Chapter 61

Two Different Worlds

The ending of this chapter is the product of my conversation with peacelovehugs ^^ But it's kinda hanging (OR IT REALLY IS) so yeah, just wait for the next chapter :)


 

[Current timeline: 111021]

A day before SM artists flew to New York City, USA for another SM Town concert. I would not be left alone in Seoul this time, as Ye Eun would not also be going there. She had problems with visa, but it did not matter; she originally was not excited over the plan of flying to the Big Apple, having a three-day holiday in such beautiful, unique city ALONE because the others would be too busy to care about and accompany her. Siwon and Heechul would not tag along with the rest of the group to NYC as well for some obvious reasons (Poseidon shooting for Siwon, military service for Heechul).

Today, I was going to see Ye Eun and Krystal. What? How could Krystal see me instead of packing up her stuff? Haha, never underestimate the power of coordinator unnie and the managers! They took care of the idols very, very well. Kudos to them! Besides, Krystal was the type of person who intentionally forgot to bring enough clothes so she had reason to buy more there. Haha. My pretty little sister is smart.

“Oh God, why do we have to meet in f(x)’s dorm? Like, out of all places, you chose f(x)’s dorm?! Ugh, where are you, anyway?” Ye Eun scolded me over the phone.

“Hahaha... I’m heading there, okay? Give me a minute. Are you there yet with Krystal? I’ll arrive soon!” I answered.

“Quick, quick~!” Ye Eun abruptly hung up.

Haha... This bonding agenda had been planned since long time ago. But I changed the place (from any hip hang out places in Seoul to, as Ye Eun mentioned before, f(x)’s dorm) in last minute. I made sudden change in my decision and it led to a change in the place where we’d meet. My heartbeat rose as I thought of it... Will it work out well? I unconsciously bit my lip.

I pressed the bell nervously. This won’t work out, I sensed it. But I could not hide it from these two girls forever, could I? Especially if something unexpected happened in... My thinking was disrupted as the door opened and exposed Krystal behind it. “Ah, I freaking miss you!!!” She suddenly ran into me, giving me a warm, big hug.

Will she still hug me like this when she finds it out...? “Is Ye Eun here yet, Krys?”

The girl broke off the hug and pulled me in, nodding in excitement. “Yup, she arrived here few minutes ago. I wish Minho was here too. Too bad he’s in Japan right now. Aargh, Korea needs him!”

“Agreed!”

We entered the living room and I saw Ye Eun sitting on the sofa comfortably. She was busy with her phone; playing games or texting Dongwoon guy, probably.

Krystal quickly took a place beside the older girl and I sat on the sofa opposite them. It’ll be safer this way...at least until I know their reaction.

“Yah!” Ye Eun shouted as she saw me. “Why f(x)’s dorm? They don’t even have food here!!!” A cute pout formed on her face, and she sulked.

Too bad Minho was not here with us. He must have smiled to me right now, hand patting my shoulder. Things would be less hard with his presence. Everything would.

“How are you, Krys?” I asked nervously, trying to start a smooth conversation.

As the girl nodded and was about to open , Ye Eun cut her, “You didn’t ask me?!”

“Ye Eun unnie, you’re so annoying today!” Krystal lightly tapped Ye Eun’s arm. “I’m good, ______ ~ Tomorrow I’m going to NYC! I miss the States. Even though my hometown is San Francisco... But still. Ugh, can I just stay there longer?” She pretended to get sad. “Super Junior is having some days off after the concert. I should, too, right?”

“Oh? Really?” Ye Eun asked.

Krystal nodded. “Eung~ Eunhyuk will go to Europe with his family. Donghae and Leeteuk will take their mothers to Saipan. I am not sure about the others, but I think they’ll also get days off.

Let’s talk about another thing... I am not so comfortable as this topic involves Jung Soo. But then again, the man was what I was going to tell Ye Eun and Krystal about. Aargh.

“Saipan? Saipan is a nice place!” Ye Eun squealed. “OMG, I need to go such tranquil place like Saipan. They need to take us there with them too!”

“I know, right?! They’re having trips with their families, I’m so jelly.” Krystal pouted. “I haven’t gone in any holiday with mine. Dad is busy. So is Jess!”

“You are, as well, duh Krys,” I calmly said. “Ugh, anyway, Krys, you’re sure they don’t have any food here? No instant noodle?”

Ye Eun rolled her eyes. “That’s why I opposed someone’s decision, okay?” She collected her bag from the floor, putting her wallet and cell phone inside it. “Let’s just go somewhere. Domino’s is fine for me.”

“No! Don’t leave, Ye Eun. I have something important to tell you!”

“What is it?” Ye Eun questioned. “What is the important thing you need me to know? Can’t we just talk in the restaurant?”

Krystal nodded, agreeing to the older girl. “Ye Eun unnie made sense. What exactly happened?”

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to calm myself down. I had told Jung Soo about my plan. He supported me to do it, and he also said that he would not interfere in this issue. I agreed; he did not know my friends enough to deal with them. So here I was, sitting opposite these two beautiful girls, preparing myself to reveal the truth. Reveal my relationship with Jung Soo.

“Before I share anything to you, please keep in mind that I am telling you this now because I am ready to do so. I did not tell you earlier because I was not ready yet...”

“I got it, I got it,” Ye Eun said nonchalantly. “But what are you trying to tell us? You’re not in a relationship, are you...?” I knew she was just guessing it, but still I got shocked. Simply because she guessed it right. “Oh gosh, look at your face! I was right, wasn’t I?! Who’s the unlucky guy?” Darn, Ye Eun -__-;

“Unnie, you’re in a relationship?” Krystal asked with eyes wide open. O_O “With whom? Since when?!” How am I going to explain to them?! :(

Okay, _______. Take a chill pill. You can do it. “Yes, I’m in a relationship,” I stated. My voice trembled a bit, but I just ignored it. “He’s a really good guy, and you guys knew him already.”

Krystal’s and Ye Eun’s eyebrows automatically furrowed. “Minho?” Ye Eun guessed. “That’ll be sooooooooooo awkward if you date him because he’s our friend and it’s just...”

“Naaaaaah,” I groaned. Everyone just had that thought inside their mind, did not they? Me and Minho, every freaking time. “Why would I want to date our best friend?! That’d be like dating my own brother! I do not support , okay?”

“Then whom are you dating?” Krystal started getting confused. But I could not bring myself to mention his name; mention Jung Soo. “Woohyun? Kibum? Jonghyun from CN Blue?” Krystal... -__- The names she guessed were just random. I shook my head, waiting anxiously for one of them to bring up the right name. “Oh...” She suddenly looked so amused. “Kyuhyun, isn’t it?!” WHAT. “He told Vic he met you few days ago! I remembered!”

“No, it’s not Kyuhyun... The guy is too engrossed with his laptop, he won’t date any girls... Wait... Oh. Oh no. I know why you chose to tell us here and not in public place!” A creepy, knowing smile crept up on Ye Eun’s beautiful face. She seemed so, so pleased. My heartbeat went uncontrollable. I knew she’d get this one right. Wondering what their reaction would be... “It’s Leeteuk, right?! OMG, OMG, OMG! You’re dating that young adult, right?!”

“WHAT?!” Krystal shouted in surprise. “What?! Leeteuk? As in Leeteuk oppa, leader of Super Junior?! ______, please tell me that Ye Eun is wrong.”

I slowly shook my head. “I can’t, Krys. Because she is right.” Gulping down my saliva, I could not bring myself to see their faces.

“WOW!” Ye Eun sounded delighted―a good sign for me. “WOW! See, everyone? My initial premonition was right. But, OMG...” her tone went down significantly. “It’s hard to believe...”

“______ unnie, look at me,” Krystal demanded. I nervously met her eyes. She seemed surprised, rather calm, but I thought she was kind of against the idea of me and Jung Soo going out together for real. “Do you really like oppa?”

Like? Do I like Jung Soo? No... No, more than that, I love him. But I was aware that if I answered Krystal that way, it would be way too corny of me so instead, I nodded once, “Um, yeah.”

Following my answer were two shocked gasps.

“Since when, if I may know?”

Since when? Since when? “Krystal, Ye Eun, I am really sorry for not sharing this to you earlier. Jung Soo have been close to me since... I am really sorry for not telling you two. We started to communicate after his birthday. It started with a single text from him. Then we texted each other. He began calling me, and soon, we talked on the phone whenever he had time for it,” I paused to see their reaction. Krystal was cautiously listening to me. Ye Eun motioned me to continue. “This is going to be long, I am not kidding.”

“I can handle my hunger for the next one hour. Tell me the detail!” Ye Eun pouted. It was funny how she could easily change her mood and thoughts for the better. Thank God, though.

“And certain someone was so stubborn in forcing us to go out to somewhere hip~” Krystal said sarcastically. “______, does Minho know it or not?”

I nodded.

“How did you tell Minho but not us?!” Ye Eun shouted.

Tsk. “You want to hear the story or not?”

“OF COURSE WE DO!!!”

I told them how Jung Soo and I started. Not in detail, unlike Ye Eun’s request. I skipped a lot of things and when a quarter hour had passed, we finally reached the part when Jung Soo and I officially became a couple. “It was mid-August. Jung Soo and I were fighting... But I decided to... Ugh, I can’t continue, it’s too embarrassing!”

“The cornier, the better!” Ye Eun snapped. “You two are so stupid and cute. Leeteuk is so freaking childish, but charming at times. How could you stand him?”

“Huhu, Ye Eun-ah,” I pretended to cry. “He’s... How I finally dated him was not important. What’s after that was. Our whole relationship is so weird. Sometimes I don’t know how to deal with him.”

“Aw unnie, is that so?” Krystal motioned me to sit between her and Ye Eun. I gladly moved there. She put her arm around my shoulders. “Is oppa giving you hard time?”

“The reason why I told Minho earlier than you two was because of him.” I got more and more comfortable. I was much calmer than before. The two gave me normal reaction and did not show any objection so far. “Stupid Jung Soo thought that I was cheating, FOR GOD’S SAKE, CHEATING, with Minho! He was really stupid and dull. He refused to see the truth from an objective point of view, and only believed what he wanted to believe. So I told Minho that I dated Jung Soo, and I needed him to help me clarify things.”

Ye Eun wore a straight face and so did Krystal. “Jeez, that was so impossible of him!”

“That is not the worst, babies,” I continued. “You two didn’t know? He is joining We Got Married! Being paired up with Kang Sora, God knows who she is!” I wailed like a baby. This was I normally rolled around my girls, okay? The not so mature, spoiled me.

“WHAT, HE IS?!” The two shouted at the same time in surprise, making me deaf with their high pitched voices.

I nodded my head sadly. “Yeah... I was mad at him for a few days. But he... Ah, you just won’t believe what he did!”

“Oppa is really...weird. Disappointing. How could he join We Got Married?!” Krystal was getting worked up. Hold on, baby, you haven’t heard the next part.

“What did he do to you anyway?” Ye Eun curiously asked.

“Few days ago he told me to meet him. I asked him, where? Guess what, he wanted to meet me in Baek Eok. The place was supposed to be crowded and , right? But that night, nobody was there. Then it turned out that he... rented the café for a few hours, making it possible for us to talk and have a proper dinner. That was just romantic, wasn’t it?!” I squealeeeeeeeed again.

Ye Eun and Krystal had their jaws hanging open. “Oh. My. God” was Ye Eun’s reaction.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Krystal cried. “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. OMG, OPPA...!!!”

“You are one lucky girl,” Ye Eun said. “But I still did not get why he would want to participate in WGM when he already had you, duh?!”

“He explained the reason why and it made sense for me,” I answered. “Anyway, do you know that Jung Soo is hated? Like, there are people out there who hate him?”

Ye Eun furrowed her eyebrows, and Krystal replied to me, “He said that to you? Well, every idol has anti-fans. The more famous you are, of course the more anti-fans you have. But oppa... He had been in one or two scandals before. Or more than that.”

“Example?” I was getting puzzled.

“He said that Suzy, my friend from Miss A, was fat in public? I don’t know the whole story, but Suzy herself is fine with him though. I heard he also had scandal involving Kim Yu-na, the figure skater. But then again, I don’t really know about that one, too. Lastly, there was news saying he was dating Taeyeon unnie. Some people also said that he was sooooooooo awkward with his family. That one I couldn’t confirm as well.” What...? He really did...? How did people hate someone just because they had few flaws? “Don’t really think about those things. You know him personally, right? And unnie, umm, don’t bring those up in front of him. He was once called ‘Dog Teuk’ by anti-fans and I thought it was just really hard for him. You know, he has to save his dignity, at least in front of his girlfriend.”

“OMG. Krys, you said ‘his girlfriend’... Leeteuk is dating our best friend, wow. Someone ten years younger than him!” Ye Eun spazzed again. “Creys! But he himself is like a kid, though. BUT STILL!!!”

I was going to laugh at Ye Eun’s remark, when a sudden crack sound shocked us three. “Who’s there?!” I shouted in surprise.

We looked at each other, and decided to take a look.

Before we could exit the living room, a certain face popped in before us. “Hi, girls. Sorry for barging in, I was just going to return some books to Victoria... and dropped some in the process, haha. Is she here?”

“Taeyeon unnie! You’re shocking us!” Ye Eun said.

I glanced at the older girl and she was looking at me...Oups. That unfamiliar look on her face. I smiled to make the atmosphere, that was getting somehow heavy, less tense. But the pretty, petite girl smirked threateningly at me in return.


 

I needed to make the pace faster... I am so behind the actual timeline ;_;

@odetoblue: OTL i forgot to bring that one up. Hahaha... will somehow insert it on the story. Nope, by the way ^^

@peacelovehugs: skjdfiajeutaeitsalfkdsjf i will prooly put it in the story but kjdsflksdutssajdfajfaero so many things going on inside my mind DDDDD:

@superhyukkie: i was shivering as well while writing the story!!! D:

@sugenluv: aw thank you, sweetheart

@Aigooo: OC and Leeteuk said "thank you!!!"