Second >> Oops!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*Happy Dimples Day everyone!!!! Enjoy the story and Teukie hwaiting!!!!!! kkkkkkkk*

 

Leeteuk covered his face with his hands and rubbed it. He then shook his head while rubbing her shoulders. He stopped for a while looking at Kangin and Siwon who smiled at him.

“Sir....”

“Why? Why should you quit?” Kangin asked.

“Gosh! I’ve seen a lot....” Leeteuk tried to control his tone.

“A lot?” Siwon and Kangin said at the same time.

“Should I repeat my story?” Leeteuk asked impatiently.

Siwon and Kangin giggled.

“Is that funny?” Leeteuk got puzzled.

“No...”Kangin said.

“Yes...” Siwon said at the same time... and they giggled again.

“I just feel...really uneasy, she saw me as a woman, and showed me a lot...including her ‘personal’ properties....”

“And you’re a man too..?” Kangin smiled meaningfully.

“And I’m his uncle too...” Leeteuk said.

“Without blood relation....” Kangin added. “The problem is...I trust you... I never seen a man got so frustrated for putting so much respect to a girl he protect...” he sighed. “Thank you for taking care of my Sora...please continue...because of your personal appoach to her, I understand her more from her side...”

Silence...

“Teukie...will you help me?” Kangin asked he pat his shoulder.

“I....” Leeteuk stopped still got confused, he sighed heavily “I will then...”

“Thank you so much....” Kangin smiled warmly. He then asked permission to leave earlier as he had meeting, leaving Siwon and Leeteuk.

Siwon handed him a glass of wine. Leeteuk thanked him.

“I know what you scared of...” Siwon said after sipping his wine.

“What?”

“My sister is beutiful...no one can resist her charm....and I guess you couldn’t either...” Siwon grinned.

“Whattttttttttt???!!!!”

“Uncle...ah....can I just call you hyung?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah...that’s fine...”

“Hyung...mother wrote that leter with a reason...as much as she trust you, that’s also the way I trust you...If...” Siwon stopped and smiled gently “Even If you fall for her....I’m with you...”

“I’m what....????? “

“Shhhhhh....I’m leaving...first....will catch appa....call you later, hyung...” Siwon winked and giggling leaving Leeteuk alone.

***

“Whaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt????” Sungmin and Kyuhyun shouted.

“Her...her...you’ve seen...” Sungmin was unable to continue his sentence.

“Touched....you even touched....” Kyuhyun added.

Leeteuk laid on the floor “I can’t ...I can’t....I tainted her....” he closed his eyes.

“You haven’t done anything with her, have you?” Sungmin asked.

“Do you wish me do something with her?!!” Leeteuk raised his tone.

“If this situation keep rolling, you might lose your control....” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Do you want me to lose my control????!!!! I’m his uncle....!”

“You’re a man too...!” Kyuhyun said.

“Youuuuu....” Leeteuk hissed. “Aishhhhhh!!!!!!”

*flashback*

It was one of the most popular lingerie and undergarments shop and Leeteuk was standing looking at himself at the mirror in horror in the fitting room.

“Unnie....have you finished? Let me see you....”Sora whispered.

Leeteuk tightehed the robe he wore, to cover his now visible fake s inside the tight lingerie he wore. His heart bit faster, he’s got butterfly on his stomach, it was so tense moments, once he made a wrong movement and Sora saw the ‘fake things’ he wore...it would end that fast...

He carefully rechecked again before open the door slightly.

“Woahhhhh...!” Sora clapped her hands seeing Leeteuk appeared in his lacy robe  “You look...look...so...” Sora frowned seeing his legs  “Masculine.....?”

Leeteuk felt his heart was about to jumped out from his place.

“Ah...mianhae....I don’t mean that, unnie... but you’ve got nice s, just take off the robe...” Sora suggested, smiling warmly at him.

“Ah...no! I don’t like the model...it doesn’t really suit on me... You’d better try yours, I’ll change...” Leeteuk tried to make convincing pose “I still have some brand new unused lingeries....” he winked before quickly closed the door.

“Okay...I’ll try mine...” Sora said.

Leeteuk squatted on the floor while opening the lingerie set he wore and cursing it. He felt so tired of pretending like that.He never predicted that before. He lazily wore his woman clothes and get out of the fitting room.

He sat down on one of the sofa while waiting for Sora.

Suddenly his phone ‘s ringing.

“Ne, Sora, what....”

“Unnie, I’m in fitting room number 2. Knock the door and I’ll open and get inside quickly it’s 911!” Sora cut his greeting.

Leeteuk rushed to the fitting room nuber 2 and knocked it, he was worried of what might happen to Sora.

Sora opened the door a liitle and pulled him inside the room and locked it.

She stood up there, wearing her stunning 2 pieces of lingery. Leeteuk gasped. She wore low cut lacy pants and kind of  deep v neck bra with front hook. It seemed that the cup size is smaller than Sora’s size....and...she hadn’t hooked it...yet...

“Help me to hook it., please...”she grinned.

“I....” Leeteuk froze...still he tried hard to control his body and mind.

“I...I’ll ask the bigger size...” He tried to avoid her gaze.

“Ahhhh...no need....I feel ier that way..come on unnie, help me...” Sora grabbed Leeteuk hands and stepped closer to him.

His world was spinning around as he tremblingly tried to hooked the bra, her smooth skin touched his bare hands and he could feel the warmth ans the firm moist of her s....sending him an alien signal to somewhere down there...

And...
His hands were moving, touching her left s to fit it in the cups before...he was successfully hooked the bra...

“Awh! Thank you, unnie....” Sora smiled and turned around “How do I look?” she asked. “Omo...you sweat?Is it hot here...the AC doesn't work properly, does it? Or the room is too small?  I’m sorry....” she wiped his sweat, her scent was filling his nostril.

“Ah...ne...never mind...I’ll go out first...” He made an excuse.

“Unnie....how do I look?” Sora rushed to blocked his way by standing in front of the door, she smiled seductively...

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!” Leeteuk cursed his down there.

He tried so hard to managed his breath “Nice!” He quickly gave two thumbs up.

“Great! I’m gonna buy this....” She walked closer to the mirror. “Ah...unnie...don’t go out first, let me change withthis night gown...wait....” Sora requested.

And Leeteuk started to pray “God....forgive me...” He closed his eyes as Sora started to take off her first lingerie and tried a night gown. It’s a pink  backless gown with lace ornament infront.

“Unnie...what about this?” Sora pat Leeteuk’s shoulder as he pretended busy typing on his mobile. Leeteuk turned to see her... She turned around...perfect shoulder, legs, back, s....and...

“Buy that too...” Leeteuk winked as he was...honestly ...

“I will!” Sora gave him a thumb before he excuse himself to get out from the fitting room.

He wiped his sweat and rubbed his head...his hardened state still poking inside, he covered it with his bag. He cursed himself of being by seeing Sora like that. He promised himself to take a better control in facing such situation next time....hmmmmm...that will be a very difficult job.