Boys Talk

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

It was written in a quite big letter today ‘CLOSED’at Kona Beans.

What happened?

At the kitchen everybody’s gathered.

Heenim was sitting with his handsome smile next to Leeteuk who crossed his arms and tucked his foot.

Donghae, Hyukjae, and Wokkie were sitting on their opposite. Donghae closed his eyes and sometimes still shook his head. Wookie was playig with the tip of the apron , sometimes, he took a peek of Leeteuk. And Hyukjae, he ruffled his own hair and bit his lips in frustration.

“Well...now you know...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Jinjja...how could you...?” Donghae left a heavy sighed.

“Do you have...errrmmmm...ual disorientation?” Wookie made himself brave to asked.

Leeteuk and Heenim burst in laughter. “Mwoooooooo????”

“Ahhhhhh...you’re real man then?” Wookie asked again.

“Real!” Leeteuk still giggled.

“And you don’t have any idea how big is his....” Heenim grinned.

“Mwooooooooooo?????” the other got shocked.

“I can imagine...I can imagine that...” Hyukjae got more frustrated. “It’s...it’s...” he gulped seeing Leeteuk who looked at him. “Aggggrrrrhhhhh...don’t look at me like that!” he shouted.

“How could you dressed up so beautifully...that pretty smile...lady attitude...those s...they looked so real....and it ended with BOOM! I saw you...arrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.....” Hyukjae shook his head frantically.

“I...even thinking about you when I mast...” Hyukjae stopped as he realized he got attention from everybody who squinted their eyes and stunned with his words...

“Mast.....?” everybody asked in rhyme.

“Mas...I...I mean massaging myself....” He quickly corrected his words while scratching his head.

“Ahhhhhh...I thought you’re gonna say e....” Heenim said frankly.

“You too? I think the same...” Wookie nodded.

“Yeah..me too...that’s disgusting....!” Leeteuk grumbled.

“But I think that’s what he really did!” Hae ponted at him.

“I think so!” evrybody agreed.

“Mwoyaaaaaaaaaaaa?????!!!!!” Hyukaje protested.

“So tell us why should you dress up in woman?” Donghae asked.

Leeteuk let out a sigh and he started to retold why should he be there and his mission. Not a bodyguard or nanny, but be there as Sora’s friend...or unnie as she rejects all protections from Mr. Kang.

“I was adopted by Lee family...”

“Lee family?” everybody except Heenim got confused.

“Sora’s mother family...So...her omma is my noona, and actually she’s my niece...”

“You’re Sora’s uncle?” Donghae asked.

“Without bloodline...” Heenim underlined.

“I...she doesn’t know that I’m her uncle. We just met couple of times when she was a toddler, and I just...well...usually keep my eyes on her form far... I helped her silently when she was kidnapped last time, that’s why she didn’t recognize me either...” he sighed. ‘And now, here I am...I know she would reject me if I came as a man, and she would perhaps left Kang’s family if I came as her uncle... I don’t want her to leave that way... I know she loves freedom, but she’s also a daughter...and a niece...”

“And a woman...” Heenim added.

“Wow! Complicated line...” Wookie exclaimed.

“But if you have no bloodline with her...aren’t you...aren’t you...just the same like us, then?” Hyukjae asked.

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked.

“How many years is your with Sora?” he asked.

“Me? Ummmm...seven?” Leeteuk answered.

“The same as Heenim hyung?”

“We’re school mate..” Heenim smirked.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh.....no wonder, seemed like you have known each other...” Donghae nodded.

“That’s why...you’re just the same with us... you like her, don’t you?” Hhyukjae’s question’s shot right at Teuk.

“Mwoooooooooo????” Leeteuk’s jaw dopped, while Heenim giggled.

“Sure...sure I like her...she’s my niece....”

“When you looked at her and Ju Hwan hyung when they chatted, I used to think that that’s an unnie possesive glare at her beloved sister...and now....it’s man’s jealousy then...” Hyukjae squinted his eyes. And Heenim clapped his hands while standing up and walked around the kitchen.

“Ottokke?” Wookie asked.

“I’m sorry for this, If I have to come like this...Just...help me... I just want to protect her, be closer to her as a good uncle...” Leeteuk asked. “Don’t tell her about this...I’ve the time has come, I’ll tell her myself. Help me,will you?”

“Don’t ask me, I’ve been on your side, ask them..” Heenim winked.

Silence...but everybody looked at him...

“I will then...” Wookie smiled.

“Donghae?” Heenim asked.

“I...” Donghae stopped. “You broke my heart,unnie... how could you be a hyung now...” he showed his sad expression “However...okay...I’ll help you...” he smiled sincerely.

“Thanks..” Leeteuk shook his hand and pat his shoulder.

“Hyukjae?” Heenim asked.

He still squatted on his chair unable to see Leeteuk.

“Monkey!” Heenim threw his apron on him.

“Yaaaaaaaa!!!! Hyung!!!” He yelped and turned around. He then slowly looked at Leeteuk.

“Do..do you have girl twins?” He asked with innocent face making everyone burst in laughter.

“Omo! You’re really obsessed to Lee noona?” Donghae got so surprised.

“Shhhhhhhhhh...” he squized Hae’s hand.

“Okay! So everyone’s deal now...” Heenim clapped his hand.

‘”But we will watch over you!” Donghae said pointed at Leeteuk.

“Why should you watch over me???!!”

“Because you live with her!”

“I’m her uncle!”

“yeah..yeah...yeah... A single hot uncle...huh?” Heenim smirked.

“have no bloodlines...” Hae added.

“And you’ll be an oppa for her...you’re a man too...” Wookie smiled.

“Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh.... don’t doubt me like that... I’m a responsible man...” Leeteuk rubbed his face. “Ahhhh...where is she now... It’s now became hard though....”

“What? Just thinkin about her and you’re ‘hard’ already?” Hyukjae asked.

“Mwoooo!!!!  Anieyooooooo!!!!” Leeteuk waved his hand.

“But you said ‘it’s hard!’ ” Donghae added.

“Yaaaa!!! You’ve got dirty mind. ! Be like Wookie, he doesn’t think that way!”

“I do....” Wookie grinned.

“You what...? Say that again!” he caught Wookie who was about to run seeking protection from Heenim and ruffled his hair hard.

***