The Lunch

Two Different Worlds

During our lunch, Ye Eun and I did the most talking part. Minho did not talk much. I was still oblivious of how popular he was, so I asked him, “Are you as popular as, um… DBSK?”

He giggled before answering me, “No, no. They’re my seniors. I’m nobody here.” Ah, I got it. So that was why everyone here did not really look at us. Hey, I meant, well, if he was a star, people would have got starstruck, right? Or not?

Minho had finished his lunch. “How long have you been here? Is life in Korea easy for you?” I glanced at Ye Eun, didn’t really know how to reply him.

“It’s totally hard for her,” Ye Eun helped me.  “She doesn’t eat Korean food and I’m like the only person she can really talk to.” Too much information, Ye Eun.

I looked at my shoes and heard Minho say, “Hey, you can talk to me. I can teach you Korean. Bet Ye Eun always talks English to you.” I saw him smiling at me. How could a guy be THIS nice. How?

“That’s very sweet of you, Minho. Never really saw you did that to my friends before.” Ye Eun teased Minho. He just laughed.

“She needs our help, girl.” Then we all were trapped in an awkward silence. Until Minho stood up and hurriedly said, “I forgot. I have practice with the boys after lunch time. I guess I have to leave. See you guys later?” He seemed kinda disappointed. Kinda. I couldn’t really tell though…

“Yeah, yeah, go to your practice.”

“Wait, I guess I’m going out with Changmin or Kyu tomorrow. You both wanna join?” he asked us before really leaving.

“But that’ll be pretty tough,” Ye Eun said, she was thinking hard. “I’ll give you a call this evening.”

--

Why would going out with Minho and his friends be pretty tough? Ye Eun should explain all this stuff to me.

“______, you wanna go with them tomorrow?” Ye Eun asked me as we walked out of the building and towards her car.

“I don’t understand the tough part.” I didn’t answer her question.

We got inside the car and she started the engine. “He’s going out with Changmin of DBSK and Kyuhyun of Super Junior. First, I’m not so close with them. Second, they’re like freaking popular. If you get what I mean… It won’t be fun since they’ll be in disguise and they won’t act like normal people. Anyway, Minho lied to you up there. He’s somebody.”

I got pretty confused and couldn’t catch her up in this convo. “So the bottom line is…?”

Ye Eun smiled. She understood that there was no way I could absorb all that she just said. “The bottom line is, I don’t think we should go tomorrow. If it was only Minho, that’d be okay. But not with other people from the company.”

“But you said that Minho is somebody.”

“But he’s our friend, that’s different,” she denied. I laughed.

“Get it. My argument is invalid, isn’t it? We’re not going with anyone but Minho. Okay, roger that.”

“No, you’ll understand once you meet them all…”

She got me curious. I wanted to see that Changmin or Kyu guy, seriously.


I'm really sorry if my story is too slow. We haven't even met Leeteuk yet. I can't even. OTL.

I'm really sorry.

I'm new here, this is my first fanfic ever and TBH I don't really know how it should go T_T

Please bear my lousy story T_T