread over Hyuks face as he turned around and lifted the smaller ones head up. “I'm sorry. From now on I'll tell you everything. I promise! If not you can punish me however you want! ~ .. But I don't quiet understand why you where crying so much. It's just a Girlfriend you know...”

 

“Let's not talk about that and go back to the classrooms. The lesson is about to start you silly monkey..” Was the last thing Hae said before they both went back to their classrooms. But Hyuk had the stupid feeling that Hae still had something important to say.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3