Hi, Marry..!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Who was the busiest person before Eun Hye and Siwon’s wedding? Siwon? No! He’s busy swimming with some of his close friends like Yunho and Taecyeon. Eun Hye? Nah! She’s just busy having treatment for her wedding day. Mr. Kang? He surely enjoy Korea traditional cuisine here and there. Heenim? He’s definetely busy..worrying thing...don’t count it. Kyu, Min, Wook, Hyuk , and Hae? They...played around. Sora? She was preparing things, but surely she’s not as busy as this person. The busiest person ever was...no one else than Leeteuk. He’s busy with a new project ahead for Lee company. Actually, he didn’t need to be as busy as this , but he wanted Sungmin to take over that project more than him...so...he planned things from plan A till B for the company in case things go wrong. He wanted to finish all quickly as he had decided to do something big. And he didn’t want anything, even his job to disturb her.

And there he was. On his own room, working with documents. He looked at his watch. Nearly dinner time.

A knock on the door.

“Come in!” he said.

It was Heenim who opened the door and smiled. “Wanna go to bachelor party? Everyone’s gathered.”

“Me? I...” he looked at his file. “A moment, please...” he looked quite tired.

“Listen, Teukie...really...just stop for a while and enjoy this. Your nephew is going t get married. Don’t ruin this moment with your work...”

“You’re right.” HE smiled “I will wrapped something first...”

“How long?”

He giggled. No more than 30 minutes?...I guess...” He grinned.

“Great!” Heenim smiled meaningfully. Half of him felt relief. “I’ll be waiting then...” He closed the door after waved goodbye.

As Heenim closed the door, he got shocked seeing everyone’s there looking at him.

There were Mr. Kang and Siwon on his right side. And Wookie, Eun Hye, Kyu, Sungmin, Hyuk, and Hae on his right side.

“Ige mwoyaaaa????” He almost whispered.

“What do you mean by Ige mwoya?” Kangin frowned.

“Because I got surprised! You!” He pointed at Eun Hye “Don’t you have dinner with your bridesmaid?” He squinted his eyes. “And you! You you you!” he pointed from Siwon till Hae, skipping EunHye off course “Shouldn’t we have bachelor party?” and...he turned to Kangin “You want to join bachelor party too, Sir?” they giggled.

“No....I canceled it. Because I want to help Teukie proposing Sora now...” Siwon smiled. “Look! I’ve brought the rings... I sent someone to take it from his drawer...”

Heenim shook his head. Taking the rings from Teukie’s drawer????!!!! I guess it’s only Siwon who could do that.

“I want too help too! Look at these pretty shoes. I think it’s more romantic to propose with this shoes...like what Teukie oppa has ever told me...he wants to keep walking on his path with Sora...” Eun Hye opened the shoes box.

 Heenim ruffled his hair....”Arrghhhhh!!! I hate to know everything....” he grumbled.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We...can’t be here...trust me...something’s big s going to happen...” Heenim said.

“What do you mean?” Siwon asked.

“You will know...” Heenim smiled.

“How?” Siwon asked.

“Let’s go first...follow me...and...be quick...!” Heenim led them to the other room.

***

Sipping a can of soda. Leeteuk checked the watch again.  It’s been 30 minutes since Heenim left. And he felt sorry that he might be possibly late for the bachelor party. He still have a little things to do...signing some documents on his table. He streached his body before read the pile quickly and started signing.

The sound of his mobile ringing. He looked the screen in a flash...Unknown number. He picked it up anyway.

“Yeoboseyo...” He greeted.

“Yeoboseyo...” another voice greeted.

Leeteuk stopped signing. He frowned. “Sora?” he asked

“Anieyo....” the voice denied.

Leeteuk frowned again. He’s sure that it’s Sora’s voice. How souldn’t he recognize his girlfriend’s voice? But that voice is softer...

“Not Sora?” he asked. “Don’t play with me, Sora...” he chuckled. “So...who is it?” he asked softly.

“It’s me...Marry...” the voice replied.

He asked in curiousity “Marry? Marry who?”

“Marry me....”the voice replied.

Leeteuk got so surprised, he stood up directly from his seat. A proposal?

“Mwooooo??????!!!! Ige mwoyaaa???” his cheeks turned to red, he blushed and blinked his eyes in disbelief.

“Marry me...oppa...”

And he knew...it’s no other than Sora...

“Sora....where are you?” his cheeks was ascended to heaven.

“You didn’t reply me....”the voice complained. He was beaming and he rushed to the door and opened it. He smiled gently when he saw she was standing there in front of his door,looking at her, his most loving one who just surprisedly proposed him with her unique way. Thing he never thought it possibly happened.

“What...what was your name again?” Leeteuk asked gently as he looking at her with his loving eyes still using the phone.

“Marry...” Sora answered shyly...she blushed in red.

“Marry? Marry who?” He looked at her deeply.

“Marry me?” she replied.

Leeteuk’s cheeks were ascended to heaven, as he grabbed her and pulled her close to him as he hugged her tightly...and pecked her lips.

“Hei, Marry...do you want to change your family name into Lee?”he asked.

“ Isn’t it Park?” Sora asked back and Leeteuk giggled.

“You know that?”

“I know...Park Jungsoo...”she giggled.

“Hei, Marry....” Leeteuk whispered “Let’s get married...shall we?”

Sora was blushing... Their face came closer and they kissed...gently yet deeply...

“What is your answer?” Leeteuk asked.

“Eyy...you haven’t even answer my question...” Sora giggled.

“Ummmm...I think you don’t have to answer my question...because...If you don’t want to marry me...I will marry you instead....”Leeteuk replied.

“Mwoooo?” she turned in red completely and they bursted in laughter.

Leeteuk grabbed her waist and reached her to kiss...”Say that...” he kissed her lightly.

“Say what...?” she asked playfully and kissed him...”you...say that!” she demanded.

Leeteuk chuckled “Hei, Marry...I will definetely marry you...will you marry me?”

“Hey Jungsoo...I do...” she answered without hesitation and planted a kiss on him...

They kissed and kissed...

He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed....

“I love you...” Leeteuk whispered.

“Soo much...” Sora added...looking at him...the one she loved the most.

***

“Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....” that’s the only voice can be heard from that room as soon as Heenim disconnected the call.

“You got what I mean by saying let them have their own time?” Heenim smirked.

“Why didn’t you tell us previously?” Eun Hye asked.

“I’ve just known couple of hours ago!” Heenim defended.

“I justtttt....never thought she would propose him first...” Kangin still in a state of disbelief.

“Since when you’ve got the knowledge of stalking someone’s phone?” Hae asked in curiousity.

“Teukie is the expert...off course he would share with me...” Heenim smiled proudly.

“Double wedding...Double wedding!”Eun Hye jumped happily. She  winked to Hyuk, Hae, and Wookie who got desperate faces.

"How?" Siwon asked.

“I’ve thought about that...it’s just...as simple as clicking our fingers..." Eun Hye grinned.

“All of you are crazy...” Heenim giggled and shook his head.

***