Light 2

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

 


Donghae couldn’t focus in his lessons again. He had lied. He wasn’t only worried about Hyukjae’s victims, but about Hyuk as well. His clothes were full of blood one again and Donghae had no idea if it was Hyuk’s or Siwon’s blood. Hyuk had no obvious bruises but that had to mean nothing.

 

He began to doodle on his papers so it looked like he was working. His doodles turned out to be a sketch of Hyukjae. Donghae wasn’t really good in drawing and his art teacher always shook her head in disbelieve when Donghae told her what his drawing really was when it looked like something completely different, but he liked drawing hyukjae.

 

He had a whole collection at home, hidden of course where Hyukjae would never find it. Drawings of how Hyukjae had looked back in middle school and sketches of how he looked like now. Not that Hyukjae really changed. He had been the most adult like one in middle school. “He didn’t aged one day” Donghae silently cursed and began to draw devil horns on Hyukjae’s head like the rumors in school back then.

 

He had to admit that it looked good so he decided to make a fun sketch out of Hyukjae’s face. He drew some devil looking eyes, fairy ears and vampire fangs. Donghae was surprised how it still looked like Hyukjae so much when everything about him was changed.

 

“Hyukjae would be an awesome vampire” Donghae thought. But not such a pissy Twilight Vampire. More like Dracula. A bloody killer who hunted young womans at night, who couldn’t come out at day because of the sunlight and who was sleeping in coffins.

 

It would be perfect. Donghae grinned at his own thought… as if vampire really exist. He began to bite his lower lip and he drew a second sketch of Hyukjae. A normal one.

 

As it rang for the first break he left his classroom and met Hyukjae in the floors. He doesn’t really knew what to say. He had left Hyukjae on the roof completely angry, but his anger was all one by now. Sure, he still was worried and disliked that fighting thing, but he couldn’t stay angry very long… he never could.

 

“Hey” was all he said. “Still mad at me?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae could see how much it concerned Hyuk what he had said. There was this thing in his eyes… He never knew what Hyukjae was thinking but he always knew how the other felt.

 

“Just a bit” he truthfully answered. “It’s not that I am angry at you for fighting or for hurting Choi Siwon so much.” Donghae answered “Maybe a bit but that’s not the point. I’m mad that you are so careless with what you do, Lee Hyukjae.”

 

Donghae knew that some students were looking at them, maybe even hearing what he was saying, but he couldn’t care less at the moment. “What if something really serious happened to you? Huh? What will I do?”

 

It was his greatest fear. The fear that Hyukjae would leave him one day. Even the thought of Hyukjae being hurt was so scary that he imagined the worst everytime he thought it. “I don’t want to be alone Hyuk” Tears were forming in his eyes, ready to fall.

 

“Don’t scare me like that… Please” Hyukjae wasn’t answering. Donghae could see that he was trying to understand what Donghae just had said. Donghae pulled him toward a floor with less stundents so they could continue to talk there. He doesn`t wanted the whole school to know what his problems were.

 

He stopped but kept Hyuk’s wrist in his hand. “I really shouldn’t care about what you do… But I do… because you are an important person to me” Donghae knew that it was really childish to be so dramatic over a simple fact like fighting, but there is a reason why he did.

 

Donghae had this one dream from time to time since he knew Hyukjae. That one dream where he could see Hyukjae`s smiling face, where he felt happy… and where Hyukjae´s face was covered by blood the next second. Where blood was everywhere, where head and body were not connected anymore, where he saw his own hands holding a weapon, both covered in blood as well.

 

“Donghae please…” he suddenly felt Hyukjae`s hands on his cheeks. This warm, slim hands. “Don’t cry… please… just don’t cry” He couldn’t understand what Hyukjae meant until he felt the salty water running down his cold cheeks.

 

He was crying. 


 

(c)dolphinqueenKya

 

haha... sleep don't kill us... Let's see what Dia_x3 makes out of my chapter.