Meeting the Members

Two Different Worlds

 

Today Ye Eun and I went to Starbucks to see her friend. She introduced me to this very pretty  girl named Krystal. She spoke English and was a year younger than Ye Eun and I. Ye Eun and I basically did not talk to other people at school so I was glad to meet another friend here.

Krystal was a very nice girl. She was polite yet so fun to be with. I liked her humor and her style.

“Eh, you know ______, Krystal once sang a duet with your Leeteuk,” Ye Eun suddenly announced.

Your Leeteuk.I hit Ye Eun’s arm lightly. But wait…, “You’re a singer?!”

Krystal nodded and shyly said, “Yes. Ah, you know Leeteuk oppa?” Why was everyone I met here always a singer...

Ye Eun answered her excitedly, “They’re gonna go out together very soon. Just wait and see. I have a premonition.” So now she acted like a pro psychic.

Krystal giggled and I rolled my eyes. “No. She’s out of her mind. Don’t listen to her, Krystal.”

After a long, fun chat, we decided to go home. Ye Eun drove for us and we dropped Krystal in her sister’s apartment. She said she couldn’t wait to see us again. Why so adorable?! We watched her going inside the building.

I saw someone familiar in the parking lot. Was he…? “Siwon-ssi!” I shouted. That guy turned around and when he saw us, he smiled warmly and waved his hand.

I asked Ye Eun what he was doing here, but Ye Eun shrugged her shoulder.

“Hi, what are you girls doing here?”

“Just dropped a friend. You?” I asked him back.

“I’m picking Donghae up. We’re going to China in the midnight,” he politely answered. Who is Donghae? His facial expression suddenly changed. He looked amused now. He continued, “Hey, how about going upstairs with me? Ye Eun-ah, we’ve known each other so long yet never really talked to each other.” Then he looked at me. “You too. We’ve met several times before but you know, we’ve never talked in proper situation. Super Junior members are really funny and easy going. You’ll like them.”

Ye Eun said she was okay. Then they both stared at me. “Super Junior?” I stupidly asked. “I thought you were picking up a friend here.”

“But my friend, Donghae is one of Super Junior members… Ah, it’s sometimes hard being in a group that has too many members,” Siwon chuckled. “Their dorms are on 11th and 12th floor. Come on, you’re already here. They’re very amusing, you’ll have fun there.”

Siwon’s offer sounded pretty good, but I was unsure. Siwon could plainly see my thoughts and he continued, “Jung Soo hyung is not home. He and Hyukjae hyung are hosting their radio program now.” If he said that, then I couldn’t refuse him anymore, right?

We went to the 12th floor. He spoke to the intercom in front of a room and the door opened. We went in. A guy suddenly appeared in front of us. I saw him back in the gym!

He smiled cheerfully and greeted us, “Hi, Ye Eun-ah, ______-ssi. Nice to meet you again.” He remembered my name! I felt so guilty, guilty, guilty.

Siwon led us to the living room and we sat there. “Where are Heechul hyung and Shindong hyung?” Siwon asked Donghae.

“I think they’re downstairs, having dinner there. Ah, should we go there too? There’s nothing to eat here.” Donghae turned his face to Ye Eun and me. “Besides, the boys will feel happy to meet these two girls.” And he smiled. My head was spinning. He was cute, to the max. And with Siwon beside me, everything in the world seemed more wonderful than it was before. Ye Eun had too many beautiful friends.

We went to the 11th floor and I got shocked. Many more beautiful people here. In the first and second time I met them, I didn’t give much attention to their appearances and personalities since Jung Soo and his unpleasant attitude took it all from them. I counted in my mind, there were eight guys here. I tried to memorize their names. Siwon, Donghae, Shindong, Zhoumi, Yesung, Henry, Heechul and their manager.

Siwon had always been very nice and friendly since the first time I met him. His physical appearance was perfect and I bet he had six-pack behind that shirt. Donghae was very sweet. He had this soothing yet sad stare and that made you have this desire to hug him. Shindong was the chubby, cute guy. He was so funny and witty. Zhoumi was a Chinese man. He was so tall, probably the tallest guy I had ever met. He wore specs and that made him a very good-looking nerd. Heechul was so pretty. He was more beautiful than real girls. He tried to speak English to me, “Yo, what’s up? You’re so gorgeous.” I laughed out loud. How could he be so funny?! Henry was a Canadian. His lips were so red and his cheeks were just jkfdjskdjfdjfj, I wanted to pinch them! They said he played violin so damn well and I should really see him playing. His cheeks turned red. Yesung had a cute dog named Kkoming and he himself was very cute too. His hairstyle was amazing and he was very beautiful as a man. The last guy was their manager named Seunghwan. He was still young, I guessed he was Super Junior members’ age.

They all were very warm to us. They asked us to eat dinner with them and they forced me to call them oppa. After dinner, we talked in the living room.

“As I said earlier,” Siwon began talking. “I am very sorry we had never talked in friendly atmosphere with you before.”

Heechul became serious. “Yes, Siwon is right. It was because of Jung Soo. That old man… Aissh. We’re very sorry. He is the oldest one here, yet acts so childish all the time, making the situation awkward.”

I smiled to them. “No, it’s okay. I’m glad we can talk now. Maybe he was born to dislike me, I don’t know for sure. Let’s just forget about him.”

Donghae opened his mouth, “No, he doesn’t hate you or what. Jung Soo hyung is my best hyung, the only problem is he just simply sweats the small stuff. If you guys met in a better situation, I bet you’d like him. He’s really funny and he always tries his best to protect us.”

Suddenly the bell rang and from the intercom, boys’ voices could be heard. “Annyeong! We’re home!” Who is it again now? How many members do they exactly have?!