Soccer

Two Different Worlds

It had been more than two weeks since that accident and I still could not forget all that happened on the rest of that day. It stuck in my head like a disease.

Minho apologized to Jung Soo and I didn’t say anything. In my entire life, no one had ever shouted at me before. No one had ever had the guts to do this to me before. I glared at Jung Soo. He glared back at me. I swore to you I hated this guy so much. I only made a little mistake. He could have explained the misunderstanding to that shop assistant and moved on but instead, he embarrassed me in front of everyone here. After Jung Soo got so full of scolding me and shouting in front of my face, Minho and Siwon dropped me home.

My parents, surprisingly, did not scold me for escaping from driver, losing my bag and going home super late. I tried to be good by going straight to my room without saying anything.

Ye Eun called me that night. She said she was sorry. It wasn’t her fault at all yet she was sorry. I felt like hugging her forever.

Minho had been forcing me to sign up for Korean course. I gotta admit that I had arrived to the point where my Korean was beyond terrible it caused too much trouble for me. I needed a tutor, a legit one. So I did sign up. Besides, it wasn’t like Minho would teach me until I aced it, right? It would take him forever. So I also had studied with my private teacher for those whole two weeks and everyone now said that my Korean was much better.

Today Ye Eun, Minho and I planned to go out together. I insisted that we had to go somewhere really far from SM Office Building. Minho assured me that we won’t come close to SM Office Building, or other places that possibly be visited by Jung Soo.

“Where are we going?” I asked Minho as Ye Eun and I hopped in his car.

He said, “It’s a secret!”

Ye Eun began to again, “You’re always like this whenever she’s around, aren’t you? Acting so exaggeratedly cute, eew. Dude, cut the crap, won’t you?” I laughed my off.

After a while, finally we arrived in a front of an… apartment? Where were we?

Minho suddenly shouted in excitement, “We’re going to play soccer!”

“But this is an apartment,” Ye Eun and I judged him.

Minho sighed, “I know. This is where my dorm is. They have soccer field in the back of the building.”

“But we’re not wearing sport shirts and shorts. You only told us to wear comfy sneakers.”

“I’ve prepared for that already,” he smiled proudly. Then he took a bag from the car. “It’s all here.”

Whooa, he got it all ready. I took the bag from him and opened it up. There were two pairs of shorts and t-shirts, and one in a bigger size for him. Ah, he even brought bento!

We changed our clothes in the toilet and went to the field. Minho showed us some tricks. He was really good at playing soccer! Really got me and Ye Eun mesmerized. The number of the player was odd but fortunately there were these three guys wanting to play soccer too, so they joined us and we broke into two teams. I was with Minho and one of the guys while Ye Eun was with the other two guys. It was a very competitive match, Ye Eun’s team led for the first round but eventually my team became the winner. It was all because of Minho and his amazing soccer skill.

We decided to eat lunch in his dorm since it was noon already. But before we went upstairs, Ye Eun said she wanted to do some exercise in the gym. She was already sweating and exercising for thirty more minutes meant more fats to be burnt. Minho and I were tired enough so while Ye Eun was running and sweating heavily on the treadmill, we just chatted and had fun by ourselves. I should have known that my happiness simply won’t last long, there was always something, or someone that would come to crash my good mood and ruin the delightful atmosphere because just when I started to enjoy this day with Minho and Ye Eun, someone went inside the gym. My instinct instantly told me that it was him, but my brain insisted, “NOT THAT GUY AGAIN.”


Sorry for the late update T_T

I was really busy.

I spent my weekend to prepare something for Ryeowook's birthday.

I simply didn't have enough time to write and update T_T

But I'm back though.

This chapter is so predictable ;_____;

I was in a rush ;______;

OTL

Sorry T_T Will write better in the next chapter!

Anyway,

happy birthday, Kim Ryeowook of Super Junior!

Anyone likes him? >.< He's my bias in the group whole K-Pop world, kkk~