The Hero & the Villain

Two Different Worlds

“Hello.”

“Yeoboseyo. You should have said that,” Minho chuckled. I didn’t talk back. There was an awkward silence for a while before he realized that there was something wrong. “What happened?”

“I don’t know where I am now.” I started whining. Eh, why am I acting like this towards him? “Someone stole my bag and I am lost in Seoul.”

He calmed me down. “______, is there anyone standing near to you now?” I looked to my right. Yes, there was. A high school guy. He wasn’t doing anything but playing with his phone.

“Yes. Why?”

“Approach him and tell him, ‘Annyeonghaseyo. Dangsineun nal dowa su isseo?’ (Halo, can you help me?) If he nods or says ‘Ye’, give him your phone, I’ll talk to him. Okay?”

I did what Minho told me and the guy said, “Ne”. He looked kinda confused when I gave him my phone so I said, “Talk, talk.”

“Ah. Talk. Ok.” Then he started speaking in Korean. He must be telling Minho my current position. After a few minutes, he gave my phone back. Minho was still on the phone.

“Do not move an inch. Wait for me there. Ten minutes.” Then he hung up.

I  thanked that high school guy and he smiled at me.

I waited for ten minutes and Minho still had not arrived yet. Where is he? Suddenly a car stopped right in front of me. I could see that it was Minho. He didn’t get outta the car and just gave me sign to get in.

“Minho oppa, you came! Thank you so much!” I shouted happily. He was truly my hero. This was very sweet of him. I couldn’t hold back my gratitude. He just smiled and started to drive again.

“Of course I came. A good friend of mine was in a deep , I should rescue her!” He seemed proud of himself. Well, he should be. He was my hero. I didn’t know how I would be if he didn’t call me and help me. I stared at him and smiled unknowingly.

“Anyway, I’m in a hurry. I have to go back as soon as possible. I cannot drop you home right now. Is it okay if you go with me to SM?” he asked me tenderly, as if I would die if he didn’t drop me home now.

“It’s okay. I can wait. You already came and saved me, how could I say no to you. Once again, thank you, Minho oppa.” I beamed.

When we arrived in SM Entertainment Office, he directly took me to a room on 3rd floor. Many people were there. As soon as we entered the room, all of them stared at us. Around twenty pairs of eyes were looking straightly at both of us. All men. Minho didn’t say anything, he coolly took me to the nearest chair and told me to sit there. Then he announced something to them in Korean. Something like an introduction, so I just smiled stupidly. All of them smiled too, some said “Annyeong”, some said “Hello”.

The door suddenly opened and a man came in. I couldn’t see his face but his back seemed familiar to me. The white hoodie he wore… Where did I meet him?

That man shouted in Korean and everyone looked so halfhearted. Someone the music and some of the people there started to dance.

A very good looking man approached me and Minho. “Hi, I’m Siwon. Nice to meet you.”

I stood up and smiled, “Nice to meet you too! My name is ______.” So glad I found another person who actually spoke English here.

Minho asked Siwon curiously, “Why is Jung Soo hyung like that? He seems very angry.”

Siwon raised his eyebrows and murmured, “He’s in a very, very bad mood. You better not approach him. He went to a shop to buy energy drink but ended up being scolded by the ahjumeoni. He came back when you were picking her up. Poor Jung Soo hyung. We tried to calm him down but he couldn’t get over it.” Just when Siwon finished the explanation, the man with white hoodie turned back. His eyes were locked on mine and he got very shocked. He shouted something in Korean and everyone suddenly looked surprised.

Minho turned to me and asked, “Did you meet Jung Soo hyung before?”

I shook my head. That man shouted again, “Geojitmal hajima!” This I understood. How dare he told me to stop lying.

“I didn’t lie!”

He scowled in disgust. He was about to shout something when I remembered... He was the stealer I met in the mart.


Okay, this chapter is just super long :/

I couldn't stop writing.

Hope you like it.

Anyway,

thanks for subscribing >.<

Feel free to give your opinion about the story ;)