No, He is NOT Nice!

Two Different Worlds

 

“Go call Minho,” Jung Soo instructed me. “I left my phone with Donghae.”

“What do you expect from me. This short I’m wearing doesn’t even have a pocket. My phone’s inside Minho’s bag.”

“We’re waiting for them here then.” He the radio and closed his eyes. I only sat while listening to the radio. It began to rain. He woke up.

“It’s raining.” Um, brand new information, Leeteuk-ssi. I almost replied him back. Then he continued, “How am I supposed to go back there if it’s raining now?” Run, Leeteuk-ssi. You’re a man, for God’s sake.

He didn’t talk about our previous conversation in the café so I didn’t speak anything. I guessed we had wasted ten minutes here. “Aishh, where’s Minho?! Let’s just go back to the gym, we call Minho using someone’s phone there.”

“I thought you were afraid of the rain.” As soon as I said that, he got himself ready to eat me. I pouted. Not in a cute way.

“Shut up, okay? I am helping you here. I could have left you alone in the lobby, you know that, right? Let’s just leave now.” He started the engine.

“HEH, WHERE ARE WE GOING?” I panicked. “ARE YOU TRYING TO KIDNAP ME?!”

He glared. “I’m moving the car. The apartment is quite far from here. I have no umbrellas. I’m moving it somewhere nearer to the lobby. You don’t want to get wet, do you?!” Eh, is it you the one who doesn’t want to get wet? I managed to not say that.

After he moved and parked the car, we ran to the lobby. Even though the distance was pretty near, but because it was raining heavily, we both still soaked. He looked displeased.

In the gym, everyone seemed surprised to see me back with Jung Soo. But they continued their exercise like nothing happened. Only one guy stopped his activity and approached me.

My favorite English speaker, Siwon, said, “Whooa, you’re back!” He smiled. Ugh, I saw his dimples! “Anyway, how was Jung Soo hyung? Why are you wet now? Was it because of him?” Siwon whispered, looking a bit worried.

“No, he was nice to me.” I shook my head and smiled. Lying was never this easy.

Jung Soo went to a guy in the corner and I saw him phoning someone. Probably Minho. He hung up and walked towards me. “He’s picking you up here now.”

“Hyung, why are you both wet?” Siwon opened his mouth.

Jung Soo pouted and sweetly said, “Siwonnie, always keep an umbrella in your car, would you? This stupid hyung of yours didn’t bring his and ended up like this.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears. Why is he suddenly acting so cute like this? What is he, seriously?

Minho came after a few minutes and we said bye to everyone before leaving. I interrogated Minho, “Where were you? And where is Ye Eun? And why did you leave me with your hyung like that?!”

“Ye Eun is going to the car first. I’m very sorry, ______. I thought you and Jung Soo hyung needed to talk and maybe the conversation would take you guys some time so we went to my dorm and had lunch there. You’ve eaten your lunch with Jung Soo hyung, right? Cos we got no leftovers. The boys were extremely hungry!”

I didn’t say that I had not had my lunch yet. It was okay, I could eat at home. “The boys?”

He explained to me, “Ah, I meant the members of my group. We didn’t have any schedule today and they just relaxed in the dorm.” I nodded.

Minho dropped me and Ye Eun at my house. We thanked Minho for today and went in.

“What did Leeteuk say to you? Whooa, I was surprised when he said he wanted to talk to you. And he was so cold back there! So rare to see him like that!” Ye Eun started talking.

“I didn’t get him, seriously. He was being such a bish. He kept criticizing me and scolding me.” I was pretty mad now.

Ye Eun looked surprised, “I thought he was finally being a man and apologizing to you! This is weird. I don’t know him so well, but everyone always says that he’s nice and fun to be with. Maybe what you did to him last time really hurt his heart!”

“Argh, I don’t know…,” I murmured. I laid my body on my bed. I explained to Ye Eun what Jung Soo did to me today. From the café to the gym. All. Every sentence he said.

To my surprise, this was Ye Eun’s response: “He was so thoughtful. He took you to café, so you guys could have lunch. He accompanied you till Minho and I came. He even moved his car nearer to the building so you won’t get wet… Whoah, I thought he was being real mean to you.” Is she kidding me?

I defended my opinion, “No, he did that all for himself! Can’t you see that? He’s also a hypocrite. Bragging about how respect is needed in this country, yet he shows no respects to other people!”

Ye Eun narrowed her eyes, “Calm down, dude. I just want you to have a bigger perspective. It’s not always like what you think it is… I can be right.”

No, she couldn’t be, could she?!


 

Hey all!

Thanks for subscribing, I appreciate that a lot :)

Anyway, any comments, criticism and opinion are always welcomed :)