Because she's...

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

As Leeteuk waved goodbye, Sora slowly closed and locked the door. She threw herself on the sofa. She recalled her memories...again...bit by bit...

All were normal...mostly...but those little unseen things seemed unusual... Well, unusual isn’t the perfect word, strange is.

She came one day and assure her that she was there as a friend..as an unnie. She’s damn beutiful with her dimple smile and having lady like attitude. Acceptable...

She has fighting skills and high concentration and she’s also a fast thinker. When Sora got stuck with some bandits, she came to rescue... Well...Sora herself knew some fighting tecniques, they’re too many at that time...and...her Lee unnie fought like a heroine... Acceptable...

A lot of men were attracted to her. Just mention the closest ones...Donghae and Hyukjae. Many male customers were stunned by her beauty and her friendly tone... Acceptable.

She...has a very protective sister-like behaviour, like selecting man. If Ju hwan came, she would observe him and do nothing. At least she acted politely and smiled a little at Ju Hwan. In contrary..she’s well..quite careful with Changmin. And the way she helped her... Acceptable.

She is the connector, a close connector between Sora and her mom. She told a lot of stories of Yoonji. And she was trully...really gratefull... Acceptable.

She took care of her well..food, protection, sharing... All dongsaengs could dream of their perfect unnie...

But...

She rarely wear short sleeves clothes or mini skirt, though Sora always think she has hot body.

At the lingerie shop... her look wasn’t look as a hot chick at all...perhaps her broad shoulders...but that’s still...quite acceptable...

She said she’s having period...but...she’s clean...having no proof, even a little trace...no sanitary packs were barely seen...

She’s handsomer when she dressed like a real man...  How a little part of her wished that there’s a man with her unnie personalities...

She blushed badly...whenever she looked at her when she’s in her minimum clothes or barely . Even her ears turned red so badly...jsut like a man’s reaction. Perhaps Sora just thought too much...but even Ailee and Uee or other girl friends of her doesn’t blush badly or over react like her unnie in such condition...

It was her very first experience...when she rubbed an massage her shoulders and back...

She knew, how women’s shoulders and muscle were should be...how delicate they should be, eventhough they worked as a bodyguard, or whatever we named it. But...that’s male shoulders and muscle... Even her y wet hair couldn’t hide it.

And...just a couple of minutes ago... She’s there...inside the bathroom, the toilet... She was standing there...when she pee

Well, some girls, even Sora herself sometimes playfully do that, just to have fun, or get rid of their curiousity of how if they pee like a man... But...sher Lee unnie has something she doesn’t have...

She rubbed her face...and looking at the ceiling...

Suddenly she’s got an idea...

She dialled a number and sighed in relief when a voice picked up, greeted her warmly.

“Khunnie...I need a help...” she smiled.

“Anything for my Sora...” he replied warmly.

***

“You tell me...” Heechul requested.

“Unnie Lee...she’s an oppa...” she smiled at Heenim. “She’s s man....”

“Whattttttttttt?????” Heechul got shock. “What the...How did you know? Did he...urm...she tell you?”

“Anieyo....” she shook her head. “ I knew it myself...”

“How...how could you? How long?”

“At early months, I put no suspicion...but when time goes by, bit by bit, somthing strange happened...her ‘clean’ track of having period, the way she blushed badly and react like aman whenever I talked about my private ‘thing’  or when I wear a little cloth on my body...”Sora stopped as Heenim chukkled.

‘Mianhae...continue, please...” He grinned.

“Her body was the one i noticed the most...” she continued.

“Her body?”

“When we tried lingerie...”

“WAIT!!!! You tried what?????!!!!”

“el ai en ji i ar ai i...lingerie!” she rolled her eyes.

‘Ah....i see...i see...” Heenim tried not to giggled.

“She didn’t look hot at all...and...she’s damn charming with her attitude and handsome when she dressed up like a male...If she’s a male, I might really fall for her hahaha...” she laughed. Heenim did too.

“ And...when I massage her at bathtub...”she continued.

“At whattttt???”

“bi ei ti eij ti yu bi...bathtub......”

“Ahhhhhh...ne ne..ne...” Heenim couldn’t help but giggled.

“Aeeeeeeee!!! Why giggling! I did that because I just wanna say thanks as she helped me a lot in defeating Changmin...!” she punched his arm.

“Arasoooo...mianhae....” he rubbed his arm. “So...what happened on that time? Did you see something?”

“No...I mean...I didn’t see any ‘man thing’...well...yet...”

“What do you mean by ‘yet’?”

“Hyung! Let me finish my story first! You keep on askinggggggg...”

“hahahahaha...allrite...mian... continue, please....”

“I rubbed her shoulders...for the heaven shake...I know exactly how’s women’s and men’s...And...her’s is man! With those muscle....I....” she stopped and took a deep breath “And I saw him...accidentally...but he doesn’t know if I know... I saw him pee...”

“You what?????!!!!!”

“You stand up when you pee, right? And....I....”

“You ? You saw his......?????”

“Ne......”

“Arrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Heenim rolled on the floor. “So...what did you say to him? What did you do???”

“I...I do nothing...pretending to be nothing till I’m sure with what I saw...And I am sure after some moments... I have contacted Khun...”

“Khun?”

“Ne....Nick Khun...”

“AH....your best friend from Thailand? Why?”

“I often hear about a very beautiful transgender there at Thailand...and I asked Khun about that...I also searched at youtube...and they’re exist... Khun even helped me taking their picture...really beautiful....”

“Chakkaman....so...what do you mean with this? What’s the relation? Why didn’t you get mad or kick him out? Swore at him? You tried to find information about those transgender instead?”

Sora smiled “I was mad....at first....but.... Is there any male who pretend to be a woman who can cook as well as unnie, who can listen, share, and giving real sister comfort like unnie? Is there any male who pretend to be a woman who  really care about skincare or even able to choose perfect cloth materials and perfect size, model, and style like unnie? She grumbled and cursed a lot when I asked her to dress up like a man...”

“I...don’t know...”

“I’ve never known if there’s such... That’s why...I think....”

“You think what?”

“I think...Lee unnie is a female who’s trapped on his male body...and she couldn’t resist that... He must be so sad having that problem....”

“Mwooooooooooooo??????!!!!!” Heenim nearly shouted.

“Though he’s a transgender...I accept her, hyung... I accept him...or her...fully... I don’t mind with that....” she smiled widely.

“Mwoooooooo????????!!!!!”

***

Sora bowed once again to Kangin.

“I really don’t mind to live with her...or him... Thanks for sending her...”

Kangin was stunned, unable to say a word.

“But...but...but...he’s...”

“No matter he or she...I accept her fully. And...dad...don’t fire her and hurt her female side...”

Kangin blinked his eyes in disbelief, he exchanged glance with Siwon who widened his eyes.

“S...sure...I won’t....”

“Thanks. She...He...had helped me a lot... and now...It’s time for me to helped her too...enjoying her life and be a nice sister... If you’re single and she’s a real female, I’ll matchmake you and her, oppa...” she said to Siwon who grinned.

“I’m leaving...” She hugged (just) Siwon and waved goodbye.

“I can’t believe this...” Kangin shook his head. “How will such relationship work then?”

Siwon laughed. “Just...let it be, appa...and don’t intrude. Remember, It’s a great step that she didn’t leave the table when she saw you here and she even ate well...”

“But she didn’t hug me like she did to you...”

“Eeeeyyyyy....soon... I think if you keep trusting her and set her free...she will love you more, appa...” Siwon smiled.

“Ahhhhh....thanks for reminding me, son...” he smiled back at Siwon.

***