Light 14

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

“No I won't let go of you, Hyukkie. Seriously, I can't see your problem. I'm practically volunteering to be bitten but you can't even lay your hands on me...” Hae stared down on Hyuk. His arms still crossed and a very disappointed look on his face. He seriously couldn’t understand the other – and somehow… Hyuk’s rejection made him feel a bit unloved.

 

“My problem is that I would kill myself for hurting or better killing you, okay?!” he was kinda shocked to receive such an answer because he never thought it was that serious. “Huh?...” He blinked a few times and tried to find a meaning in his words but couldn’t find one. “I don't understand...” What was so bad about it?

 

“Thought so...” Donghae saw how Hyukjae looked a bit uncomfortable while talking. “Well, I'll explain this just ones. Donghae, you have no ing idea how addicting your scent is to me. It's hard to be around you sometimes. Especially in P.E. or in small rooms.” Donghae looked at him weird. Then it hit him and small blush creeped on his face. “I was able to resist you for such a long time that I'm basically afraid that if I would actually bite you, I won't be able to control me and couldn’t stop before it's to late...” Well in some strange and very sick way you could count that as a confession. And it kind of turned Donghae on, how growl and horsy the others voice sounded.

 

But what to say now? Donghae could understand Hyukjae’s reasons really well. “I understand you Hyukkie but in short or long you’re probably reaching your limit. So what about taking just a few sips now and by the next time you take more? … So you can adjust to it without killing me...” There was now silence filling the room and Hyuk seemed to really think about it. Hope rose inside of Donghae. He wasn’t so eager about it because he wanted to lose blood or to feed a desperate vampire. No – he wanted it because the thought of being bitten turned him on, as much as the thought of the hidden body of Hyukjae behind those clothes.

 

After another – to Donghae endless long - five minutes where Hae become more and more impatient he softly punched the others shoulder. “Come on Hyuk! And don't you dare think I'm insane. I'm serious. You can read my mind if you won't believe me...”

 

Wait. On a second thought... that was not that good of an idea. What if he could see some images he had thought about since he found out about his secret? And those images playing now in his head. Like the one where he imagined himself laying under him on the bed. Hyukjae’s red glowing eyes staring directly into his while his sharp, white fangs where slowly coming nearer his neck. Where his hands explored the gorgeous body, Donghae could only imagine. Not to forget that Hyuk looked ing gorgeous. And even ier as a vampire. He could basically feel Hyukjae's hot tongue right above the vein on his neck, a soft and low growl escaping his throat and his fangs ready for the bite.

 

Donghae’s pants grew tighter.

 

But all those thoughts where cut off at the same time when the bite was supposed to come.

There was nothing to think or feel about when you don't know how it feels. Donghae was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt Hyukjae shaking under him and also a growl coming from him. He looked into his eyes only to gasp when he saw those red eyes looking much more ardent then he ever imagined, out of his images staring straight into his own. He gulped when his gaze then landed on those sharp fangs.

 

The next thing Donghae realized was that he was suddenly pushed onto his back rather painful while Hyukjae was hovering above him and stared him down with the iest smirk he ever saw. Donghae could feel the adrenaline in his body, especially southwards. “I never thought that you would be so naughty Hae. To think you’re not so innocent as I thought you would be...” Donghae swallowed hard.

 

Excited and scared for the things to come. “…. really …that are really entertaining images you have there.” Hyuk’s hand roamed though his hair. “So because you were practically begging me by showing me this really image I'll respect your wish just once. But don't come to me afterwards because it hurts. I warned you more than one time...” While Hyukjae was talking he came closer by every word he said. Hae couldn't find words and when he saw the other his lips so seductive like now his mind went completely blank.

 

“I-I was t-trying not to think about something l-like that... but... but you were so hot and...” Donghae was cut off when he felt something hot and wet on his neck. He suddenly felt very hot. Uneven breath was leaving his mouth loudly. “Just shut up Hae. Your making this even more worse than it is already...” So Donghae just closed his eyes and lifted his right hand on top of Hyuk’s soft and silky hair. He wanted Hyuk as close as possible. Oh, how much he missed this. How much he missed Hyuk.

 

He waited for the actually pain to come... and it came. But it didn't hurt too much. To be honest. He was expecting that it would hurt much more than that. Like if someone cut himself with a knife. Sure the first moment hurt a lot, because his skin needed to break, but when the teeth were all in it actually felt quite good. Addicting.

 

He pulled on Hyukjae’s neck to have him even nearer and tilted his head a bit to the right to give him more access. It felt like heaven and he couldn't understand why Hyukjae was so against it when it felt so great. He felt so light, so hot. A firework was exploding inside him. He felt so exposed, yet so loved. The seconds passed and Hae got slightly worried because Hyuk was supposed to stop by now – even he never wanted the feeling to end. Just as he was about to say something a yelp was heard and Hyuk pushed himself away as fast as he could what caused him to fall of the bed and onto the floor.

 

After realizing what just happened Donghae watched him with wide eyes lying unmoving on the floor. Face down so you couldn't see his face. What just happened? Was his blood not good or maybe poisoned? No wait. There's no way for that right? He... he was a normal human right? He lifted his right hand to his neck where he was just bitten but he couldn't find the bite marks. Why are there no marks? Donghae freaked out inside. Where was this ing bite mark?!

 

When he looked at this hand he could clearly see blood. His gaze was now on Hyukjae again and he climbed off of the bed and beside him to turn him around. “Hyuk? … are you okay? … S-say something?... Come on. You scare me...” Two minutes later and he still didn't get an answer. Tears were forming inside of Donghae’s eyes. This wasn’t normal. Was it?

 

“What if I killed him? But with what? … Oh, Hyukkie. I'm sorry. Please open your eyes...” Hae was on the verge of tears when he saw Hyuk moving and slowly sitting up with a shocked expression. “Oh my god! Are you okay?...” He crawled nearer and watched Hyukjae’s every move with a worried expression. But when he was about to touch the others face his hand was slapped away. Donghae looked at the other in shock. Hyukjae slowly stood up with a terrified and panicked expression on his face while he walked over to the door without even looking back to Donghae once. “I... I have something to do...”

 

With that Hyukjae ran out of the door and Donghae thought he could even hear the front door shut. “What the... did he just? … Did I do something wrong?...” Hae felt lost. He cried. What the hell had just happened? After a while of staring and hoping that Hyukjae would come back he decided to sleep over so that if he comes back they could talk about this. And hopefully he would come back. As time goes by Donghae found himself lying on Hyukjae's bed, inhaling his sweet strawberry scent he loved so much.

 

“Hyukkie…” he whispered. “…Come back to me… please”

He only realized that he was actually sleeping when the alarm clock on Hyukjae’s side table started to ring. Donghae frowned as he sat up and had a slight headache. “Must be from the blood loss...” he thought and stood up. But when he realized that Hyukjae was still missing he became worried again. “Where the hell did he go?... Better ask him later. I hope he comes to school.” he finished his morning procedure and grabbed his back. Luckily they came directly from school or else he would have had a problem by now.

 

So when he reached the school-ground he was surprised to not see everyone by their usual place. It worried him even more. Sighing he went into the building and to his locker where he got his books and went to his class on the direct way this time. Sadly it was art... the only subject he had to attend alone…

Two hours later and it was lunch time. On his way the cafeteria he was pulled on his wrist into an empty class-room. He was about to scream but when he saw who stood in front of him he frowned. “The Heck? Yunho! Don't scare me so much!... what is it?..”

 

“It's about Hyukjae...” Donghae went pale by his friends words. “What happened? Is he alright? … Where is he?...” “Whoa! Calm down Hae. He's alright and with his friends now. But he doesn't want you to come near him again... and neither do the others...” Donghae swore he would hear his heart breaking into millions of little pieces.

 

Yunho scratched his neck and tried to look everywhere but his now furious friend. “And why's that? Was it something I did? … Why can't he tell me personally when-” “Lee Donghae! Shut up and listen will ya?! God, damn. I don't know what exactly happened between the two of you but whatever it was caused your inner self to awake. You sure realized something was odd with you right?...”

 

When Donghae shook his head Yunho sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “He sure told you about Angels right? So surprise! It happens that you are one. And that's why they are afraid of you. Okay... who wouldn't when your near your worst enemy who could kill you easily in the blink of an eye...”

 

“I won't kill them!” Donghae objected but Yunho just shrugged his shoulders. “And by the way. I don't know what the hell you’re talking about.. who told you this ?..” Angel? He? What the hell? “I knew you would say that so I brought something with me… would you please give me your arm..” Donghae warily followed the others instructions and stretched his arm out having no idea what was about to happen. In the blink of an eye Yunho had a knife in his hand and cut Donghae’s arm. Deep. Donghae screamed in pain and pulled his arm back as fast as he could. Blood was running down in arms and through his fingers and he covered the cut. “What the hell Yunho! .. Why did you do that?...” “To show you what I mean... look your healing is amazing. The cut is nearly gone already.”

 

Surprised that even the pain is going away Donghae looked on his arm again just to see a small red line there who was a deep wound before. Then his gaze went to his friend again. “How did you know?...” He asked. Still shocked.

 

“Jaejoong told me. And before you ask, he got a call from Heechul last night. Hyukjae ran to him and was in sheer panic. It took him nearly two hours to get an explanation of what happened. Whatever he did. It caused you to awake and to be honest none of us saw this coming. We didn't knew that you were supposed to be an Angel. That's why they told me to explain this to you. Everyone is scared of you now....”

 

Shoot. Who would have guessed that could get even more worse now?  

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) dolphinqueenKya