Smooth Criminal

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

She cried...

Cried so hard...

It’s hurt everywhere...!

She shouted... NO! she couldn’t shout...

Run!!!...but she couldn’t run either...

It’s dark...

What liquid was she stepped on? Blood smell...whose blood is it? Or it’s hers...?

She cried and once again tried to shouted outloud “TEUKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

A blink of flash light. And she opened her eyes...slowly.

“Hey! Sora! Are you okay?” a familiar voice...with warm tone she missed the most. She opened her eyes fully and in a big relief seeing a man in front of her...

“Uncleeeeeeeeee!!!!” She woke up and hugged him tight...sobbed on his hug...he replied her hug warmly. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” he whispered.

“Mianhae...”

“Heenim called me in worries...”

“I thought I’m gonna die last night....” tears rolled from her eyes. “Mianhae....” she let go her hug slowly and Teukie wiped her tears.

““Thank God, I came at the right time, I was parking my car when I heard you screamed...I run as fast as I could. Feel so shocked and terrible. I found you lying on the floor. With that bood colored liquid on the floor, the message, and the horror movie... you looked so pale...I was so scared...” he looked at her and cupped her face and hugged her once again. “I’ve contacted the investigator to find out about this case. Next time, call me directly. Araso? Don’t tell a lie for such things...” He leaned his head against hers.

“Ne!” she nodded.

He kept caressing her back to calm her down. “Is it hurt?” Leeteuk caressed her shoulder slowly. Sora grinned in pain,. “I think you fell hard on your shoulder. It has bruises...and your right back too... The doctor have put ointment anyway....”

“Gomawo...”

“Whom do you think can do all of this?”

“Dunno. But seeing that he sent me Kona’s cake, he must be one of the customer. But he’s also a stalker. He entered my house even when I locked it! The only person whose got my duplicate key is only you and oppa...”

“What about the previous bodygurads? Did they have it too?”

“They did, but off course I’ve taken it back as I kicked them out of my house!”

 “I see... okay then... hope the sender will be found out soon as well as the motive behind it...” Leeteuk frowned. Sora nodded.

“Wait!” she suddenly realized something. “Is it your room?”

Leeteuk giggled. “Yes! Have you just realized it? For the time being...just live here with me...”

“Mwo???? But I...”

“Siwon has known about it. He just returned before you woke up. You have no choice... Let your father know or live here with me...for the time being...”

She thought for a while. “The second option will be nice then...”she grinned.

“Good girl...” he caressed her hair. “Clean yourself and have breakfast. Will you go to Kona today?”

“I will...”

“I’ll help you then...”

“Aren’t you busy with your company?”

“Ah...now you care about Lee company? Good!”

Sora rolled her eyes...”No way!”

“So...you want me to help you at Kona OR you want to help me at the company?”

“First option will be nice...” she grinned..

“Great choice... I’ll be waiting downstair...” He stood up from the bed and left. As he opened the door, he turned to her “I...love it when you call me Teukie...” he smiled warmly.

“Oh?!!! When did I...?”

Leeteuk widened his eyes...

“Did I????”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“But that’s impolite!!!” she almost shouted.

Leeteuk rolled her eyes again.

“I DID???!!!!!!” she got surprised herself.

“So loudly when you woke up....” he smirked.

“Ah...that’s....” she grinned and blushed a little.

“You...just...” he stopped before he said the continuation of his wish “Just call me Teukie...or oppa...? I don’t mind...Sounds better and closer...” he smiled meaningfully.

“Mwo???? Opp...pa? Ah....that’s...” she blushed. “From unnie to uncle...and now...?”

“Take your time to adjust yourself...” he smiled.

“Hihihi...It’s kinnda funny calling you Teukie or...ermm..oppa...hihihi...”

Leeteuk was beaming.

“How could I do it in my sleep?” she smiled a little. “Well...at least I’ve never kissed you in my sleep hahahahaha....” she burst in laughter..but she got surprised as she saw Leeteuk’s widened his eyes and let out a deep sighed before ruffled his hair and pat her head.

“ha...ha...ha...” she was stunned and stopped laughing. Her blood rushed...it brought strange chill in a sudden “DID I ?????!!!!!!!”

Leeteuk lifted his shoulder and grinned.

“I DID??????!!!!!!!!” she got shocked.

“Go and clean yourself!” Leeteuk tuned and opened the door. But Sora quickly rushed and stopped him. “I DID???????? When????”

He pat her forehead “You won’t remember. GO!  Clean yourself! You’re smelly...” Leeteuk left her alone, got stunned and disbelief “Omma!!!! What did I do??? Arrrggggggghhh!!!!!! I’m going crazy....” she whimpered and ruffled her hair so messily...

***

“They do??? They live together again???” Kangin eyes widened.

“Yeah, appa...just like what you wish...” Siwon smiled widely.

“Awwwwwwhhhhh...how relieving...I don’t have to find someone to take care of her. Teuk run his company well...even if they go further...at least he’s the man Yoonji trust the most... don’t you think so?”

“But...he’s an uncle...”

“What are you talking about. They have no bloodline...!”

“Ah....ne...” Siwon smiled widely “I just...feel...a little heavy leaving her there...why not just living with us...?”

“Hahahahaha...big brother jealousy....”

“eeeyyyyyy...appa...she’s my only sister...”

“But...Wonnie, don’t you think we’re a bit harsh on her....owhhhh...I think I grabbed her shoulder too hard...”

“Ne, appa...I heard her fell on the floor. Gosh! I regretted that. When I visited her at Teukie’s house this morning, she’s got bad bruises on that...I really feel bad...”

“Araso... Me too...so terrible. What kind of appa I am...forgive me, Sora...” Kangin sighed. “However...” he claped his hand loudly. “The most important thing, our effort of stay awake till dawn, preparing flower, rent cars, that red blood liquid and that spray, how did you found it? hahaha... all worked well...hihihi... Teukie came back in a flashlight and they’re together...I only have to pretend that I don’t know and have no worries hihihihi...” Kangin laughed happily and clapped his hand.

Siwon rolled his eyes “Finding the spray and made the red blood water is the most difficult, appa..don’t you know I skipped two meetings?”

“Hahahaha...I skipped three...or more...”

“Don’t we love skipping from meeting? Hahahahaha...”

Both of them did Hi5 and giggled hillariously.

***

*see, I'm not good at all in making thriller or such dark scene...so don't expect me that much...this!...is the result from an author like me kkkkkkkk.... TT mianhae for bad writing....*