Unknown

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*Happy DImples Day! I'm sorry for the late update... Love u All!!! Happy reading ^^v*

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and sctarched his head shyly... Kyuhyun grinned wierdly looking at their hyung who sat between them with his arms holding them.

“When...hehe..when hyung was having meeting with CEO Sooman for some days and I didn’t join, I palyed here...since my complete game set and my heaven game corner is on the third floor. Sora...she was just returned from Kona I guess...she went with Heechul hyung..we met...and hehehe...I simply introduced myself, as actually one of her far far far away cousin...and it just...BANG! and we played the game hehehehe...”

“Two of you?”Leeteuk asked.
“At first with Hee hyung, but since Sora kept beating him...he just admitted defeat and went home... that’s the start of my game battle with Sora...hihi...”

Leeteuk turned to Sungmin.

“I joined, when you asked me to go home earlier last Monday? I heard screaming and shouting like ‘Ya!!! Oppa!!! Wae are you like that!!!’ or ‘Shut up! Shootttt!!!!!’ I was so curious...so I went up and seeing them. We ended up talking together. I introduced myself. She seemed happy knowing that I am the only closest cousin she has. She made us a great latte with our chibi pictures i guess...so cute...I love it...”

“Love what?”

“Ah...the latte...the chibi picture on the latte...” Sungmin grinned.

“Araso...”

“You’re getting busier lately, hyung...and we get bored staying at home or just playing around. You know, we also love this house, right? We usually spent our time here...” Kyuhyun said.

“Well...I just got so surprised, seeing all of you have been so close. She even called you...”

“Oppa?” Sungmin smiled widely.

Leeteuk nodded, her face got reddish suddenly.

“She’s really cute...” Sungmin praised.

“Hot legs...” Kyuhun grinned.

“What???!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Ahhhh....nothing....” Kyuhyun waved his hands.

“We won’t steal her from you, hyung... we know how long have you been suffering from finding your feeling to her...” Sungmin smiled.

“As if you know....” Leeteuk hissed.

“We know...” Kyuhyun added.

Leeteuk smiled meaningfully.

“Okay...All is clear....I will...go sleeping...” He stood up and walked to the door before stopped and tured to Sungmin and Kyu again.

“Don’t say anything about the song. I have erased it from my memories.” Leeteuk said.

“Andante?” Sungmin asked. Leeteuk nodded.

“ But hyung...wae? It’s related to her, right?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I just...don’t want to remember about that...really...” He smiled bitterly.

“But...”

Before Sungmin finished saying something, Leeteuk had already left the room.

“He’s always that way if it’s related to Yoonji noona and Sora...” Kyuhyun whispered. “So fragile...”

“Because they are the only family he knows well except Uncle Lee...” Sungmin replied.

“But, hyung...at that night...Sora rejected Choi Min’s proposal, right?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne... they still have a romantic dinner, after all...though...I could see his motive right after that...” Sungmin smiled. “And...Teukie hyung...he didn’t know about that room incident..because he never been able to listen...” Sungmin looked at Kyu who giggled a little.

 “So funny and cute actually...as he loves her that much and he kept denying that... I just fell happy that there was an electricity explosion, so he didn’t have the chance to do it with Sora...”

 “But he thought that they did...hehehe...” Kyuhyun giggled.  

Sungmin nodded “Isn’t he pitty? Denying  and claimed that he just an uncle but he cared that much about her...and he had a wrong thought about her...and wrote that song as he thought he has completely lost her?”

“I hope he wanted to listen one day that...Sora never accept Min’s proposal....and the fact that...she’s a still...” Sungmin smiled gently.

“There shouldn’t be a song like Andante...” Kyuhyun whispered.

***

Sora was waiting patiently on the pink couch as she’s waiting for Eun Hye got her wedding dress fitting. She looked around her and walked to some collections hung. There’s a simple short white wedding dress which mesmerized her eyes. She took it and attached it on her body. She stepped closer to the mirror. Looking at the reflection she was beaming and blushed.

“Just take it, Sora...” Eun Hye’s voice surprised her.

“Unnieee!!!! You’re so beautiful!!! Look at you...awwwwwwwwwww.....” Sora blushed seeing Eun Hye in a perfect cut wedding dress. She looked like a godess with that long white wedding dress exposing her beautiful shoulders.

“Jinjja???” She blushed.

“Ne!” Sora walked around her. “No wonder oppa fall for you that deeply...” she praised.

“Gomawo...”

“Please turn, un...” Sora asked her, and Eun Hye did.

“Really beautiful...” Sora kept looking at her with her amazed stare.

“So....why don’t you try one?” Eun Hye winked at her.

“Mwo?”

“The one you took...Try it! I wanna see...” Eun Hye pushed her to the fitting room.

Sora blushed but she obeyed her unnie to be. She put that dress on .

Looking at her own reflection on the mirror, she blushed badly.

“Have you finished dressing up?” Eun Hye asked.

“Ne...” Sora opened the curtain.

“Awwwwwwhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!” Eun Hye even closed with her hands as she felt so excited.

“Aeeee....unnie....” Sora felt so shy.

“Get married at the same time with me and oppa...will you?”

“Eeeyyyyy...who wants to marry me....?” Sora blushed once again.

“Should I call Teuki oppa to inform him that you want him to marry you?” she .

“Eeeeeeyyyyyy...unnieeee.....why should be him?”

“So there is someone else?” Eun Hye got curious.

“No...! Off course not...” Sora answered quickly.

“Ahhhhhh...no one else? So only Teukie oppa then? Hahahahaha...” Eun Hye burst in laughter.

“Ne? Anieyo...I mean...Awhhhh....” Sora covered her reddish face with her hands in embarassement.

“I am happy that you have found the one...” Eun Hye held her hand, she could see bright spark on Sora’s eyes. Brighter than she had last time during her time with Choi Min. Her cheeks were ascended to heaven.

***

“So....my future wife...can you explain to me...why there’s another bill for another wedding dress on my table? Do you plan to marry someone else?” Siwon crossed his arms and pouted.

Eun Hye giggled.  She stepped closer to him and backhugged him. “I need to buy that...mianhae...I can’t resist not to buy that. I will repay the money to you...”

“Heyyy....I can even buy you the whole wedding dress on the store...” Siwon turned to her.

“I bought it for Sora...”

“Mwo?” Siwon got surprised.

“You don’t know how beautiful she is when she tried it on, oppa...”She hugged him again.

“So....”

“I just hope they could get married together with us...the same day? Hihihi...”

Siwon giggled and kissed her forehead. “Only if she’s willing to... double happiness then...” he smiled widely.

“It will be sent today...the wedding dress hihihi...she will be surprised...” Eun Hye clapped her hands.

“Araso...” Siwon took his mobile and dialed a number.

“Nugu?” Eun Hye asked.

But Siwon signaled her to kept quiet, winked at her and kissed her lightly on her lips. “You’re gonna like it too...”

***