Fifth >> Oops!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Strange...

A shocking strange electric  effect which just happened in a second as Sora put her palm on Leeteuk’s shoulders woke him and brought him in shock. He turned to Sora in a flash...his heart was about to jump from its place. “What the....” he stopped seeing Sora grinned.

“What are you doing?” He nearly failed to manage his voice. He got really shock seeing her sitting on the stool behind the bathtub.

“I just wanna say thank you un...this is another special service from me...”

“No...no...no...you don’t have to...really...I...” he stopped seeing her rolled her sleeves again as she didn’t care of what he said.

“Come on...” she turned him to the other side and again put her palm on his shoulder. “I’ll message you very gently un...” she insisted “I will caress your back...” she dropped some aromatic oil and started to message him. She frowned, but still managed to message him properly.

Leeteuk was unable to utter a word. So speecless...how he wish he could rushed out.

“You...you must worked so hard...It’s...your back is....” Sora stopped she didn’t continue.

“W...wae?” Leeteuk asked.

“Why are there a lot of bubbles here? Do you like bubble, un?” She caressed his shoulder.

“Umhhhhhhh....yes...” he almost moaned. But he was also aware. The way Sora stopped messaging him... he couldn’t hide his male figure in this case.

She then moved her stools to the other side of the bathtub and held his hand. She then started messaging his hand gently and patiently. Leeteuk’s heart bit faster. He observed her. She tied her hair high, exposing her neck. He could see her shoulder a little. He gasped as he saw her quite visible cleavage inside the robe... “Oh...my...God...she wore nothing then...” he got more surprised. He closed his eyes.

“Am I doing the message well?” she asked.

“Ah...ne...” Leeteuk answered nervously. “Thanks....” he smiled.

She replied his smile. She then rubbed his palms together before ended the message session.

“Okay!” she clapped her hands. “Un..just enjoy the aromatic oil and relax for another 15 minutes and you’ll feel much better after you take abath.” She instructed.

“Okay...” Leeteuk replied.

“I will shower then....” she grinned.

“You what?”

“Showerrrrr.....” She stood up and took off her robe right in front of him before closing the curtain and having her shower time. His jaw dropped as he saw the moment. He stunned there for a moment.

Water dropped from the shower.

He could see her silhouette behind the curtain clearly. She hummed a song.

He drowned himself inside the bubbles.

Red..

Suddenly red.

He got up and wiped his nose.

“!” he cursed.

***

Sitting on her office silently, Sora kept looking at her pc. Her attention was focused on Leeteuk’s picture there. She kept frowning.

She then looked at another direction. A tube of hand cream and another tube of bb cream given by Leeteuk to her.  She stood up and opened a small drawer, taking a plastic bag and took a pink shirt given also by Leeteuk. She locked the door and changed her black tee with that. She smiled feeling the soft and comfortable fabrics of the pink shirt. It’s fit on her perfectly.

A knock on the door.

She looked at the clock “Come in...”

A big smile from Heenim. “Need companion?” He lifted his hidden hand and showed a big plastic of snacks he made.

Sora smiled widely. “Sure....”

“Let’s just sit at the balcony...” Sora asked.

Heenim followed her and they sat side by side.

“What happened? The last time you call me in the middle of the night is when you found out Choi Min will do someting harmful...Is it about him again?”

“Hehehe...no...no...no.... It’s not about that...” Sora took a bar of snack and eat it.

“Hyung...what do you think about unnie?” she started.

“Lee? “

“Ne.....”

“She’s....she’s...beautiful...” Heenim looked puzzled with Sora’s question but answered it with whatever came accross his mind at that time. “Don’t try to matchmake me with her, I warned you...!”

Sora burst in laughter.

“No...no...no....It’s not that.... But being honest, last time i wanted to do that hahahahaha.... You’re handsome and she’s pretty...what else?” She lifted her shoulders.

“Not interested....”

“How come?? A normal man will feel so attracted to her....”

“Hell , Sora! That’s abnormal man...! He’s a man!” Heenim shouted inside his heart.

“But I’m not...she’s...just say that she’s not my type....”

“I see....” she nodded. “But recently....Donghae and Hyukjae don’t try to approach her anymore...”

“Jinjja?”

“Yep...” Sora smiled...a strange smile for Heenim.

“You..tell me why?” Heenim asked and she held his hand....

***

“Why not garden party, oppa? Doesn’t Eun Hye unnie like garden party concept?” Sora chewed another scooped of cake while she’s on phone with Siwon.

“Ah....you’re right!” Siwon smiled widely. “Just come and have lunch and dinner with us, and help us!”

‘I will...I will. When...? Ah...wait oppa...can you wait for a while...?”

“Wae?”

“I need to pee...” Sora grinned.

“Make it fast...!”

“One...no...two minutes...”

“All right...” she put the phone on the table and run to the bathroom...the door was opened a little...

She was about to rushed inside when she stunned....