Never been this way

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

 

Sora was very nervous, she kept looking at her watch to make sure, she would really come in the party late. She looked at a small paper bag on her table, a present for her appa. She made him cookies and she also gave him a tie, which is his favorite color, saphire blue.

She checked her reflection on the window. She was wearing chiffon white top with grey mini skirt and gold shoes. A necklace made her look chic. She let her hair fell on her shoulder and she applied only a few make up. It’s perfectly her style and she was satisfied with that. Last time during a lot of parties she experiences, she has to dress up with expensive gown and among girls it felt like a fashion and wealth competition and she hated that very much. She loves the way she dress up, always have cassual style on her side.

8 pm...and she’s quite happy that Leeteuk needed longer time to dress up as a male as she requested. He has been using the room for an hour. Sora got more impatient, she knocked the door.

“Unnie, have you finished? Do you have any problems in hiding your s and using the wig? Let me help you then...” she said.

No answer.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Leeteuk was having no problem of taking off all ‘fake’ things and he really enjoyed her real appearance as a man now. The problem is...he really have to be careful in his gesture and voice, as he really smell and look like a man now. Not even a glance of woman side shown from his appearance.

He make sure his look once again. He apply pink lipgloss, he meant to do that...so that Sora would still notice her ‘woman side’. He turned to the door and opened it slowly.

He smiled seeing Sora’s back as she’s busy texting with her phone. Realizing the sound of the door oppened, she turned. “Unnie why are.....” she got stunned. Her jaw dropped. Her unnie Lee has completely transformed into a man she cursed as she look so handsome and glowing.

“How do I look? Aiiinnngggg....” Leeteuk winked cutely.

Well...all of Sora’s amazement dissapear as Leeteuk made a cute gesture and voice, making all of his man’s side dissapear.

“Aiiiiiiiiishhhhhhh...don’t to such cute thing!” Sora grumbled. “You know what, un...I...I really thought that you’re a man....how could you...how could you transform that perfectly? Well...except your gesture and voice....” she walked around him in awe. “And....this pink lipgloss....urghhhh....” She took out some tissue and erased that.

“Don’t erase that! I’m not confident with that...” Leeteuk pretended to protest.

Sora widened her eyes “Just this night! If you appy this...you will show your feminine side...!” She protested.

“Gosh! You’re right!” Leeteuk pat his cheeks.

“Nah! This is perfect now. Gentleman Lee.” Sora onserved him once again. “I really got surprised...or...are you orriginally  a man, un?” she made a joke, a joke that stabbed right on Teuk’s chest till he’s just able to grinned.

“How do you hide your s?” Sora touched his chest area and Leeteuk pat her hands. Sora yelped in pain.

“Don’t try to ruin my masterpiece....do you know how long should I bandage my s till they’re really look flat?” Leeteuk still try to make himself sound so womanly. Sora giggled. “Mianhae...but you....” Sora stepped closer, tidying Leeteuk’s hair “Really handsome, unnie...” she smiled at him gently, and yeah...another heart flutter filled Leeteuk’s heart. “If you’re a real man...I would like you I guess....” she smiled widely.

“Huh?” Leeteuk was blushing.

Sora cleared “Awh...now...listen... Walk like gentleman...like this...” She broaded Leeteuk’s shoulder “And....just act cooly...don’t...don’t even try to make cute voice. I know there will be a lot of rich and attractive men...well...I think you should date one of them...” Sora smiled again “However....I need your help....really need your help to be my mate tonight...or...appa will start to introduce me to those guys.... Help me, un...will you?”

How could Leeteuk resist to say ‘no’?

“Sure , will...” Leeteuk smiled.

Entwining her hand on his arm, Sora whispered “Let’s go quickly and go home quickly...”

***
It was a grand hotel ballroom. As Sora predicted before, it’s decorated with saphire blue color here and there. By the time she stepped inside, she had felt the exclusive atmosphere like usual. She tightened her hold on Leeteuk’s arm.

“Remember, unnie...don’t act cutely or ladyly....cool...like the first time we met.” She whispered.

Leeteuk smiled cooly at her. Her heart bit faster “Don’t smile like that with such face...” Sora grumbled.

“Wae? Wishing that I’m a real man?” he .

“Aishhhhh.... kajja....” Sora pulled him to go inside.

She surely knew she would see a lot of single bachelors there and yeah...high class single ladies were also there. They smiled at her, Mr. Kang’s missing daughter. She had heard such rumor about her as a rebellious daughter. She felt like she wanted to throw her hi heels whenever they whispered each other as they saw her stepped inside.

By the time she reached the center Eun Hye approached and hugged her warmly...”Nice to see you’re here...I was about to ask oppa to pick you up...” she looked at her with worried face.

“Anieyo....I’m here, unnie....” Sora grinned.

“How are you, un?” Sora asked.

‘Fine... really want to visit you...can I drop by at Kona...I wish I’m not that busy, Sora....” Eun Hye said.

“You surely can come anytime you want, just call, un...” Sora smiled widely at her before hugged her Siwon hyung.

“Ah...Is this Mr. Lee you told me?” Eun Hye whispered to Siwon. He nooded.

“But why is he dressed as a man? Has Sora known the truth?”

“No, she hasn’t... Gonna tell you why....” Siwon wrapped his arm around Eun Hye’s waist before leading her to Mr. Kang’s place.

Sora was lazyly approaching her appa.

‘Sora!” Kangin shouted happily seeing his daughter.

“Saengil Chukkae, appa...” Sora congratulated her appa as he hugged her warmly. His eyes were teary.

“I made you cookies and here’s a tie for you...hope you like it...” Sora smiled.

“Your presence here is my best present...” He hugged her once again. “Thank you, dear....” he whispered. He then wore Sora’s tie which was fortunately match with his suit.

“You’re here too? So handsome....” Kangin shook Leeteuk’s hand.

“Thanks, Sir.” Leeteuk smiled gently.

“How I wish she knew you’re a man...” Kangin said.

“I...think she won’t like that....”Leeteuk replied.

“I think she will...” Siwon suddenly appeared.

“Thank you for bringing her here, Teukie....” Kangin smiled meaningfully.

***

Sora was sipping a glass of wine. It was her third glass. She puted and her face looked so annoyed.

As she predicted before, his father introduced her with some hot males. And she simply smiled at them and left them once her father finiched introducing them.

She got more annoyed when one of them named Chang Min kept on approaching her, no matter how annoyed her face was.

She asked for another glass of wine, when again Chang Min walked closer to her. She rolled her eyes.

“Nice view, isn’t it?” he asked.

Sora grinned. She checked her mobile and tried to call Leeteuk as he’s busy talking to Siwon and Eun Hye.

“Wanna have some walk?” Chang Min offered.

“No, thanks...” Sora rejected politely.

“Come on, Sora...just near this place...I have a new condo around here...” he started to touch her shoulder.

Sora frowned. “I will go home soon, since I need to get up early opening my cafe.”

“I know Kona...or....let’s have night talk at Kona?” He wrapped his arm aound her waist.

Sora shrugged his hand. “No...thanks...” She showed her anger face. She then took her fifth glass of wine.

“Do you know how beautiful you are when you’re mad?” he asked, smiling at her.

Sora shook her head. When she was about to leave, Chang Min grabbed her hand. “Hey...don’t play that hard...” he pulled her closer to him. Some people eyeing them and they whispered.

“I told you...I’m not...interested...” Sora whispered in anger as she grabbed his hands nad locked his fingers who held her waist. He yelped in pain.

“Arrrghhhh!!! My baby’s got so angry...” he didn’t stop flirting on her. She let go her lock and was about to leave him once again, because she started to felt dizzy, but he was quite fast of grabbing her close to him.  He happily looked at her.

Before Chang Min say something further, suddenly someone’s grabbing his shoulder. “Have you finished talking? I’m gonna take my girl home...” Leeteuk appeared, showing his cool tone.

“Your....what?” Chang Min asked.

“I’m sorry for leaving you that long, Siwon needs my help...” Leeteuk acted as he didn’t care at all of Chang Min presence.

Sora showed her bright smile. “Let’s go...” entwining her arm on Leeteuk’s.

They left the party.

 

***

“Unnie...you’re jjang...!” Sora praised as they got into the car...she grinned wierdly and her face turned to red.

“Ayyyyy....thank you, that’s a girl power....” Leeteuk purposely made an aegyo. But when he looked at her, he was stunned “Gosh! Are you drunk?” he asked in panic.

“No no nooooooooo....” Sora showed her flustered face.

“How many glasses have you drunk?” Leeteuk helped her to put on her seatbelt.

“Why are you keep on asking like an old woman, unnie....” Sora pouted and giggled wierdly.

“Gosh!!!! You’re drunk....” Leeteuk grumbled.

“I’m hell noooooooooottttttttt.....not not....” Sora giggling and playing with Leeteuk’s tie before she closed her eyes.

Leeteuk checked her by patting her cheeks, but she kept closing her eyes. Using this situation Leeteuk drove in full speed.

“This girl....aishhhhhhh!!!!” he grumbled.

***