Welcome!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

It was a beautiful morning when Sora heard a knock on the door. She quickly tidied up the bedroom placed next to hers and run quickly to open the door.

“Unnie! You came!” She was smiling widely. “Come inside...I’m sorry my house is this small...Let me help you...” Sora grabbed one of Leeteuk’s bag and led him to their room.

“Tadaaaaaaaaa!!!!” she giggled. “I hope you’re fine with this room.

Leeteuk observed around the room, he gulped...

“Wae unnie? I know...it’s small, but it’s enough fot two of us. I’ve even bought nother single bed for you...” Sora said.

“Eeeeeyyyyy...it’s not like that, dear...I can live and sleep anywhere. Just...well...you should’ve got better, much better than this if you come back...however, this is your choice...and you’re happy with that...” Leeteuk caressed her back.

“I know....”Sora smiled. “Let’s start our house tour, shall we?” Sora grabbed Leeteuk hand and lead him. “Small living room...I like this sapphire blue sofa, do you like it, unnie?”

“I do!” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“This is our room...a bathroom inside. Come inside, un... Look! This is for showering and this one the bathtub. If we’ve got so limited time, you can use the bathtub and I can use the shower at the same time... Isn’t it a great idea?”

“Mwoooo???” Leeteuk got so surprised.

“Yesss....urmmm...you don’t feel comfortable with that?” Sora bit her lips.

Leeteuk suddenly got so dizzy, thinking about showering and bathing together idea.

“I...I  usually do it when Ailee and Hyorin came...hihihi...girls thing...we can even rub our back together or use the scrub together!” Sora winked.

“Well...Sure...why not?” Leeteuk wiped his sweat. It was really really out of his plan.

“Great! We’ll do it sometimes... Now...let’s go...” Sora led him to another room. “Kitchen..., my precious working place, you can help me making cakes, un...”

“Do you like pasta?” Leeteuk asked.

“Very much...”

“I can cook pasta very well. But that’s all I can cook. I will cook it for you...”

“That would be nice...” Sora smiled.  She guided her to aother room.. “This kindda...family room, a small one, because...tadaaa....there’s a terrace in front of it...a small one. Oppa and I like to chat here...”

“Your house is very nice, Sora...” Leeteuk praised.

“Gomawo. Hope you enjoy staying here, un...”

“I...ehmm...will...sure I will. Just perhaps, sometimes I will go back and forth since I also have another work to do.” Leeteuk grinned.

“Sure. Chakkaman...” Sora took something from his pocket. “This is, this the key. I duplicate it. I...”Sora sighed “I don’t know why....I feel like...I really can trust you...and you’re different with any person appa has ever sent to me... He has ever once or twice sent me a female bodyguard...but no one came like you...” she stopped and looked at Leeteuk meaningfully “Don’t betray me, un...”

Leeteuk smiled at her gently “I won’t...” They made pinky promise.

They had a tea time in that morning and continued with unpacking Leeteuk’s things. He really tried to be careful with his underwear and manly thing.

Leeteuk was sipping his hot chocolate when he observed Sora sleeping on the terrace floor.

“Come on...don’t make me doing that...”he sighed. He then lifterd her up and carried her to her room and lied her on her bed.

“Sleep well, Sora...” he whispered.

He then texted Mr.Kang to assure that everything’s going well. He observed the room once again, to make sure all are safe to be used. When he was assured that all were well, he went back to see Sora’s sleeping with her cute innocent face holding her bolster tightly.

. “You’ve grown up so well, Sora...more than I thought... I did’t realize that before. I think Mr. Kang...actually I can call him Kangin hyung...he...takes care of you quite well...”  he whispered. “You don’t remember me? I’m your uncle....” He sighed heavily before went out of the room “And I’m a man too...”

***

Looking at his watch, Heenim waved at the waiter. “I want another banana choco ice cream please...” he ordered. The waiter nooded and left.

Heenim stood up in worry. He’d been waiting for one hour.

In some minutes, a man rushed inside and opened his cap. “I’m so sorry, I’m late...” Leeteuk apologized.

“Fine. Have a seat...” Heenim smiled. “Is it hard to pretend, Teukie?”

“It is...” he sighed.

“Gosh! You know what...I can’t believe my eyes seeing you again in that woman clothes...It has been how may years? Ten or more since we went crazy on high school...and you still as beautiful as this when wearing woman clothes?”

Leeteuk burst in laughter.

“I accept it as a praise...” he winked.

“So...the girl you always told me about is Sora?” Heenim asked.

“Yeah...”

“Gosh! What a coincidence!”

“I was thankful you didn’t say anything about me after you shouted loudy “yooooooouuuuuu!!!!” like that...” Leeteuk impersonated Heenim.

*flashback*

“Where is Hee hyung?” Sora asked.

“I’m here....” Heenim appeard from the kitchen lazily. “Mwoya?” he asked.

“Hyung, this is Lee Unnie...she’ll be our new friend...”

Heenim looked up to see Leeteuk. His jaw dropped. “Youuuuuuu....!!!” he shouted while pointed out Leeteuk who was shock seeing his appearance.

“Have you known each other?” Sora got puzzled.

Silence...

Leeteuk coughed.

“Ah...we?” Heenim looked at Leeteuk with can-you-tell-me-what-the-hell-is-going-on expression. But suddenly Heenim laughed. “Ah....noooo...no...,right? We never meet before...” he giggled wierdly. “I thought she’s....Miss Korea...?” He lifted his shoulders.

*end of flash back*

“Do you know exactly how does Miss Korea look like?” Leeteuk still laughing.

“No...I don’t care anyway...” Heenim grinned.

“You never told me that you work there...” Leeteuk said.

“I don’t work there...I just helped her...and she pays me though...hehehehe... Just...I want to help Yoonji noona’s daughter, that’s all...”

“What’s the difference?” Leeteuk asked.

“Work there means Sora is my boss, but so far, she never acts like a boss. I’m kinda hyung for her...” he smiled.

“Hyung? Ahjussi you mean?” Leeteuk laughed.

“Ah...you’re an old man too, ahjussi! We’re just about seven or eight older than her...” Heenim protested.

“I see...I see...” Still Leeteuk laughed.

“So...you finally decided to really come to her life?” Heenim asked.

Leeteuk nodded. “Yes...hyung.. I mean Mr.Kang really needs my help...” he looked at Heenim. “Please help me for this...”

“Sure! I will help you taking care of her. No worries... I will also...pay attention to you then...”

“Why?”

“Because...you’re a man, no matter if you dressed like a woman. Ermmm...you should also take care of...hold on of yourself, Teukie...she’s a blossom...” he winked.

“Eeeeeyyyyy....what do you mean?” Leeteuk was beaming. “I won’t do anything! I’m her uncle...!”

“Uncle??” Heenim asked. “And you’re a man too...” he smiled.

“Eeeeeyyyy...It’s not like that.....”

“It might be like that...”

“I’m her Lee unnie...”

“You’re Leeteuk deep inside...”

Silence....

The choco banana arrived.

“Wanna try this, Teukie? It’s so delicious....”

Leeteuk took a deep breath before smiling at Heenim “Sure...”

They ate it together.

“Hey, what bra size do you use?”

“Mwooooo??”

“It really looks big you know! I even thought it’s real...”

“I even like the touching them myself hahahaha... yeah...it’s like the real ones...Are they bigger than Sora’s? What do you think?”

“Ummmm...how will I know! Go and will find out then...!”

“Gosh! You’re still , Heenim!”

“Aren’t you the one who start such conversation?”

Both burst in laughter.

***

 

(*sigh* this is my busiest week..but I will still try my best to write and upload... Happy reading...^^ Hwaiting!)