Gotcha!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

* I am so sorry for the very late update. I have no holiday at all and I have to work overtime for these past two weeks. TT...It really consumed my energy. Hope you understand...still enjoy the story. I guess you started to smell the end...^^*

***

 

“Surpriseeeeeeeeee!!!!!” they shouted happily.

Hyukjae opened a bottle of wine, Wookie threw ribbon papper and Donghae lifted strawberries pie as soon as the door opened. But soon they showed their flat expression face seeing it was Leeteuk who stood there opened the door for him. Ribbon paper was certainly sprinkled almost half of his body. Wookie bit his hands showing his “oops...” expression.

“Argghhhhh!!! Hyung!” Hyuk yelped in pain as Heenim kicked his butts.

“Go inside! Don’t you want to go inside?” Heenim rushed inside bringing big paper bag on his arms. “Do you think it’s not heavy. I’m the one who shopped and later I will be the one who cook and you just enjoy, huh!” He grumbled as he went inside.

“Because you’re the cook!” Hyuk shouted.

They went inside one by one.

“Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Hyuk, Hae, and Wook shouted happily as soon as they’re in the kitchen. They even pushed Heenim aside leaving him almost stumble. Well! Sora was there sitting slicing some meat and preparing things for barbecue. They hugged her.

“Eeeeeeeeyyyyy...what’s this? I only absent for a day....” she giggled.

“But we really worried about you...” Donghae said.

“What sickness? Have you gone to the doctor?” Wookie asked.

“No...I haven’t. But I’m fine... no worries...”

“I’ve told you what, huh? She’s fine...” Heenim entered the kitchen and put the paper bag on the table. He walked closer to Sora, hugged her lightly and kissed her cheek. “I’m glad you’re fine...” he said. His action made Hyuk, Hee, and Wookie got shock in horror.

“What are you doing hyunggggggggg?????!!!!!!” they shouted almost at the same time.

“Wae? Anything wrong?” he stuck out his tongue.

“I want that too!” Hyuk said.

“I want to kiss her cheek too!!” Donghae moved closer. He was about to kiss Sora when a hard smash from newspaper landed on his face. “Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!” he yelped in pain looking at Leeteuk who smirked at him.

“Wae hitting me?!!!” he protested.

“Hitting you? Owh? Did I? I’m sorry...I thought there’s a fly flying closer to you...” Leeteuk grinned widely.

“Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wae Heenim hyung can and we can’t?” Wookie protested.

“Because it’s a special priviledge for a great hyung like us...” Heenim smiled.

Sora bursted in laughter.

“You’re just ahjussi...” Donghae mock.

“And you’re just kids...” Leeteuk replied. “She loves ahjussi...”

“Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!” they got so annoyed.

“Heeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Don’t you come here because you miss me and we want to have barbecue party together? Stop teasing and mocking each other....” Sora protested.

“Ahhhh...mianhae Sora...” Wookie run to her and hugged her once again before he tried to kiss her and.....! Leeteuk could catch his collar well and dragged him with a large grin on his face. Everybody laughed.

“Let’s start! What shoud we prepare then?” Heenim asked.

“Umm...help oppa with the barbecue set in the garden...and then help me slicing and chopping this...and preparing drink?” Sora asked.

Ans she doesn’t have to point out who should do what as they work together in ryhme. They’ve got accustomed to that. Leeteuk continued preparing the barbecue, Heenim made the sauce. Wookie prepared the plates, glasses, and things. Donghe was busy helping chopping things for Sora and Hyukjae prepared the drink.

“What sickness?” Hae asked

“Just...well...feel unwell...it’s okay now...” Sora smiled. A little bit uneasy as she had to tell a lie. Well, who wants to tell the truth about ‘that’.

“Did he take care of you well?”

“Sure...” Sora smiled widely looking at Haes worried face.

 “Where is the key to open this drawer? I want to take your pretty blue plates...” Wookie asked.

“Just take it in my...wait... I’m not sure. I’ll find it first...” Sora got up from her stool with a little pain  grin on her face. She stood up and she tried to walked normally which a little strange on Wookie, Hyuk, and Hae’s eyes as she always run here and there and walked fast.

 “What happened with you? You fell down?” Hyuk asked.

“No... I just...”

“Yes.” Leeteuk cut Sora words and winked at her.

“Ohhhh... why didn’t you tell us? Did your leg injured badly?” Hyuk stopped making the drink.

“Eyyyy...it’s...fine now...No worries.” she smiled gently and gave a quick look at Leeteuk who gave big bowl to Heenim. Heenim looked at Leeteuk and then his gaze moved to Sora before he frowned and shook his head with smile on his face.

“Teukie, help me with the chili pasta...” Heenim ordered.

“Okay...” Leeteuk turned and got it for Heenim.

“Mix with this, please...” Heenim asked.

“Okay...” Leeteuk nodded while adding a spoonful of chili pasta. “Is it enough?” he asked.

“One more...”

“This much...?”

Heenim nodded.

“So...did she fell badly?”

“Yes...” Leeteuk was busy mixing things.

“Did you use warm water to give her the first treatment?”

“Uhum yes...that onion, please?” Leeteuk asked for chopped onion and Heenim quickly gave it to him.

“Really warm water? Did you use towel too?”

“Ne...”

“You didn’t forget to use , right?”

“Ne...at first, but then...”

And Leeteuk stopped in shockd as he realized what Heenim just did. He was now giggling till he rolled on the floor.  Leeteuk kicked him lightly “Ya..!! stand up...! What are you doing?!” He was aware with his surounding.

Heenim stood up and tidied up his hair and shirt. He cleared his throat. “Chukkae...” he .

“Mwooo???”

“You must have played hard till she found it difficult to walk...”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh....”

“You should have more self control...Don’t push her directly with your *cough* big brother...*

“Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...stop talking...”

“Once?”

“What once?” Leeteuk blushed in red.

“Ahh...twice?”

‘Ige mwoyaaaa???” His ears were red.

“Three times? Or more???”

“Shut up...” He tried to cover Heenim’s mouth with his hand.

“Three times? Really? Uhmppppppffff....you’re so mean..humpppppffffffff....”

“Shut up....!!!”

And again Heenim giggling hillariously.