A little fluttering heart

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Sipping a cup of latte afterwork, Sora sat beside Leeteuk in the terrace.

“Continue, please...” Sora smiled widely.

“I see...noona... I mean...unnie...we have a big ...I was really look like her son perhaps if people didn’t know about us. We got closer when I entered high school... She often joined me playing basket at the neighbourhood.”

“Jinnja?”

“Unnie was great in playing basket, she could score three points easily... One day she broke her arms because she fell down as a girl from the other school pushed her when they played basket. She yelped in pain, and got so angry...insted of caring of her arm, she came and swore over that girl so rudely till she cried...”

“Mwo????”

They laughed hillariously.

“She could cook nicely, but she’s quite lazy to cook...”

“When did she met appa?”

Silence.

“I don’t know exactly....but they’re married soon...”

“Your appa...he’s a good man as long as I remember, he fell for your omma deeply...

“Till he chose his work more than his family?” Sora cut with synical tone.

Leeteuk smiled bitterly. “Just like Mr.Lee, your grandpa, Mr.Kang is also the only child of the family, whether he wanted it or not, he had to deal with such thing....”

Sora chukkled bitterly.

“You...don’t you want to know your Lee family?” Leeteuk gambling by asking such question.

“Do I still have them? All I know, that family had dissapeared...I mean...I dunno what they do, moving to other country or what...”

“Is that what you heard?”

“Ne. My omma is also the only child... I could imagine...if they find me, if they still exist, they will ask me to replace my omma’s place...since Siwon hyung will go with Kang’s. Terrible....I’m happy with Kona....”

“Araso...” Leeteuk smiled.

“So she didn’t remember me....ahhh..how could she remember me, we rarely met and I just watched over her from far...” Leeteuk talked to himself.

“Hey...don’t you want to find a boyfriend?” Leeteuk poke her.

“Me????” Sora grinned. “I had enough with Choi Min last time....”

“How is he?”he got curious.

“Beside his being jerk, he’s  cool, got nice body shape, so manly....gentle...at the beginning...at the end...just jerk. How dare he kidnapped me for money! Fullstop.”

“So sorry to hear that....”

“What about your boyrfiend? I mean your last one?”

Leeteuk go stunned.

“Ahhhh...my boyfriend? Last time?”

“Ne....”

“He’s.....quite handsome...rebellious, having sharp mouth, but he care though, he likes eating cakes...”

“Are you describing Heenim oppa”

“Mwo????!!!!” Leeteuk got shock.

“Ne...Are you describing Heenim oppa? Because when you described that, I sense Heenim oppa...’ Sora giggled.

“Gosh!!!!! Off course notttttt!!!!!” Leeteuk wiped his sweat.

Sora burst in laughter.

“Yeah...I described himmm....” Leeteuk cursed inside his heart.

***

Sora blew at Leeteuk’s nails carefully and smiled at them.

“Look! Do you like it unnie? This peach color suit you....” she smiled.

“Yeah...It’s nice...” Leeteuk looked at his nails. He never even tought that he would apply nail polish on his hands.

“But unnie...when I see your hands like this...look at your fingers...they look so manly...”

“Mwo???”Leeteuk got surprised.

“Ah...mian..I mean...these..urmmm...your finger bones, the structure...it’s like men’s... I don’t mean you’ve got strange fingers no... I just...”

“Want me to appy to yours?” he cut her explanation and smiled at her gently.

“Ah....yeah...sure....” Sora gave her hands to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk polished her fingers carefully. Deep nside he felt scared, if Sora noticed some signs signaling that he’s a man.

“Channnnn....Finished...” Leeteuk said with cute tone.

“Awwwhhhhhh....nice! We have the same nail color....cute....” Sora giggled.

“Sora....”

“Ne..”

“I will go back to my place for some days...” Leeteuk started with his gentle tone.

“Mwo? Wae? You’ve just stayed here for a week....?”

“I know....but I have  somethings to do...”

“Like?”

“Related to my side job, my own business...”

“Your own? Where are you working?”

“It’s still a secret. One day you’ll know that...”

Sora looked at him. “Unnie....come back soon, will you?” she hugged him. Leeteuk got stunned.

He closed his eyes and hugged her gently in his arm “Noona...mianhae...my heart flutter when I hug your daughter...” he whispered silently.

***

Sora kept looking at Leeteuk who packed his belongings.

Her eyes widened seeing lacy things Leeteuk put inside his suit.

She rushed and took it.

“Awwwhhhhh!!!! Lacy camisole! “ She exclaimed.

Without even thinking she stripped of her tee and wore the purple lacy camisole in font of Leeteuk who couldn’t even blinked his eyes. Again, he looked at her with only bra and now she’s wearing a hot purple camisole he hadn’t even touched and wore. It just as a camouflage, a lady like her, according to Sungmin, should have such pretty thing. So he bought that.

“How do I look?” Sora asked.

She’s standing radiantly, she untied her bun hair. She looked gorgeous with that camisole and she’s definetely hot with that.

Leeteuk gulped.

“Great! You...you look...hot...” Leeteuk said, he blushed.

“Gomawo...” Sora smiled. A smile which made Leeteuk’s heart bit even faster.

“Hey! It’s still 5 pm, how about shopping?”

“Shopping?”

“Ne, unnie... I want to have such kind of thing too! Let’s buy such camisole and lingeries...!” Sora grinned.

“Oh my God!” Leeteuk cursed silently.