Attached

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*my holiday's almost end...another busy time awaiting...but I'll keep on writing... kkkkkkk have a great time, FDs! *

 

Leeteuk was looking at some documents on his table. He wrote some notes and attached some of them in those documents. He sighed when he looked at his watch, 9 pm. He checked his mobile phone. There was a missed call and voice message.

“Unnie!!! Are you doing fine?” it was a shout from Kona Beans team.

“sssssssssshhhhh...”It’s Sora’s voice, Leeteuk smiled listening to her voice. “Unnie, are you busy? Come back soon, we’ll swim tomorrow, don’t you want to join?” end of message

“No....” Leeteuk asnwered instantly, imagining he has to work hard wearing woman swimsuit and all trouble might happen.

It’s been the fourth day he left Sora. It’s kindda dillematic for him. He really wanted to stay beside her, but recently, he faced so many things he thought he shouldn’t face and seen as a good uncle. Hmmmmm...good uncle.

He checked his mobile phone. “Should I start dating one of these girls?” he sighed. He tried to recall some of his previous memories having dates, from the light one, till a quite intimate one...no one could bring such fluttering moments as when he met his niece, Sora. He kept on thinking that he’s abnormal.

Since the first time he saw his noona brought a little cute girl and introduced her to him, he just simply loved her. Simple, like when he has to breath.

A knock on the door.

“Come in...” he said.

Sungmin appeared and smiled gently.

“Hyung, haven’t you gone home?” Sungmin asked.

“Just a few mone signature and I will....”

Sungmin sat in front of him. “You did well, Sungmin....gomawo....”Leeteuk praised.

“Anieyo....just do that...” Sungmin replied.

“I think you are ready to sit on my position...” Leeteuk said.

“Mwo???? No no no no.....I don’t want to,hyung....”

“But you’re the only one has bloodline with appa...”

“I’m just a far nephew....and you’re his son...”

“Adopted son...” Leeteuk smiled.

“A great adopted son? That’s why uncle trusted you the most....”

“Well...I just...I don’t know why I think I have to return this company to the one who deserve...”

“Then ask Sora or Siwon....” Sungmin suggested.

“Siwon? He belongs to Kang’s.... and Sora....as what noona wishes...I’ll let her free without boundaries... So...the right person is you...”

“No, hyung... not me...”

Silence...

“Do you fall for her, hyung?” Sungmin broke the silence.

“Me? Who?”

“You...Sora... because...it seems...you always try to get yourself free from this position as you know...Sora hates ‘man with tie’ job...” Sungmin grinned.

“Mmmmwooooooooooooo???? I’m his uncle!”

Sungmin giggled. He liked teasing Leeteuk very much.

“Don’t you wanna go back to her place?” Sungmin asked.

“I will...but after I gave you some documents you need to know more to roll this company when I left...”

“I thought you will go tomorrow...”

“I won’t. I’ll die if I come back tomorrow. They’ll go swimming together. You know what I mean...”

“What about excusing yourself of having period?”

“Sungmin~ah...I really really don’t want to deal with such thing yet....” he said impatiently.

“Araso....” Sungmin nodded. “But...hyung...you even chose to leave this company just to go on her side...isn’t it.....” Sungmin stopped as Leeteuk didn’t seem to listen to him.

“Isn’t what?”

“Ah...you’re listening?”

“Off course I’m listening...!”

“Hehehehehe...nothing.... I’m leaving fist then... don’t forget to go home...” Sungmin waved to him and left him alone.

***

Leeteuk took a deep breath and walked closer to the door. He tried to unlocked it as silently as he could before entering Sora’s house and locked it again. He looked around him before going to his room. Everything seemed run well.  He opened the bedroom door just to find her sleeping lying on his bed. He smiled gently and quietly changed his outfit with tee and trousers. “Why sleeping here?” he whispered as he sat next to her. She crawled hugging his bolster, she frowned a little in her sleep. “What are you thinking of?” Leeteuk smiled. He observed her carefully, her eyebrows...so gorgeous, her closing eyes, her chubby cheeks, her lips....oops!

He leaned a little, and uncosciously slowly kiseed her forehead. Suddenly Sora made a movement, causing leeteuk got so panicked. Without thinking twice, he rushed to Sora’s bed and pretended to have fallen aslept there.

Sora was awoke. She yawned and looked around her. She strached her head. “How long have I slept here?” she grumbled. When she was about to move to her bed, she got so surprised seeing Leeteuk sleeping there.

“Unnie....!” she called him “You have come back....” she smiled.

“Unnie....” she tried to woke Leeteuk, but still...Leeteuk pretended sleeping. Sora smiled and got on  the bed. She lied there, there’s enough space for her though...she pressed herself against the wall facing sleeping Teuk. She felt peaceful, meanwhile in contrary, Leeteuk started to feel that his heart almost burst, but still he needed to pretend sleeping. He was about to turned his body when he heard Sora say something..

“Is Lee family...are good person?” she stopped. “I...i’ve ever seen a picture of omma, me, when I was still very young i guess, with a little boy... I just wonder...how’s that boy...who is he...it can’t be Siwon hyung...is he one off Lee family?” Sora kept asking. She knew that her unnie wouldn’t answered it as he had fallen a sleep. She just tried to wash away her never ending curiousity. She yawned “Gud nite, un...” and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

Some minutes passed...Leeteuk opened his eyes slowly, making sure she’s sleeping well. And yes..she was. He smiled looking at her sleeping face “That boy...is here...” he whispered. “Im here, Sora...” he grinned.

He was about to wake up and move to his bed when...he realized that he couldn’t...

As Sora’s hand held his left hand in her tight sleep, he didn’t realize before...

He was stunned...

“Don’t do that, Sora...really don’t...” he whispered.

It took some minutes before he decided to lay beside her again... He tried to sleep, but he knew he would fail.