Chapter 28

Two Different Worlds

 

After being postponed several days because Jung Soo was hella busy again, finally, today, Operation Making Jung Soo Happy... BEGAN! YIHAA~

I specifically named this special operation, JOLLY MISSION! YEAH! ... ... ... It just sounded way too happy and cheerful, didn’t it? Not suitable for me and my awkward aura. Hmmpth, I changed my mind. No names so far. If I could find a right one in the future, I would rethink about it again. But for now, seriously ______, JOLLY MISSION? JOLLY?! Hahaha, must have been really infected by Jung Soo’s spirit.

Today, I had a special plan to surprise Jung Soo. I had learnt, secretively, from Gaby that Jung Soo and Eunhyuk hosted their radio show every night at 10 p.m. until 12 p.m. First thing came to mind: “JUNG SOO NEVER GETS IDEAL SLEEPING TIME FROM 10 P.M. TO 4 A.M.!” And when Gaby continued saying that he had done it for almost five years now... It took certain level of sanity to not shout in front of Gaby; “HE HASN’T GOT BEST SLEEPING TIME FOR FIVE YEARS! NO WONDER HE DOESN’T LOOK HEALTHY!” Dude... how could they live that way? For years?

Tonight I’d sneak outside my house and go to KBS Cool FM Office. Google Maps, you better not be a and show me the guidance of yours. And then after that I would... um, just wait until the night came, okay? Kkk~ :P

--

Going outside was never this hard before!!! I almost failed the whole mission because when the clock struck eleven, Gaby still had not slept yet. Should have forced Mum to place her in another guest room. Ugh. She finally fell asleep at 11.30. The matter was, I wasn’t sure that I could get to KBS on time since I had never been there before and the route was unfamiliar to me.

I speeded and with the help of Google Map, which surprisingly was being so kind to me, I made it there in twenty minutes.

I searched for Jung Soo’s Audi in the parking lot but couldn’t find it... le crap? Did he somehow not host the radio show tonight or what?! I quickly the radio and changed the channel to 89.1 KBS Cool FM.

It was playing a song. I waited some time till the song was finished. If Jung Soo wasn’t here, then just let me die. My plan would be so messed up.

“Back again with me, Leeteuk, and...”

“Eunhyuk!”

“So Eunhyuk-ssi, that was a very a nice song, wasn’t it?”

I heaved a relieved sigh. Jung Soo was here... Thank God.

I parked my car and turned off the engine. Now I just had to wait till he finished it and got out.

Around five minutes later, the radio show was over. But Jung Soo didn’t leave the building shortly after that. I waited for almost ten minutes, and that was when he went out.

I watched it from my car. He walked with Eunhyuk, some men that I suspected were his managers and... HEECHUL?! Oh no, no, Heechul was here! And what is that?! Some girls holding DSLR cameras were following them. Damn what were they doing here? Why didn’t they go home and sleep since it was late?!?! ARGH MY PLAN! How am I supposed to meet Jung Soo with those girls here?! I SHOULD HAVE ANTICIPATED THEM HERE AND MADE PLAN B! And Heechul too! Eunhyuk was the type of person who could be fooled easily. But Heechul... damn, man he was very clever.

I decided to give Jung Soo a call. If he didn’t pick it up, then this plan was a fail. There was no way I could go out and approach him.

I watched him taking out his phone and pressing a button. “Hey, still up?” Jung Soo greeted me.

I smiled. He was busy at the moment, yet still managed to answer my call. “Uum, do you see my car in the parking lot?”

I saw Jung Soo scanning the parking lot with his wide eyes. “YOU’RE NOT HERE, ARE YOU?”

Eunhyuk now suspiciously looked at Jung Soo, which was currently not moving. He seemed to say something like, “Hyung, come on!” But Jung Soo remained unmoved.

“I spotted you!” Jung Soo exclaimed. “What are you doing here?!” He was surprised. I giggled.

“Leeteuk-ssi, you gotta continue walking~ Eunhyuk oppa and your managers are waiting for you. And don’t forget those fans of yours. They’re confused by your sudden action,” I said. I saw Heechul already reach a big, black van and hop on it. The van was fairly far from my car.

Jung Soo laughed. “No. I’m gonna go back to the building. Then you gotta sneak inside to see me, okay? Do it without anyone looking!” He instructed. Anything for you, sir!

Jung Soo hung up the call and he talked to Eunhyuk. Shortly after that, Eunhyuk and the managers followed Heechul to the van. Jung Soo ran back to the building.

Okay, it was better than my plan. I didn’t think that Jung Soo would want to see me, but he himself told me to see him. I am happy. Well, more than that actually, I’m way too excited. Heechul, Eunhyuk and the managers now were no longer my obstacles. And those fans were starting to leave by car. Too good, it’s just too good.

I survived to get inside the building. It was a pretty easy thing to do though. I just had to put on my cap and pray that no one in the van recognized me. The van window tint was dark so I couldn’t be so sure that they did see me or not, but I just took the farthest way from the car to get inside the building~

I called Jung Soo once I was inside the building. “Where are you, Leeteuk-ssi?”

“Toilet! Men’s toilet, did you see the sign?”

I looked up to search the sign and found it! “Okay, see you.” I giggled all the way to the toilet. I’m seeing Jung Soo! XD

After I knocked the toilet door, it was suddenly opened and revealed Jung Soo behind it. “What are you doing here??” He smiled widely. Dimples, dimples, dimples. Oh my. He looked too good wearing white V-Neck with jeans outerwear.

I couldn’t help but smile too. “Surprise!” Jung Soo pinched my cheeks all of a sudden. “AAAAAAW!”

“You should be sleeping now!” He said.

“I have something to do with you.” I pouted. “Are Eunhyuk and the rest still outside?”

Jung Soo shook his head. “They shouldn’t be. I told them to leave first.”

“And they just believed you?!” I gasped.

Jung Soo shrugged his shoulders. “I am old enough to go home by myself.” He continued, “Now young lady, what do you have to do with me?” He boyishly grinned. Ah, that grin!!! Skfljkdsjfkdjf;kjdkfjdf

“Let’s go to my car,” I calmly said.

“Whatever suits you best.” Jung Soo got out of the toilet and held my hand. HOLY . He held my hand and together we walked out of the building. I know it’s late and no one’s around us, but dude, my creys, what is he doing?! If anyone sees it, he’ll die! Those thoughts popped inside my head yet I didn’t let go of his grip. I gotta admit; I wanted it.

I saw no van parked in the parking lot. Okay, secure.

We both finally hopped on my car safe and sound. “Now, tell me!!!” Jung Soo nagged.

I took a big bag from the back seat and gave it to him.

“What is this?” He asked me while eagerly opening the bag. “Whooa! ______-ah!!!”

I brought him food. Lots of it. I brought a big plastic container full of lasagna with turkey and cottage cheese, two bottles of soya milk, lots of banana and blueberries, three bottle of Starbucks’ frappuccino. It was no ordinary food! I had carefully conducted a mini research on Google about which food could make people feel happy and less stressful. The answers were: those foods that I brought and some other like oily fish, chocolate and pineapples. And oh, I also brought two bottles of homemade strawberry juice! Google told me that he loved it!

As for right now, I had not yet figured out a way to take him out somewhere and do activities that could help to release his anxiety. This might not be so much and very simple, but I really wished it’d help him.

“Do you like lasagna? Italian food?” I asked him. “You have to drink milk a lot, it’ll make you calm and is good for your bones. Banana is one of the healthiest fruit in the world. Blueberries are rich of antioxidants, it’ll take out the free radicals inside your body. Blueberries and strawberries, scientists said it’d help to prevent cancer. And coffee! Coffee surprisingly can reduce depression! Just make sure you don’t drink too much of it, okay? You need to eat healthier food from now on, Leeteuk-ssi! Put it all in the fridge. Drink the soya milk for breakfast, lasagna for lunch and munch on these bananas for dinner.”

...

...

... Jung Soo didn’t respond me at all. He just kept looking at the food. “Leeteuk-ssi?” Did he not like it? Crap T_T

“Leeteuk-ssi?” I repeated.

Then Jung Soo lifted his head up and stared at me. “Thank you so much for it all.” His eyes started to get watery. HE’S NOT GOING TO CRY, IS HE?!?!

“Leeteuk-ssi, are you crying?” I carefully asked him. OH WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIM?!?!?! MUM I’M MAKING THE MAN I LOVE CRY AGAIN!!!! D:

Jung Soo quickly said, “No, no, don’t worry, I’m not.” AH OKAY THEN... “I feel so touched.” He warmly smiled to me.

“It’s... it’s nothing, Leeteuk-ssi.” I blushed.

“Nothing?” He asked in disbelief. “______-ah, you... You don’t know how precious you really are. You even brought me my favorite strawberry juice. I’m really thankful that God let me meet someone like you.”

Then suddenly, Jung Soo leaned in towards me. WHAT IS AHJUSSI DOING? He laid right side of his face on my left cheek and he quickly blinked his eyes that his eyelashes tickled me. Oh crap the sensation... Wait, DID HE JUST GIVE ME A BUTTERFLY KISS ON MY CHEEK?!?!?!

Jung Soo drew back and grinned, again. I successfully blusheeeeeed! THIS AHJUSSI, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Before I could say anything, Jung Soo quickly shouted, “Now let’s go home! It’s so late! I wish your parents won’t bite me!” He drove my car happily, while I stayed silent on my seat. I were the one who was supposed to give him a surprise, but why now I feel more shocked than him?

We finally arrived in my house. I glanced at the clock. Almost 2 A.M. How is he gonna go back to his dorm? I should have given him a lift first. He must have been so tired right now T_T

We got outside of the car. Jung Soo carried the bag with him. “Get inside now, ______-ah!” he told me while patting my forehead.

I pouted.

“What, you want more butterfly kisses?” Jung Soo winked. AH SOMEBODY STOP HIM! HE CAN’T BE THIS CUTE!!!

“I’m going inside now, Leeteuk-ssi.” I seriously can’t say anything anymore. Must escape before my heart explodes for real.

“Hey, hey, wait.” He held my wrist. “Once again, thank you so much. You should stay with oppa and let oppa do the same to you in the future, okay?”

KEEP CALM, ______! KEEP CALM!OH WHY DID JUNG SOO SAY THAT?! “I don’t expect anything in return, Leeteuk-ssi.”

“You really are too precious,” he said that again. Is he joking? He’s the precious one here! “Now, get inside and sleep. You have school tomorrow.”

“How are you gonna go home?”

“I’ll go by cab.” Jung Soo smiled. He waited till I closed the door before going home.


 
I'm updating again~~~~ I have too much free time now lolz
 
Anyway, I'm sorry I, even tho just a bit, brought Heechul up in this chapter again. It might make you guys sad again T_T (But he really went to Sukira on 110810!!!)
 
He went today. (It's still Sept 1 here hehe~) Such a brave man. Really proud of him. "Yo what's up touch!" You'll be missed, Space Big Star... :)
 
Anyway, mucho gracias for reading, commenting and subscribing! XD
 
@peacelovehugs: hihi thank you bb :)
 
@_tHeeViloNe_: thanks XD Here's an update for you!
 
@lovelight32: come on, come on, cheer up! :D You got me behind your back!
 
@LilacFairy-Chu: yes Suju fighting! Petals fighting! Sorry the chapter made you sadder T___T
 
@TheKpopfreak4life: yes we'll wait together!! "NA DO SARANGHAE" -HEECHUL :P