Yours...

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Min Jung unnie was looking at two women in front of her with her amazement. She then took the pink blush on and shimmer it to Eun Hye’s cheeks. She smiled looking at her and winked.

“Can I see myself in the mirror now?” Eun Hye asked.

“Not yet...till I finish with Sora...” she smiled widely. She then carefully choose lipgloss for Sora and she stopped at pink before gave her the last touch on her lips. ‘Awh! Perfect! I realllyyyyyy love these two brides....my masterpiece!” she clapped her hands.

“Eeeeyyyyy...unnieeee...not me....just...Eun Hye unnie will...I haven’t...” Sora smiled shyly.

“Jinjja??? But yesterdaaaaarrrgghhhh...” she yelped in pain as Eun Hye kicked her legs.

“Ah...Urmmm...I mean...because you are really look like a bride...well... ummm...” Min Jung took a glance at Eun Hye who widened her eyes “ Well...the other bridesmaids are having make up with my assistant...that’s why! Lucky you...you...got special make up...from me...just like the bride...yeah...LIKE the bride...” she grinned.

“Ahhhhh...arasooo...” Sora giggled looking at her cute expression.

“So...let me help to of you for the finishing touch for the gown...” Min Jung and the other assistant helped Sora and Eun Hye.

“Euh Hye...You’re in awesome! This wedding dress will make Siwon droll kekekeke...” Min Jung giggled.

“I just feel...like...i’m the prettiest now...” Eun Hye grinned.

“Ne...unnie...nomu yeppeo...” Sora praised looking at Eun Hye wrapped perfectly in her white long dress with her shoulder open and sweet lace detail on her waist and ribbon on it. She looked so gorgeous.

“You too...” Eun Hye praised Sora who was wearing her short ‘unusual’ bridesmaid dress...white and short...the same as Eun Hye exposing her nice shoulders and collar bones. “What killer legs!” Eun Hye giggled.  And they bursted in laughter as Sora smile shyly.

A knock on the door.

“Come in...” Eun Hye said.

An elder woman appeared. She’s Mrs. Yoon, Eun Hye’s mom.

“Gosh! My daughter is so beautiful...! Look at you....” she couldn’t believe her eyes looking at her daughter.

“Gomawo, omma...” Eun Hye thanked as they hugged.

“And....look at this pretty lady...” Mrs. Yoon stepped to Sora “Goshhh...”

“Gomawo, auntie...” Sora was about bow. But Mrs. Yoon hugged her instead. Sora responded shyly.

“You know what dear...” Mrs. Yoon held both Sora and Eun Hye’s hands “I’m so happy that finally two of you cannnnnnnnnn....” She stopped at her word as Eun Hye purposely stepped on her foot.

“Auntie,gwenchana?” Sora asked.

“Ne...what’s the matter, mom?” Eun Hye pretended to asked in worry.

“Ahhhhh...no....I just feel so touched seeing two of you...that’s all...” she tried to smile brightly, but it’s a little bit failed as she also grinned in pain.

“Can I borrow my mom?” Eun Hye asked as she entwined her arms to her mom and walked to the other side of the room.

“Gosh!!!! She doesn’t know if she’s gonna get married today?” Mrs. Yoon asked in surprise.

“Nooooooo....” Eun Hye replied with her cute tone.

“How could you....! AISH! How could you be so playful....how if she rejects in case she’s not ready yet?”

“She will accept...no worries....”

“How could ou know?”

“She proposed Teukie oppa last night....” she replied calmly.

“She WHAT????”

Eun Hye giggled seeing her mom’s expression.

“How about Mr. Lee? Does he know about this plan?”

“What do you think, omma? Can you guess???” Eun Hye winked at her mom.

***

“I can do this....” Sora wore the high heel shoes again...it’s been the xxx times she tried. She could walk with it quite properly...but not that long. And she just got cramped some minutes ago.

“I can’t...” she whimpered as she hit the sofa.

She looked at the clock. “Gosh! I have no time...” she stood up carefully.

“Just take off that shoes....” a voice broke her desperation.

“Wookie...?” Sora asked in confussion. “Hyukjae? Donghae? What are you doing here?” she asked in confussion.

“Just...wanna give you this...” Wookie handed her a box.

“What is this...?” Sora asked.

“Open that...hope you like it...” Hyuk Jae smiled.

“Why do you act so strange? Is it a prank? Are there frogs inside so when i open it, they will jump on my dress? Eyyyyy...I will be a bridesmaid today....”

“Trust me...you’re gonna like it...” Donghae smiled.

“J..jinjja...? Why are you so serious, guys?” Sora asked in curiousity.

“Open it...” Wookie smiled meaningfully.

“Okay...” Sora smiled. Four of them sat on the sofa. “Hana...dul...ses...” And Sora’s jaw dropped as she opened the box.

“Beautifullll....!!!!! Lacey white sneakers.....!!! OMONAAAAA!!!!” She looked at her bestfriends in disbelief. “How could you....?”

“We know..I mean we and Eun Hye noona know...you’ll find a hard time to wear that high heels...so...i came up with an idea about that sneakers...” Wookie started.

“It’s...when we bought it at the first time..it’s just plain sneakers...the one that you’ve told me you wanna buy that...” Hyuk added.

“And...with Wookie’s talent...he changed that plain sneakers into this beautiful ones...” Hae smiled.

“Kamsahamnida....this is really...the prettiest... I feel so touched...Gosh!” Sora’s eyes were teary. She then made a sign and four of them hugged each other. She then wore the sneakers happily.

“How do I look?” she asked.

Wookie, Hyuk, and Hae was stunned looking at her.

“Never been this pretty....” Hyuk smiled meaningfully.

“Say that on my wedding day in the future, Hyukjae... Come on! Let’s go...we have no more time!” Sora cheerfully entwined her arms between Wook and Hae and they stepped outside. Hyukjae followed behind. “I just did...today...on your wedding day....” he whispered.

***

“Stop crying....you have been ugly...don’t make your faces uglier by crying like that...” Heenim threw some tissues to Hyuk, Hae, and Wookie, who tried to hold their tears but they failed. Hae sobbed louder.

“Ya!!! Uljimaaaaa...If you cried like that...I will cry harder... Uljima!!!” Hyuk protested.

“Why are you crying like a woman?” Heenim asked.

“You did too last night! I just pretend that I don’t know...” Wookie replied.

“MWOOOOO???? I’m what???” Heenim got shocked.

“Ehhhhh?? Hyung cried too??” Hae suddenly stopped crying.

“Ahhhh....you have delicate heart inside your cool image, hyung?” Hyuk while wipping his tears.

“Shut up!” Heenim replied with his cool tone.

“Awwwhhhhh.....welcome to the club hyung...” Hyuk backhugged him and Hae purposedly kiss his cheeks.

“Yaaaa!!!! Don’t do this....!!!” Heenim screamed as the others bursted in laughter.

***

An open aisle in the green garden which now decorated in white lillies with white, and also blue roses. How could thay get blue roses...? there’s nothing Siwon can’t do...kkkk... There are a lot of wooden white chairs tied in sapphire blue ribbon. Closest family from both groom and bride, colleagues, and beloved friends attended. The best men seemed arrived first and they have made their lines on the left side of the aisle. Yunho, Taecyeon, Minho, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heenim, and Leeteuk were there.

Bridesmaid came at the next few minutes. They gorgeously got off from the limousine. The first ones appeared was Uee and Shin Hye with their soft blue sleeveless bridesmaid gowns and in blue heels. The second ones Song Ji Hyo and Hye Sun who were wearing pink gown in knee length with obi and in their matching heels. The third ones were Min Ah and Ailee in lemon green v neck short dress also in their lacy heels. The fouth one was the only one...It’s Sora who came the latest. The only one who was wearing white. Stunning since the beginning as she’s the only one who stepped with...sneakers...But it didn’t reduce anything from her appearance. Most people were mesmerized by her natural glowing beauty. Some of them whispered and wondered why was she the only different one. And somefinally they understood, she’s the groom’s beloved sister...that’s why she dressed differently...just...nearly almost like the bride...or the same like...

Leeteuk couldnt take his eyes of her as she stepped on the aisle. She looked at him shyly, made his heart bit uncontrolable. He caressed his chest...thinking what might happen in next minutes... She’s gorgeous...too gorgeous...

“Stop drolling, Hyung...” Kyuhyun . He blushed badly.

Siwon came the latest...in his black tuxedo...he’s...just perfect...he positioned himself in front, he smiled gently but he couldn’t hide his nervousness. He looked at Kangin who then approached and hugged him manly.

And here’s the music played...the wedding song...

Eun Hye was walking slowly entering the aisle with her hand entwined with Mr. Yoon. She smiled sweetly...and she was so glad that...that man she’s going to marry is Siwon... But not only that... Today wasn’t only about Siwon and her...

And so...Mr. Yoon kissed her on her forehead before entrusted his daughter completely in Siwon’s reach. He smiled gently at Eun Hye and held her hands. Right at that time, Kangin got up from his seat which wasn’t that far away from the place where Sora stood up and walked closer to her.

“I need your help....” he whispered to his daughter.

“Now? Is there something wrong?” Sora replied.

“Just follow me...” Kangin held his daughter hand tightly and Sora followed him. Kangin placed her hands on his arm. They walked on the out side of the aisle.

“If it is an urgent matter, we need to be faster, appa...before the music stop playing...” Sora said.

“I know...” Kangin smiled at him. He sighed. “Have I told you...that I love you , dear...?”

Got so surprised Sora giggled “Mwoya?”

“I’m affraid I just never told you about this...”

“Is it a make up walk?” Sora smiled.

“You can say that...” Kangin entwined her hands tighter.

“I have...” Sora replied. “I’ve just heard that...”

Kangin got surprised with her warm reply. “And thanks, for bringing him here...” she reffered to Leeteuk.

Kangin smiled widely. “And this...is my biggest present for you...” Kangin whispered. Sorawidened her eyes as they have reached the entrance of the way up to the aisle who was covered by saphire blue carpet...the entrance where previously Siwon and Eun Hye walked in. She got more surprised seeing Leeteuk stepped from his best men line and moved not that far from Siwon.

“Aish! What is oppa doing there?”Sora asked in curiousity.

“For you...” Kangin whispered. The wedding music stopped playing, changed with familiar voices singing as Kangin led her entering the way.

Hyuk : Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

 

“Appa...” Sora asked in surprised.

“It’s your wedding day too...he has been waiting for that long...Appa hope...you can accept it...” Kangin smiled meaningfully.

“My...my...wedding too...?” she whispered in disbelief.


Donghae: Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

Wookie: Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

 

As Leeteuk turned to her...her heart bit faster...it almost jumped from its place seeing the man she loved the most...she still couldn’t believe her eyes... And she started to understand...that’s why she dressed up so differently...that’s why she had her make up with Eun Hye unnie. That’s why she couldn’t see Leeteuk since morning...that’s why...all just possible. She couldn’t hide her now bright smile.


All : Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

“I trust you to love my daughter forever, Teukie...” Kangin hugged Sora “Saranghae, Sora...” he whispered and kissed her forehead before entrusted Sora in Leeteuk’s hand.

“Thank you, Sir...” Leeteuk smiled brightly as he took her hands. “Yeppeo...” he whispered, she was beaming.

She was standing there as his bride...

‘Marriage’ ...thing which was ever been away from his dream...

Thing which she had ever erased from her dictionary...

And finally it was their time...after Siwon and Eun Hye had their vow and first kiss as a man and wife...

“I...Park Jungsoo, take you Kang Sora to be my wife...the only woman in my life, my true love... my partner in life and my other half. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live...” Leeteuk said as he looked at Sora deeply with his loving eyes. Her eyes was teary.

“I...Kang Sora, take you Park Jungsoo to be my husband...the only man in my life, my true love... an angel whom omma sent from heaven only for me... I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live...” She said with her trembling tone...looking at hime deeply yet gently.

“As you have shared your vow...and now I pronounce you...as man...and wife...” He priest gave his blessed. “Once it’s united by God, nothing in this world will be able to sepparate them except by His own hands...” he smiled “Leeteuk...you may kiss your bride...”

Leeteuk slowly stepped closer to her, wrapped his arm around her waist... “Saranghanda...” he whispered...

“Saranghanda...”Sora replied...

And he touched her lips with his gently...a kiss and a seal to her only for him forever...and wrapped her on his arm for the very first time as an official husband and wife.

The sound of cheering filling the garden as they turned and waved happily...

Siwon hugged his only sister warmly “I love you, sist... I’m so happy for you...” he whispered in his hug.

“You will always be my oppa...” she kissed her cheeks.

Hand in hand they stepped together...

It’s just a start...

A happy start...

And it will continue...keep continue...

On the bright sunlight under the big tree, once again, Leeteuk wrapped her in his arm and they kissed...

“Lee unnie...” Sora whispered.

“Mwoooo???” Leeteuk got surprised.

“Now husband Teuk...” she whispered and they giggled.

“Hey....Mrs. Park...! or Mrs. Leeteuk...?” Leeteuk smiled at her.

“Me?”

“Ne...”

“My name is ‘yours’...” she was beaming...

Leeteuk couldn’t hide his ascended cheeks to heaven.

“So...can I call you ‘mine’?” he asked.

She didn’t answer but planted as kiss on his lips....

***

Finally!!! It came to the ending....

Thanky for your love and everlasting support...

So glad that you keep reading this story...

I'm so so so happy to have readers like all of you...

Let me send you my virtual hugs... kkkk...

Don't stop loving our TeukSo...

I won't be back that fast...but i promise to write another story...please be patient...and please come to read once again (If you dont mind...kkkkk...). I plan to write some chapters first before I publish...

Ah...what I've been writing about....kkkk..

Thank you so much...ermmm....I still learning how to write properly...I'm sorry for my strange story kkkkk...

Love you all!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I'll be back kkkkkkkkk.....*bow*

Uri neun Fighting Dimples owe~yo!!!!!*

 

sincerely... -kyunasky-