Chapter 44

Two Different Worlds

"Thanks for driving me hom, Heechul oppa! Yesung oppa!" I smiled as I closed Yesung's car door. "See you later!" I shouted, peeking inside the car from the open window next to Heechul's side.

"See you later too, pretty dongsaeng!" Heechul extended out his hand to ruffle my hair.

Yesung leaned closer to Heechul so he could see my face and said, "See you soon my AB sister!"

They drove off after making sure that I had already came inside my house safe and sound.

I insisted to not go home with Jung Soo until the end, and went home with Heechul and Yesung. Not that Jung Soo could force me to though, because back then, he was too busy to even talk to me again. He texted me once, demanding me to go with him, but I ignored the message. Not long after that, Heechul said that we gotta go home because apparently he had another schedule for today. And so did Yesung.

"Where were you?" Mum greeted me emotionlessly as soon as I entered the living room. She was sitting on her lazy chair and reading imported magazines about interior design and metropolitan lifestyle.

"Oh, you know...," I answered absurdly, rushing to my room.

Just when I went inside my room and sat on the bed, my phone vibrated, signalling that a message was newly received. 'Do the kidnappers release you already? Where are you? Can I come over?'

Dang dang dang, Ye Eun.

Suddenly, I recalled my last conversation with Minho back in Jamsil. I gotta talk to him as soon as possible. Ugh. Why is my life never calm these days? I groaned in frustration, messing up my own hair. Ever since Jung Soo came into my life, it had always been hella hectic.

I ignored Ye Eun's message and tried to call Minho...but he didn't receive it. Or more accurately, he couldn't. Split second later I got a text from him saying that he was talking to some people and he told me to see him in Starbucks, Gangnam in an hour.

IN AN HOUR. IN AN HOUR I WILL MEET MINHONSTER AND BE A DEAD MEAT. CRAP. I shivered at the thought. Mostly because I knew that hte was gonna be so, so mad at me, and I never knew how Minho would be when he was mad. If he turned to be surprisingly  violent and rude, man I had to let him kill me because I knew I was at fault.

Knowing that I had to face the slaughter sooner or later, I reluctantly took a shower and changed my clothes. The warmer ones, because the weather was getting windy and chilly outside. It was sunny before... Uum, how could it change so suddenly?

Going downstairs, I saw Mum was still in the living room. As I put on my shoes, I asked her where Dad was... just for the sake of avoiding awkwardness.

"He's out to talk to his staff. The embassy is so busy nowadays, even on the weekend," she said.

I mumbled, "Oh..." And the atmosphere was more awkward than before.

Realizing that I dressed nicely, Mum asked me in curiosity, "Going out to see your boyfriend?"

I just coldly nodded.

"That Jung Soo guy?"

I nodded again, laughing inside. Mum acknowledged Jung Soo as Minho, while Jung Soo was actually my boyfriend and Minho wasn't, but I was going to meet Minho and not Jung Soo. Weird concept.

"I want to see him," Mum shortly continued.

She wants to see him... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO THANKS. "K. I'm going now. See ya later."

I heard Mum grunting, then she shouted as I went out and walked towards the car, "Don't go home too late! Your dad expects to have dinner with you!"

Huh? As if Dad really would be back at dinner time -_-

--

A tall man dressed in branded clothes from top to toe, with mask covering his handsome, godly face stormed inside the small coffee shop and walked towards my table.

I automatically recognized him as Minho. I knew his physical features well.

He sat on the chair in front of me and panted heavily. "Drink, I need drink," he mumbled tiredly.

I instantly handed him my Iced Caramel Macchiato. He took off his mask a bit, only to reveal his mouth, and drank the whole of it in several big gulps.

With furrowed eyebrows I asked him confusedly, "Did your fangirls just chase after you or what?"

Minho shook his head hastily. "I ran away from my manager."

I shrugged my shoulders, still in confusion. "I'm gonna order some more drinks."

I was back with Iced Flavored Latte for Minho, Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino for me and Blueberry Scone for both of us.

Minho thanked me, mumbling. He then looked seriously at me, half demanding, half stern. "Explain everything. Now."

"Aargh," I groaned. "Which part do you want to know, oppa?"

"I said it already," he said coldly. "'Everything.'"

"It's gonna be long. I don't think you have time for..."

"I do," he quickly cut me.

I sighed. "Okay then." Then I began telling him everything. No lies, just the truth. I told Minho that it all started when Jung Soo asked for my number on his birthday, then I told him about how we started texting each other, phoning each other, secretly meeting each other and how it all made the feelings grow. It was kind of embarassing and I didn't expect Minho to understand. "We confessed to each other around two weeks ago. I believe this relationship is a serious one, oppa. We love each other sincerely despite the age difference issue and our two worlds which are undeniable, totally different."

"I...," Minho started. "Wow. _______-ah, I thought you guys... I could somehow sense it at times. That you loved him, that something was up. But never in my mind I thought it would be THIS serious." The look on his face was undescribable.

Minho didn't seem to be mad nor disappointed at me. He was calm, but then again, when was exactly Minho not calm? Minho was being too Minho, it scared me in return. "You know I've always been supportive to you. I will always respect and support your decision because I am your best friend and that is what I want to do for you. But..." he hanged it halfway.

I lifted up my head and drifted my stare from the Macchiato to his beautiful face. Minho threw a symphatetic look. It was hard for him to continue his sentence and I... somehow knew what he was going to say. So I decided to help him make things less difficult. "But it's better for me to rethink about it because after all, I am only an eighteen year old foreigner and he is twenty eight year old fine man and having numerous possessive fans around the world who won't even think twice to end my existence once they find out about this relationship." I paused a second to let a chuckle escape my mouth. "Am I right?"

Minho gasped in shock, but managed to regain his composure back in a split second. "How many people know it, _______-ah?"

"Not many. Only you, Heechul and Donghae." I didn't mention Gaby because besides Minho knew nothing about her existence, Gaby also didn't technically know that Jung Soo and I were officially a couple.

Minho's eyebrows furrowed, shocked more. "Did hyungs tell that all to you?!"

I shook my head, not believing his conclusion. "No, of course not. They support us."

"But how did you know that THAT was what's inside my mind?!"

I smiled knowingly. "That's a normal reaction to situation like this, Minho oppa... Just so you know, I am so grateful that God gave me such a caring friend. I thank God for you. But don't worry so much. Jung Soo and I have talked about it, we decided to take the risk."

Minho looked at me sadly. I could feel that he pitied me in a way. I got it. My choice of boyfriend was not very intelligent. I could have fallen for someone else, someone easier than Jung Soo. But I didn't. And if it worried other people who cared for me, I could do nothing but assure them to trust in me and in the path I chose.

"When are you going to tell Ye Eun and Krystal?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I needed a moment, a break from all the drama. Just a while... "Not now. I can't. Please don't tell them just yet."

"You know I won't. I will respect you. But don't make it too long. I am a rational man. I know you have justifiable reason. But girls sometimes get emotional over simple matter. I hope finding it out later won't offend them." Minho took my hand that was holding the tall of coffee. Compared to the Iced Caramel Macchiato, Minho's hand was really warm. He gave me peace through the skinship. I knew that he wasn't mad at me, and that made me sad out of the blue. How could human be this kind? Minho was a perfect best friend. He was so calm, pure, humble... He loved me despite of my flaws. He always respected me, as a woman and as an independent human being. He was not only fun to be with, he was always there to listen to me and make me feel better when the world was against me. Minho could be a funny dork, but most of the time he was this intelligent, noble man. Minho was full of understanding and wisdom. He didn't judge, not at once. He always took time to see a matter from an objective perspective and it led him to an unbiased conclusion. He understood that behind every single little actio, there was certain reason for it. He was smart, really smart. In spite of the fact that he was only nineteen (going twenty), his wisdom had probably exceeded most of mature men. Jung Soo, for example.

When I said to him that I thanked God for giving me such amazing best friend, I was being truly sincere.

I meant like, how could he possibly befriend me in the first place? I was a total douchebag. I lied to him. I practically didn't tell him the truth. But he... being the precious man he was, helf my hand, telling me that he understood.

"The road will be bumpy. I believe you can get through it because you are strong. But if ever you feel like giving up, you know where you should run to. I will always be here, I will always be home." Minho flashed a soft smile, assuring me that everything would be okay and if it didn't, I could basically go to him becuse he would make it better.

I couldn't help but let a drop of tear run down my cheek.

Minho noticed that. He wiped the tear away using the tip of his thumb. "Don't cry. I am here."

"You being here made me cry! You are too precious to be my friend, you know. I am so worthless and I can never do anything for you. But you... All the things you've done for me..." I couldn't continure and let another tear drop. Minho... Donghae... Heechul... Everyone was being too nice for me. They helped me with all their might. And it hurt because I couldn't do anything for them. Why were they doint it all for me? "I love you so much and I hope I was able to return you at least half of what you've done to me."

Minho beamed again. "I don't expect anything in return. I love you too, dear. If Jung Soo hyung hurts you, tell me right away. No matter how much I respect him, you are my best friend and you are not less important fot me than him for me." He caressed my hand, trying to soothe me. "We better get going. The girls over there," he pointed a group of girls with the corner of his right eye. "I think they're suspecting us. Come on, grab your things."

I nodded at him. "You didn't bring your car, right?"

"Nope. Went here by taxi. Wait, you did bring your car right? Because it is raining pretty heavily..." For the first time since I talked to Minho, I finally noticed my surroundings. Yes, it was raining outside... "And I don't think finding a taxi is easy in condition like this."

"I drove my car. I parked it across the street."

We were not outside the Starbucks, standing on the front porch. Minho took off his mid-length coat and covered my head with it.

"Cover your head too, silly!" I instructed him.

He smiled cheesily and opened up the coat a little more so that it could cover his head too.

I was amazed by my stupidity. How could I park the car across the street?! Now Minho and I had to literally pass through the rain. Not to mention, we couldn't directly corss the street but needed to use the zebracross, which was quite far from us. Ugh.

"Are you ready?" Minho grinned. He wasn't afraid of the rain, but I was. If he fell sick after this, then it would definitely be my fault. I hoped he won't!

I nodded my head, then Minho led me to run towards my car. He could have run faster and been less drenched, but he chose to wait for me, making sure that I didn't get so wet and trip away. Another reason why he was undeniably precious.

We finally made it to the car. Minho took a place on the driver seat, I sat beside him. "Oh gosh we're soaked!" I shouted, hating the situation.

"Hahaha." I heard Minho laughing freely. "You should chill more." Minho flashed his infamous smile. "_______-ah, one day you have to accompany me dancing in the rain, okay?"

I just pouted, not answering.

As Minho drove off, with eyes looking straight at the road in front of me, I said to him. "Thank you, oppa. Thank you for not being mad at me but understanding me instead..."

Minho ruffled my wet hair and beautifully giggled.


today is super junior's 6th anniversary yeaaaaah :) i haven't been a fan for that long, sadly... but just like what siwon once said, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AN ELF SINCE THE BEGINNING, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE AN ELF UNTIL THE END." ugh my babies <3333333333333333 they have made it so far... and i believe they are too great to have end so yeah. SUJU ELF YEONGWONHI <3 hahahah don't mind my spazz k >,<

special for today, i recommend you to go watch this on youtube >,< maybe you have watched it, but there's nothing wrong with rewatching it again... this video is full of happiness and it never fails to make me happy too. i hope you can feel the same way as i feel while watching it! they are not complete here, but we all know they're 15 in hearts so yeah go watch --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tzQJhj8xzM

and also, don't forget to vote for your favorites on mama 2011: http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp i won't tell you to vote for suju since it's all up to you~~~ but if you're an elf and want to give them boys special gift you better vote for them k.

@SventhhYee: thank you ;A;

@Sujushineebang: yeaaaaah I'm updating~~~ \(*.*)/

@peacelovehugs: i luhz yuu too ~

@Roses87: me tooooooooooo aaah wish he was my boyfie haha /le delusional fangirl/

@LilacFairy-Chu: jdlfksdjlkfjdsfjfjfjeieofiaoeirfposrwqe-0435930 your comment ekresluraier59e3

@superhyukkie: thank you so much ><

@sujurocks4ever97: noooo i am not that mean ㅋㅋㅋ

@shiningstarr: yup he is childizzzzzzzh -_-' anyway... every time i see your username, syuju's shining star automatically plays inside my head haha

oh guys anyway... have i told you that i love writing about minho more than leeteuk haha... i da naaa, minho is a cutie pie and leeteuk can be such a pain in the sometimes haha

anyway, i am a bit confused. as an author, tbh i cant imagine how ye eun and krystal will be like when they know about your relationship... can u guys, if you please, let me know how you want it to be? that'll help me much ^^

thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧