COmplicated

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*Leeteuk Heenim moments....just love to write thing about them too...enjoy, n happy reading! ^^v*

 

The sun shine quite brightly in the morning...

Wait...It’s not morning anymore...

It’s been 11 am...!

So...Sora was yawning...she then opened her eyes..he looked around her and got puzzled.

She got shock by herself...She jumped out of her bed and fell hard on the floor...she yelped in pain...

Leeteuk opened the door in rush...

“Gosh! Are you okay?” he approached her and helped her to stand up.

Sora grinned. “Fine....I....argggghhhh....so dizzy...” she rubbed her head.

“That’s why....” Leeteuk pinched her chubby cheeks.

“Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhh...unnnieeee.....” she shouted in pain.

“Don’t drink too much wine...look at yourself... You don’t have any idea how mess up were you last night, do  you?!”

“Uhummmm...sorry...” she apologized.

“I’ll made you hot lemon tea...wait...” Leeteuk stood up.

“Unnie....” she called while rubbing her neck and shoulders.

“Ne...”

“Who...who was the man carried me last night?”

“Mwo??” Leeteuk got surprised.

“The man...there’s somebody carried me here last night, right? I couldn’t be you who carried me...I’m tooo heavy hehe...I just remember a slight...he’s wearing white shirt... who was he?”

“Ah....that one...” Leeteuk scratched his head... That man was him, but off course he couldn’t tell her that it was him. “I asked help from a man passing by our house...” he grinned.

“Ah...so lucky...” Sora smiled “Hope he’s fine...I gained weight...hihihihihi....”

“Jijja..?It doesn’t seem so...” Leeteuk smiled back.

“Gomawo...Last night...I must have bothered you a lot...”

“That’s why...don’t get drunk again....”

“Ne, unnie....” she was beaming.

***

 

Sora was walking to her car when she frowned seeing Leeteuk carrying his big backpack with his woman cassual style.

“Where are you going? You don’t want to go to Kona?” she asked.

“Can I be off today? I need to meet someone...” he smiled.

“Someone? Ummmm....okay....” she smiled wierdly.

“Wae?”

“No...nothing...just...Hyung was also off today...”

“Hyung?”

“Heenim hyung....hihihi...I just have a slight of thought, who knows two of you meet...” she teased.

“Eeeeeyyyyy...why should we?” Leeteuk rooled his eyes, though deep inside yes! He admitted, he’s going to meet Heenim today.

“Arassssoooooo.... need a ride?”

“No, thanks. Just go first.” He smiled.

“Araso. Bye...” Sora waved and left.

Leeteuk was stood up in silence. He waited till he heard a sound of motorcycle came closer.

A man with black motorcycle stopped in front of him. He took off his helmet and winked at him “Hi, babe...”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and without a word he get on his motorcycle.

“Is the situation that bad till you have to move to my crib?” Heenim asked.

“Very bad...and it’s just temporary... please....” Leeteuk answered.

Heenim giggled hillariously before started the engine and left the house.

***

Sitting on the terrace Leeteuk looked at the street. He was wearing sleveless white v neck tee and sport trousers. Heenim followed him sitting and haned him a can of cold beer.

“Thanks..” he opended it and sip it. “Woahhhhh....so great.....” Leeteuk exclaimed.

Heemim laughed. “How long has it been?”

“It’s been two months? It’s just unbelieveable....” Leeteuk answered.

“How’s company?”

“I handed it to Sungmin. Once in two weeks I go back for three days or four just to check everything. Sungmin....he did it well...”

“Don’t you get so tired wearing such thing? So far you never complain about that...”

“So tiring... watch over her...and pretending like this...how I wish I could show her the real me... But I’m affraid she will be so angry...”

“I think Sora is quite save now, she has no harm chasing her. Just resign from such silly job and get your life back and come to her as the real you...”

“Mwo? No no no.. Mr. Kang said...he still need protection for Sora...”

“For heaven sake, Teukie! Come on! She’s fine!”

“I....I know.....” he sipped his beer again.

“Or....It’s you who couldn’t stay away from her now?” Heenim smirked.

“Mwo? Me? I... What????!!!!” Leeteuk looked at him frowning.

“Have been attached to her, Mr. Lee?”

“No no no....I....”

“What day is it today?” Heenim asked.

“Friday, why?”

“Im Ju Hwan...he usually come on Friday, that handsome man...he will order latte with giraffe picture on it and talked to Sora for a long time... I think he likes her a lot, perhaps she does too...” Heenim smirked.

“Ju Hwan....?” Leeteuk frowned. “AH....that handsome guy....” he sighed and seemed thinking about something.

“Hey! What about watching baseball together?” Heenim suddenly asked.

“Ohhhh...yeah....okay...” Leeteuk answered but still he seemed still have a thought on his mind.

“You will ride or I will?”

“Okay....” Leeteuk answered it shortly.

“Will you pay my ticket too?”

“Uhum...” he nodded, he didn’t even looking at Heenim.

“Will you marry me after that?” Heenim tried to hold his laughter.

“Yes...,sure...” Leeteuk sipped his beer again and Heenim couldn’t help but burst in laughter.

“Ah....waeeee????” Leeteuk got surprised while getting his focus back.

“So you want to marry me right after we watch baseball?” he still laughed.

“WHAT????!!! Marry u? What the.... Hell no!!!! Why should I...?!!! Are you crazy?!!” He shouted and kicked him.

Still Heenim laughed “I...I just told you that Ju Hwan will come and he’ll have chat with Sora and he likes her and you lost your focus till you didn’t hear whatever I said? Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke.....”

“Arghhhhhh....Jinjja??? ! I....”  Leeteuk was speechless.

“I will not say anything....you have got your feeling...” Heenim was beaming.

 “Let’s watch the baseball...kajja!” Heenim pat his shoulder.

Leeteuk stood up lazily and followed Heenim. “ I shouldn’t left her, should I? Should I come back?”  suddenly he got dizzy.

***

Ju Hwan was sipping his latte again. He smiled while looking at Sora who was busy looking at the book he just gave to her.

“Like it?” Ju Hwan said.

“Ne....hyung...like it very much...gomawo. I can learn to make more side dishes here...” Sora smiled brightly.

“You made another great picture today....” Ju Hwan praised her.

“Hihihihi...thanks...but I think I need to improve my speed i n drawing that....” Sora was beaming.

Someone cleared his throat.

“May I join?” A voice appeared between them. Sora and Ju Hwan looked up. And Sora frowned “Youuuu....” she hissed.

***