Run!!!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

The sound of water dropping an the chill athmosphere cover the bedroom. Sora slowly opened her eyes, got surprised. The window’s half opened. She stood up slowly and frowned. “Haven’t I locked it?” She sighed, closed and locked it. It’s nearly impossible for her to forget locking such things. In facct, she always remembers. Making sure that the house is closed and locked properly at night was the basic thing she learned from her first bodyguard. It worked well so far. She walked out to the kitchen, making herself a cup of tea. Again...she frowned seeing the water dropped loudly from the tap. She closed it. She’s a little chef of her own...closing the tap unproperly isn’t on her dictionary.

Strange...

So she checked her entire house. Seemed nothing happened. Perhaps she’s just too tired. She went back to her bed and lied down there. She was about to fell asleep as she heard a giggling voice. She woke up again and got goosebumps. She tried to listen...a sound of a man choking.

Her Teukie uncle?

It couldn’t be...he had the key, and he didn’t giggle nor choking that way. She stepped down and rushed to her terrace. Her body stiffened as she saw a back shadow left her small garden, jumped over her fence.

“Yaaaaaaa!!!!! YOUUUU!!!! “ she shouted. But that dark man in black she believed had run away...leaving nothing but some broken fences. She was trembling... again?

Another terror again?

Last time Choi Min... what’s now...

She rechecked the garden...just the fence was broken. The others were save.

She entered her house and quickly took her baseball stick. She was aware and rechecked things. All seemed fine.

Fine...

Till she entered her room and lit up the light. She almost fell on the floor. A red rose was lying there on her bed, together with a cake. It was her cake she made at Kona..the chocolate dome. She shivered. Her face turned pale as she turned to the window. It was locked still.

Someone’s inside...

She rushed out of the room and again rechecked everything. “Whose there???!!!!!!” she shouted and keep kicking things. She all lights. All were locked well... all were on the same place, remind untouchable...So...where was the sender? She went inside the room and picking up all red rose and cake, and throw it quickly on the trash.

She grabbed her car key still with her baseball stick and drove away. She was unable to think clearly. So she ended up parking her car in front of Kona, as her last shelter place. After she’s sure no one followed her, she rushed inside unclocked and locked it quickly. She stayed at her office and tremblingly took out her mobile and dialed a number.

She was about to burst in tears in panic when she heard a warm greeting from far away. He was still awake?

“Hey....How’s my Sora doing at this hour? Around 3 in the morning in Korea, right? Is everything’s okay?” Leeteuk asked with her warm tone, making her unable to tell what had just happened.

“Ah...I’m...fine...I just...watched a horror movie and unable to sleep...” she grinned as she told a lie.

“Horror movie? Hahahaha...” Leeteuk laughed. How warm just listening to him laughing. Her scared feeling started to washed away slowly.

“Ya! You also couldn’t sleep last time after we watched Sadako’s Ring!” Sora protested.

“I was just pretending....”

“Jinjjaaaaaaaaaa????!!!!”

“Tell me about the movie.....”

“It’s...a house with a girl live in it. And a terror. Someone’s entered her house silently...leaving no trace except the broken fences. The terroris was in black...and dark like a shadow. He sent her red rose and...well...the girl owned a bakery shop...he also send her her bread. Which means...he knew and followed her....Strangely...everything was locked properly...how could he went in...except...he has the key...or he lived silently with...that girl...” Sora stopped talking....frozen with her own words.

“Have you finished watching it?” Leeteuk asked.

“I....” Sora shook her head “No...I haven’t...”

“That’s why you called me? You feel like: How if that girl living alone was you?” He giggled. She was stunned. Creppy feeling started to come again. She shook her head.

“Uncle....”

“Ne...?”

“Come back here fast....” she signaled.

“So that we can continue watch the movie together?”

“Ah...ne....”

“I will...but...I’m so sorry, I have to delay till couple more days. But I promise, I’ll do it as fast as I can... If you feel alone...just call Siwon to stay or Eun Hye to accompany you...”

“No! Urmm...sorry, no...I just want my Lee Unnie...urrmmm...I mean....just you, uncle...”

“Araso...” Leeteuk smiled gently “Sleep tight, Sora...”

“No! Don’t!” she said huskily.

“What’s the matter? Something’s wrong?” he started to read weird situation on her.

“Ah...sorry...no...just...don’t hung up the phone...no matter what...just don’t hung up the phone....”

Leeteuk smiled “Okay....I won’t...I’m here. Sleep tight.” He’s waiting there, far away there for his only niece to sleep well...He smiled warmly “Bogoshipeo...” he whispered.

***

“What?????!!!!” Heenim asked in panic.

“Don’t tell the others...” Sora whispered.

“Have you called Teukie? Or your appa?”

“I have called uncle...but...I didn’t say anything...Don’t tell them...let’s see where it goes first.”

“Are you insane? They could kill you!”

“shhhhhhhhh... Don’t shout that loud...”

“Call the police...”

“No...don’t!” she got more frustrated.

“Tell your appa then...”

“CANNOT!!!! You know how he will intrude my life after such terror, right?”

“So tell, Teukie...”

“I don’t want to bother him...”

“You will or I will?”

Sora sighed havily “I will...”

Heenim handed her his phone “Go and call...”

“I...tonight I will then...”

“Geeeeeezzzzzz, Sora....” Heenim ruffled his hair. “I’ll stay at your house...”

“No! Hyung! Give me one more day. If the terror exist still...I will do all you said.”

Heenim sighed “You are insane, Sora!” He threw his dough. “Okay... one day only. Araso?!!!”

“Ne...”

“Just...take care, Sora...” he grabbed her hands.

“Thanks...” she smiled meaningfully.

***

Second day...nothing’s happened.

Third day...a bouquet of red roses and one of her favourite tee inside the box. Her favourite tee! And she ended up staying at Kona once again. She hold thing herself still.

The Fourth day...

Once she arrived at her house, she found a glass of blood colored drink fell on the floor in front of the TV, and the Ring movie was played on her screen.

Again! She found a small blackboard written “Wanna drink and play?”

Her blood rushed and her heart beat so fast. Was it late? Was it too late to report it? She was about to rushed out as the light was off....

And she screamed...as someone grabbed her shoulder hardly and sprayed something blurred her vision. She tried to run but she fell hard on the floor. She tried to stood up but...

Someone’s giggling evily...

And she was unable to stood up...as she started to lose her conciousness...

“It’s late...

It was too late isn’t it?

Uncleeeeeee....!!!!” she shouted out her voice of her lungs...

***