'S'

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Sora was peeking from the car window. She looked around Kona carefully.

“Let’s go, hyung. Since you’ve been so kind, I’ll treat you a cup of latte free for this month...” she grinned.

“Just a month? I’m not that cheap...” Ju Hwan pouted.

“Eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy...”

“Kajja....” Ju Hwan opened the door.

The walked crossed the street to Kona.

“Annyong...! I’m sorry I’m late...” Sora greeted.

“Soraaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Hyukjae, Donghae, Wookie rushed out to find her, even Heenim and Leeteuk.

“Where have you.....” Hyukjae stopped seeing Ju Hwan “been...?”

Everybody was stunned seeing Ju Hwan behind her.

Leeteuk felt butterfly on his stomach and heat all over his head.

Ju Hwan smiled at them and waved.

“Ahhhhhhhh...I stayed at Hyung’s bording house, since seemed Changmin stayed all night long in front of my house...” Sora replied calmly while started preparing to make a cup of latte.

“You what?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung, take away?” Sora asked Ju Hwan, she didn’t respond to Leeteuk’s question and it made him pissed.

“Hyukjae, wrap some cakes, please...” she asked Hyuk and he lazily did.

“Here you go...two caramel latte and...here’s cakes for unnie as well...” Sora smiled at Ju Hwan.

“Isn’t it too much?” Ju Hwan asked.

“No...I’m thankful...” Sora smiled sweetly.

“Kamsahamnida...” Ju Hwan smiled gently before waving goodbye to everyone. Only Sora gave her nicest smile. The others looked at him as they could make a hole on his eyes.

Sora waved at him happily and turned to the others “A....wae? What happened with that look?” she asked. “Ahhhhhhhh!!! Unnie! You have returned!” She almost screamed and rushed hugging Leeteuk who got so surprised and...hug her back.

“Aiiiiishhhhhhhhh....” Donghae and Hyuk grumbled seeing that scene.

“Why didn’t tell me if you have returned...” She pat  Leeteuk’s shoulder. Leeteuk grinned weirdly as he still feel pissed for seeing ‘love scene’ of Sora and Ju Hwan.

“I...well...your mobile...I couldn’t contact you last night...so worrying..” Leeteuk let out a heavy sigh.

“Mianhae...I didn’t mean to do that. I made my mobile in silence mode...” she grinned.

“Did you stay at Ju Hwan place?” Leeteuk asked impatiently.

“Ne...Hyung is so kind. At first, I aksked him to take me back  to Kona, but he rejected, he wanted me to stay at urmmmm...Siwon oppa’s house, but I don’t want to disturb. Then...I asked him to take me to a hotel, and he kindly offered me to sleep at his boarding house...It’s quite cozy...” Sora scooped a spoonful of cake in .

“So...you stayed all night long with him?”Wookie asked while throwing his evil smile to Leeteuk.

“Me? Off course not! He had to return home. He picked me up this late morning, well..he also took unnie with us. Since we’re heading on the same direction, then it’s okay... Unnie also acknowledge that...”

“Unnie....???!!!! Lee noona?” everybody asked while Looking at Leeteuk who got puzzled.

“Hyung’s fiance....” she scooped another spoonful of cake.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” everyone responded in relief.

“That brat has a fiance already...” Leeteuk whispered.

“We should be nicer to him then...shouldn’t we? I won't put less sugar on his tea again then...” Hyukjae grinned widely.

“Yeah...we should treat that nice guy better...” Donghae agreed, he pat Sora’s back.

“Eeeeeeeyyyyy!!! That’s hurt!” she protested.

"I won't reduce his waffle portion again then..." Hae smiled widely.

“Come on! Let’s work again!” Heenim tried to hold his laughter.

“Nothing to worry...” Heenim whispered to Leeteuk. He smiled silently.

***

Looking at the stars, Sora was slowly lying down on the terrace floor. She rooled to take a small branch falling on the ground.

“Alomohora!” she giggled herself.

“What are you doing, huh?” Leeteuk (was pretending) applied some skin cream on his hands.

“I wish...this is a magic wand...” she answered.

“What will you do with that?”

“I will...change you into a man...for a while...” she smiled widely.

“Mwoooo???” Leeteuk got surprised.

“hehehehe...I just fell a lil tired facing such game again with appa...I hope I have found my man now, but I haven’t...”

“Why...” Leeteuk took a deep breath. “Why not trying with Changmin?”

“No...I have seen enough of him...No, un...not Changmin...” she smiled.

“So...you want me to change into a man?”

“Hahahahaha...no no no no...not like that, un...” she laughed. “I...just...” she sat down “can you dress up like a man for some days, un? I mean...till Changmin sure that I’ve got a man beside me...” she looked at him with full of expectation.

“I know...I know you hate that....I mean you don’t feel comfortable with that...I’m sorry, just...” she stopped looking at Leeteuk.

She smiled again “Forget it, un...you’ve helped me a lot...”

“I will...” Leeteuk answered.

“Mwo?”

“ I will do that...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Saranghaeeeeeeeee!!!!!” Sora jumped happily and hugged Leeteuk, brought him to jump with her as well. She kissed her on his cheeks.

“I know, you’re different...I’m glad that appa sent you...” she smiled widely.

She hugged him.

“So sweet....” Leeteuk whispered to her. She giggled.

“aaaaaaahhhh...these days are so tiring...” Leeteuk lied on the floor.

“Aha!!! I have an idea!” Sora clapped her hands.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a surprise! I’m gonna tell you once we have finished with Changmin...” she winked.

***

Leeteuk still tried to close his eyes. He turned to see her sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully.

"What did you say? Could you repeat again? That 'S' word... 'Saranghae' . Am I too much... Cause I feel my heart would burst...?" He closed his eyes.

"Ss..." he stopped befor even saying that word.

"If I say that in real...I will be the most sinful man..." He turned again. He then made some movement as he wrote something on the wall... "사 랑 해"