Third >> Oops! Angel!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*Happy Dimples Day! How's your week? Holiday's over, but I hope you'll keep your spirit. Enjoy the chapter and drop any coments..I didn't see that for my previous chapter TT...  Anyway....Hwaiting! Uri neun Fighting Dimples Juni~owe~yo!*

 

Leeteuk quickly unclocked the door and carry Sora in bridal style. He was about to reach the bedroom when Sora was awoke.

“Who... are.... you???” She grumbled while observing him with her drunk eyes. “Ah...ohhhhhkkkkk....” without waiting even longer she vomitted on Leeteuk’s suit.

“Shiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!” he cursed. He laid her on the floor and took off his suit before guiding her to the closet and let her vomitted there, he caressed her back and took care of her.

When she finished, she lied unconciously and Leeteuk carried her in her bedroom. He lied her there. He sighed heavily and opened  his shirt quickly. He reach any tee he could reach. He didn’t have time to wear his fake s. He cleaned up the mess.  He then checked Sora. Her dress was terribly wet from sweat and her vomit.

“I can’t do this....” he whispered.

He then took out his mobile and called someone “Siwon...this is me...is Eun Hye there? where are you?  Ah... I see...no...nothing...just...Sora got drunk and...no no no...it’s fine I can handle this....okay...sorry....have a great time...” Leeteuk disconnected the call.

“It took one hour to go here....” he shook his head.

“Unnie...forgive me...” he closed his eyes. He sat on her side. The took off her shoes slowly. And he started to ed and ped her dress slowly. That white lacy bra showed up, showing her figure perfectly. He held his breath... He was about to got up to take her tee when Sora moved, straching her head “Sora....gwenchanna?” He asked.

But Sora was frowned seeing him “So handsome...she smiled widely.”

“Sora....” Leeteuk pat her shoulder.

“Are you an angel?” she asked again.

“Wait..gonna take you some water.” he excused himself.

But Sora grabbed her arm and pulled him down till he towered her.

“Gosh! Sora...!” he almost shouted.

“This is my first time seeing angel... how could an angel can be this hot?” she giggled wierdly.

Leeteuk’s heart was beating so fast. This position wasn’t good at all. His heat was almost burst. She was below him with only underwear on her.

She traced his face and suddenly crushed her lips on him.... She kissed him passionately...

“Gosh! Sora!” Leeteuk pushed her, but Sora giggled and pulled him down to her again and kissed him agian.

He could smell wine on her lips, but it tasted sweet, warm, and gentle....so gentle... He closed his eyes...and he responded to her kiss...gently and deeply... She moaned and it completely turned him on. Her hands traced on her shoulder.  Bringing strange friction. “God...forgive me...” he whimpered as he pushed her and let go his kiss. But Sora moan in protest. Leeteuk gave up. He couldn’t think starightly at this state. He let it  just flow as it is. He kissed her....They kissed passionately.

 “I kiss an angel...” she smiled widely as she let go her kiss. “hihihihihi...” and she closed her eyes slowly...and fell a sleep again.

Leeteuk looked at her who sleept so sweetly.

He sighed and smiled, touching her chest and managing his uneaven breath. Resting his head on her forehead. He caressed her cheeks.

 “It... shouldn’t happened...” he whispered. He was about to continue to dress her up, but he  stopped as he unconsciously touched her wet bra. “What? This one too?” he closed his eyes. “I don’t want to do this....” he grumbled.

Silence.

He let out another heavy sigh as he slowly unclasped her bra and took it off... He closed his eyes as he put on a tee on her...His hand frroze as he slightly touched some part of her smooth skin of her left . He got flustered face, his eart was beating uncontrolably, but he didn’t stop to put on her tee on her. He rubbed his face as long as he finished putting on her short too.

 “I’m so sorry, Sora....I’m a bad uncle...”half of him regretted.

“But I’m a man too....is it okay?” he asked in his whispered. He covered her with blanket and held her hands “It just....how many weeks? But...you put a lot of rainbow in me... “ he sighed “Don’t....dont smile as warm as the sun...and don’t kiss me like that...or I will fall for you...you know that I can’t....,don’t you?” He smiled bitterly. He then caressed her hands and kissed it. ‘Sleep well, Sora...” he smiled  at her.

He went out of the room and sat on terrace... He dialed a number “It’s me...I kissed her...Ottoke?” He then told the incident.

He could hear giggled on his phone. ‘Ya! Heenim! I really need your help, why are you giggling?”

“What trouble you? Just tell her that you’re a man and told her you fall for her...”

“I’m what?”

“Falling for her!”

“No! I’m not!”

“You just think you can’t, Teukie...stop doing that...”

“I’m his uncle...”

“Shut up! You have no bloodlines with her....”

“Noona entrust her on me...”

“She never said you can’t  fall for her and marry her, didn’t she?”

“But....”

“You think too much...I’m sleepy....see you tomorrow...dahhhhhhhhhhh...” Heenim disconnected the call.

“Aish! Like a teen boy... Disgusting....If you like her, just go and get her....babo Teuk...Cis....” Heenim grumbled.

Leeteuk lied on the terrace floor for a while before deciding going back to the bedroom and wore his woman ‘properties’.

When he had finished, he stole a glance at Sora. He sat on his bed.....

“The most difficult job ever....even army wasn’t this hard...” he said.

“Good night, Sora....” He stood up...and....

Put a peck of kiss on her lips “I’m an angel....” he whispered.

***