Light 4

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghae tapped his fingers on the table annoyed. The lesson should have ended five minutes ago, but his teacher was talking and talking and just wouldn't end.

 

He looked out of the window and saw Hyukjae waiting for him. "Aish~" Donghae cursed. He felt guilty. Like he was coming to late to a date. Date?... Donghae stopped tapping his fingers automatically. It wasn't a date - really.

 

They just simply met each other to hang out, chilling, watching movies. Whatever they wanted to do. Maybe they would order pizza. Or they would play basketball or soccer... It was a sunny day afterall. They would just do the same as ever. It wasn't a date.

 

Donghae bite his lower lip. It wasn't that he disliked the thought. And that scared him. Why wasn't he disgusted by the thought that he and Hyukjae could date? They were both men for gods sake. Donghae wasn't gay. And Hyukjae neither.

 

"Okay. Enough for today." the teacher said and Donghae packed his stuff and ran outside in inhuman speed. But he stopped as soon as he saw Hyukjae standing near the gate. The sun was shining on his skin and it looked so flawless. His hair shimmered like gold. He was unbelievable handsome.

 

Donghae swallowed hard. His heart was beating faster and his cheeks suddenly felt hot. Maybe... just maybe he had a little teeni tiny crush for Hyukjae. Because who was he lying to? Hyukjae was really handsome. From the inside and from the outside.

 

But it wasn't anything serious - of course. At least that was what Donghae told himself over and over. That was what he told himself when Hyukjae was the last thing he thought of before he fall asleep. And what he told himself in the morning after waking up from a long dream about Hyukjae.

 

Dreams he simply couldn't forget. Wonderful dreams were everything was just so perfect. He had to admit that those dreams where about him and Hyukjae. No romantic ones... at least not all of them.

 

"Why are you standing there like a statue?" Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Hyukjae surprised as the other was suddenly standing next to him. "What?"

 

"You were standing here for about three minutes already." Hyukjae laughed and Donghae blushed. Hyukjae's smile was really beautiful. "I'm sorry. I just... well I'm sorry." Donghae answered embarrassed. "Let's go!"

 

They walked toward Donghaes house. "Anyways... What took you so long?" Hyukjae asked. He had Donghaes bag around his shoulders, carrying it as well. He always did that when they were going to Donghaes home after school.

 

"Ah! That silly teacher of mine thought that it would be nice to make the lesson extra long." Donghae said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "He's really the worst. Sorry, for making you wait so long." Donghae apologized.

 

Hyukjae laughed. "Don't worry. It's not your fault." he then ruffled through Donghaes hair and Donghae bite the inside of his cheeks to keep the blushing down. Why was Hyukjae doing stuff like this all the time? Donghae felt like a stupid teenage girl then.

 

It was horrible. Why was he feeling like this all the time?

 

As they entered Donghaes house his mother greeted them with a wide smile. "Hello Son" she said to Hyukjae. "It had been long since the last time you came here... So much school work?" Hyukjae nodded and Donghae just watched them. His mother cared about Hyukjae like he was her own son since the very first day.

 

And every time Donghae came home alone, without Hyukjae, she would ask why, if they had a fight or if they had to do so much school work that Hyukjae couldn't come over... Donghae loved his mother for giving so much care and love to Hyukjae.

 

"Hello mom." Hyukjae greeted back with a wide smile. "Yes sadly school is really hard these days."

 

Mrs. Lee just nodded and patted Hyukjae's shoulder for support. "Lunch will be finished in half an hour." She said. "You two go and play... "

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. They weren't five anymore. They walked upstairs in Donghaes room. Hyukjae just sat down on the bed comfortably and sighed loudly. Donghae doesn't cared that Hyukjae acted like it was his own room - it practically was.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c)dolphinqueenKya