Light 17

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 His wings…. It was strange but somehow he wanted to try something else first, before he would put them back in. “ Could we… go somewhere outside were no one sees us?” He asked. Hyuk looked at him a bit confused but nodded. “Sure. Come.” They left the house and took the bus out of Seoul until they were in a small forest.

 

Not that his wings were touched or seen my anyone, but somehow he already noticed that things, like chairs or wall… or buses could be touched by his wings. It was weird, because clothes didn’t. He had a hard time folding them until they would fit inside the bus or his room. He felt caught.

 

They walked about 10 minutes until Hyuk stopped. “That’s lonely enough.” Hyuk said. “So what do you wanna try?” Donghae took a deep breath and slowly, painfully slowly he unfolded his wings until they stood pride and tall behind his back. He stretched them and some white feathers fell to the ground but it wasn’t painful. It was like losing one or two hairs, while brushing. He could feel Hyukjae’s glazes on his body.

 

But he doesn’t care. It felt good. He felt free and happy and he moved his big wings a bit, creating a soft winds which moved their hairs. “Wow.” He could hear Hyukjae’s whisper. “You look gorgeous.” Donghae felt how his cheeks turned hot. As he lifted his glaze Hyukjae was standing already right in front of him. His eyes never leaving Donghae’s face as he lifted one hand and Hae’s cheek.

 

Donghae’s face was pulled toward him and soon their lips touched. Donghae closed his eyes automatically. Hyuk’s soft lips on his felt so right – like it was the truest thing on earth to do. He felt happy. Hyukjae was his and his alone. Hyukjae’s other hand touched his hip and brought then even closer that their upper bodies were pressed against each other.

 

Donghae’s arms found their ways around Hyuk’s neck, pulling the others face even deeper. Donghae wanted Hyukjae to never leave. His wings closed themselves around them. Like a shield protecting them from curious eyes and dangerous thoughts. They were caught in a wall of white feathers, not that anyone of them cared right now.

 

The kiss had been so innocent, so calm, yet full of love. They separated their lips only a few centimeters. Heavy breath met heavy breath and two fast heartbeats met each other. “I really love you, Donghae” Hyukjae whispered nearly unhearable. “Never forget that.”

 

Before Donghae could answer his lips were caught between Hyuk’s again. Hyukjae his lower lip a bit and bit is softly. Donghae understood. He parted his lips just enough for Hyukjae’s tongue to enter. It felt a bit weird at first, but as soon as Hyukjae’s tongue touched his he forgot about all his worries and weird feelings. It felt great.

 

He left Hyukjae’s tongue in dominance as their two muscles danced around each other. Hyukjae tasted sweet. A bit metallic but still sweet enough for him. It was a great taste. His hands caught Hyukjae’s hair as his legs felt more and more weak.

 

Hyukjae already holding him with one arm, lay his second arm around the youngers waist as well, holding him tight and in place. No one knew how long it lasted. Just kissing like this. Just leaving this world for one another.

 

Donghae could feel the lack of oxygen in his lungs, but he couldn’t stop. He didn’t want to. Yet it seemed like Hyukjae understood and parted their lips again. Donghae whined at the loss. Hyukjae chuckled. “You need air to live, baby.” Hyukjae whispered and kissed the place under Donghae’s right ear. A soft moan escaped Donghae’s lips as Hyukjae began to there, leaving a mark.

 

He could feel Hyukjae’s fingers pressing him tighter as Hyukjae tried to control his need to simply ram his fangs into the others delicious pearl colored neck. “You’re mine.” He spoke against Donghae’s skin, kissing the mark he just made softly and releasing Donghae after wards.

 

He wasn’t coming far though, because Donghae still had his wings around them. “Only yours.” Donghae answered, pulled Hyuk down to him again and kissed his lips hard for a last time before he left go of the other and stretched his wings again. His cheeks felt hot again.

 

Hyukjae smiled at him so sweetly that Donghae wanted to kiss him again, but he knew he should control his lust. “You know…” Donghae began after a short period of silence. “Somehow I don’t want to put my wings in... It feels good. Like the moment when you finally… finally can stand tall after you sat uncomfortably for a long time in a too small place.” He looked at Hyuk carefully.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(c) dolphinqueenKya