Darkness 8

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

When the next lessons where over Hyuk found himself surrounded by CL and his friends. The tall Girl was smiling at him while Heechul just frowned. “I think you have something to explain..” He said and even Sungmin, a cute little guy which was following Kangin around seemed like he wanted an explanation.

 

Hyuk sighed and stood up from his chair, walking to the cafeteria. “I thought Kangin told you already...” All eyes went to the Raccoon-like Guy who just gulped and looked away. “I.. don't know what you mean.” He denied and a growl came from Hyuk. “Then I'll tell you the most important things!” Cl, who was already placed around Hyukjaes arm said with a big smile and stared into Heechuls face.

 

“First of all. You Guys already know that Hyukkie Baby here is in love with his Hae Hae and..” “I'm not! Stop telling lies!..” The blonde Vampire cuts in. “Don't deny it... We see it. And Donghae is definitely in love with you too. Just be honest to yourself Hyukkie..” Heechul softly layed a hand on the other boys left shoulder while the others where sighing.

 

Hyuk fought for a Moment. Was it true? Did he really love, and that means real LOVE, his best friend? Well that would be the answer to so much questions he asked himself over the last years. That would be the answer for his always fast beating heart when the other was around, the warmth he was feeling and the urges he sometimes had to just shove him against the nearest wall and...

 

He just realize that he zoned out when CL continued to explain. “As I said... He didn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't want to hurt him and so on, so Leeteuk called me and asked me to be his, how shall I say, Food to Go.” Silence and a knowing smile from Kangin and Heechul. “So this was Leeteuks plan? Didn't know he was this clever...” The divaish Vampire said and exchanged his gaze with Kangin. “Wait... So you two aren't really together? It's just an act and you're just here for his desire for blood?” Even Sungmin kinda got it now when both, CL and Hyuk nodded emotionless. “And what with you? Do you feed from Hyukjae too..” “Kangin's right .. it would be fair this way right?” Heechul then asked while sitting down on the chair and leaning forward on the table.

 

“We didn't talk about that but I don't really insist on that. It would be great because then I wouldn't have to search victims for myself ya know..” CL smiled and sat down right on top of Hyuks lap, laying her arms around his neck just like today morning in the classroom. “No problem. I guess..” Hyukjae replied thoughtfully. What should be the big deal. It was just fair like Heechul said.

 

A few minutes went by and Hyuk grew more impatient by the time. Where the Heck was Donghae? Had something happened to him? When someone tap his shoulder he cringe a bit and turned his head back. He was kinda surprised wen he saw Henry, Yunho and Kyuhyun standing there, a troubled look in their eyes. “What's wrong?” Hyuk asked in concern.

 

“It's about Donghae. Well, he.. was sent to the nurse office and didn't came back yet. We tried to go see him but the nurse told us we can't go in because he needs to rest and... we wanted to ask you if you know something. Was he acting differently than on other days?...”

 

The worried look in Henrys eyes caused Hyuk to flinch a bit and the other two had the exact same expression. “No... not really. He was the same as always. But.. I felt that something was troubling him.. I just can't tell what it is..” Then Kyuhyun snapped and his eyes where furious by know. “You can't tell? Well shall I tell you what's wrong? He's hurt Hyukjae! Because you never tell him important things .. and just when he things everything is going to be okay she appears and his whole world crashed!” His screaming silenced the whole cafeteria and Yunho tried to hold back the furious Kyuhyun otherwise he would beat the out of Hyuk.

 

“What did I do wrong?..” A irritated CL asked into the silence and everyone was now staring at the scene in front of them. “What you did wrong? .. You appeared out of nothing and snapped him away!..” “..away from what?..” The curiousness lingering in his voice surprised Hyuk himself. He hoped he would hear the words he wanted so desperately.

 

“From Dong.. hmpf!” “I think we should go now.. Sorry if we caused you any trouble!..” Henry pushed his Hand above Kyuhyuns mouth to prevent him from speaking even further. He had said more than he should already. And when Yunho and Henry had managed to drag Kyuhyun away, the mumbles started spreading through the room. “That was... unexpected..” Heechul was the first to speak while Hyuk just stared in the direction the three went off. Realization hit him bad. Very Bad. He WAS in love with Donghae. Why else would his heart ache at time like this where he doesn't know what was wrong with the other? Why else would he want to hear the End of Kyuhyuns outburst?

 

“...jae... Hey, Hyukjae! Are you okay?..” CL held his head in between his hands and stared straight into his eyes. When she realized the soft nod Hyuk gave her she smiled. “Great. The bell rang and we should go to our classroom baby ~.. See ya guys later.” When she stood up and waved to the others he grabbed Hyuks wrist and pulled him with her to their next classroom. As they stood right in front of it she layed her arms around his neck once again and pulled him down a bit to place a kiss on his lips where she softly bit with her fangs into his bottom lip to pour some of his blood.

 

Right after that she everything away, let go of him an smirked. “Wow. You taste much better than I thought. Now it's a really pleasure to help you out..” Then she went into the classroom, well known of the curios gazes of the other students which stood on the floor. Hyuk was utterly shocked. This was the second time he got kissed in his life. Kinda sad that it was with her and not with ..

 

A frustrated sigh was heard as he tousled his hair and went inside the class as well. Now he even thinks about Donghae in situations like that!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3