Unnie Lee effect

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Kona Beans, a coffee chop where you could find almost everything.

A nice owner...,Sora...and she could make you the best coffee, chocolate drink, perfect tea, or latte with cute or nice picture on it.

A sweet waffle maker, Donghae...he also learned how to make latte and draw on it. High school girls usually would blushed in red or result in ‘kyaaaa kyaaaa kyaaaa’ sound when they saw him smiled.

A cool cake chef, Heenim...and you would be trapped with his charm in making cakes. Woman customer usually liked him more.

A diligent worker Hyukjae would also entertained the customer with his dance if the music playes in the cafe match inhis rhyme...and his dance was awesome. Some girls have fallen in his charm.

A cute and also helpful worker, Wookie... He cleans everything so well...like a mom...kkkk..he’s a nice person to talk to and sometimes on weekend nights, he would also sing with his beautiful voice...

And Kona Beans has risen in its popularity now.

When  the customers were usually female, it’s been couple of weeks when male customer increased in number as well.

What happened?

Ah....a fresh new look coloring Kona now. A beautiful lady in coffee shop male waiter costume...it’s Leeteuk!

Since he came, he became another interesting point for male customer. They got mesmerized by his dimple smile.

“Your order, caramel latte...enjoy...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Thank you...” a male customer smiled brightly seeing Leeteuk. “Ah... Lee~shii...may I...how to say that...do you have any spare time this weekend?”

“Wae?” Leeteuk asked.

“How about watching movie together?” that man proposed for a date.

Leeteuk’s eyes got widened, It’s the third offer tofay after someone asked him for dinner and the other one asked him for his phone number.

“Ah...I’m sorry...My husband won’t like that idea...” Leeteuk replied gently.

“Ohhhh...you have married?” that man got surprised.

“Yessss....”

“I see no ring....” he looked dissapointed.

Leeteuk just grinned leaving that man alone.

At the corner, Hyukjae and Wookie tried to hold not to giggled.

“What?” Leeteuk asked.

“No, noona...how could you just reject those guys....?” Hyukjae asked.

“Not my type....” Leeteuk answered coldly.

“Woahhhhhhh...cold answer from cold blooded lady hihihihihihih...” Donghae joined the fun while bringing a plate of strawberry waffle.

“She even told a lie that she’s married hehehehe “ Wokkie added.

 “That’s cool! Ah...Wokkie, to table four...” Donghae asked Wookie and he went to bring the order.

“Don’t you like someone’s handsome...romantic...can cook well....” Donghae started.

“Are you describing yourself?” Hyukjae cut Donghae’s words.

“Eeeeyyyyyy.... I didn’t say that...” he blushed.

“She must liked someone’s cheerful and hardworker...trustable...and hot....” Hyukjae asked.

“Nahhhhh....you describe yourself?????” Donghae cut. Hyukjae giggled.

Leeteuk shook his head. “Go, and find younger chick....” Leeteuk pat each of their forehead.

“Noona, how about having ice cream together?” Still Donghae make an effort.

“I need taller man to eat ice cream with....” Leeteuk smirked.

“Aaaawwwhhhhhhhhh.....” Donghae got dissapointed “I will use insole...”

Hyukjae burst in laugther.

“What you wear that too, aren’t you?” Donghae protested, and Hyukjae ignored him.

“Noona...what about going to Neverland?” Hyukjae stood closer to Leeteuk who was busy decorating the cakes.

“With you? No thanks....” Leeteuk asnwered without even looked at him.

Sora who was there making the dough giggled. She then made sign to Hyukjae to continue his act. He nooded.

“Ahhhhhh....you broke my heart....” Hyukjae fell on the floor touching his chest. He then pretended to collect something from the floor.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Collecting pieces of my heart you have broken into pieces, noona...” he grinned. Sora burst in laughter.

“Aaaaaaawhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Suddenly Hyuk yelped in pain as a fingher gave hard pinch on his ears and pulled it.

“What are you doing in my kitchen, huh?!!!” Heenim asked. “Work!” He made him stood up and pushed him out from his kitchen.

“Ahhhhh...I know...you just want to be together with noona, rite?” He asked.

“Yes! So what?” Heenim said, he held Leeteuk’s waist and pulled him closer, making his eyes widened in shock.

Heenim then kissed him on his cheeks.

“Aaarrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Not only Leeteuk, but everybody screamed in horror.

Heenim and Sora laughed hillariously.

“Omooooo....” Sora’s eyes got teary, her stomach got hurt as she couldn’t stop laughing.

Everything changed better after Leeteuk came.

Sora’s crib even is warmer now, as Kona Beans team were sometimes gathered there to have little barbecue party at the terrace or just to have cake time.  Sora enjoyed her night with her Lee unnie as she received a lot of stories about her mom and about Leeteuk himself eventhough it’s just a fake one...as he had to modified the story about him as a woman.

Kona Beans kitchen was more hillarious since Leeteuk came. And hell yeah, only Heenim knew that he’s a male, and off course he’d glad to make it as a fun.

***

Sora was screening the invitation carefully.

“It’s not a party where a lot of single men appear and appa ask me to choose one of them, right?” Sora asked.

Siwon sighed “Don’t you read it’s appa birthday party?”

“Well...like I don’t know appa....”

“So why don’t you brig one of your male friend from your cafe?” Siwon aksed.

Sora rolled her eyes. “I’ll come with unnie then?”

“Unnie....”

“Lee unnie...” she said.

“You will...dress her in...male costume?” Siwon got puzzled.

“No! How could a beautiful woman like her dress in male costume! She will look like a sissy! And she will....she will....wait.....” Sora stopped moving. “That’s a great idea though....”

Siwon rolled his eyes “Don’t you know, that he’s a damn gentleman in suit, Sora?” he spoke to himself silently.

“Let me try to propose that to unnie then...” She winked.

***