Trouble!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

It was a gloomy night...Sora was sitting in the dark terrace, facing the empty street. She was on her phone.

“This is the last time, Mr. Kang.... this is the last time you did such things to me..” she kept her tone low.

“Sora....don’t call appa like that...” Kangin felt so sad.

“Because all I know, It’s only Mr. Kang who is able to do such things to me... my appa, he surely won’t do that...”

“But I do it for your best...”

“How could you know that will be my best, Sir?”

“Sora...” Kangin nearly burst in tears.

“Choi Min... Choi Seung-hyun, Chansung, now Changmin....do youl like men with C initial, Sir?”

“Sora....”

“I was so mad, now...”

“I just don’t want you to feel alone...”

“I am not...the things I feel thankful the most is when you sent me Lee unnie. I thought you have stopped finding man for me, but you don’t. I’ll find him myself, Stop it... stop intruding my life. I will find my man with my own criteria, not yours...because I don’t want to be like omma...”

“Sora....” Kangin was unable to utter a word.

“This is the last time, Mr. Kang...I warned you... or...just disband me from the family if you feel that i’m so bothering...”

“No...no...no...please don’t say that...”

Sora could hear her appa sobbed. “I...I promise...this will be the last... I promise...” he choked in tears.

“Thank you, Sir...” her voice trembled.

“D..don’t call me, Sir, please...” Kangin begged.

Silence...

“Good night, appa...” Sora disconnected the phone.

She lied down on the floor, closing her eyes. She then checked some emails, including from her Lee Unnie.

‘I’ll have a lil trip for some days...sorry just tell you now... please call me anytime you have trouble, will you?’

She sighed. “I’m in big trouble now, un... a son from Max company is approaching me... he’s not a guy I want and that’s all because of appa...can you come now and save me?” she pretended to call her Lee unnie. She closed her eyes again. “I you were a man...” she whispered.

***

Sora was finishing her plating and Heenim was busy making dough when Donghae entered the kitchen with his big handsome smile with his black shirt and trousers. He rolled one of the sleeves and fixed his hair. Standing behind him was Hyukjae who was also stood up with his deep v white tee and grey jacket and jeans. Wookie stood up behind Hyuk still with his apron and big smile.

“Ige mwoya??” Heenim and Sora asked in a rhyme.

“Haven’t you heard the story?” Donghae asked.

“What story?” Heenim got puzzled.

“Ah...the one we told you this morning, hyung...” Wookie winked at him.

“Story?” Sora frowned.

“Changmin...and your unknown boyfriend named Lee....” Donghae winked.

Sora pat her head.

“I heard that...so...?” Heenim asked.

“Donghae...Lee Donghae.... With Lee....” he grinned “And for sure...I can be your *cough* boyfriend, Sora...well...just pretending is okay...”

“Dont forget...with LEE Hyukjae....” Hyuk smiled too...

“So...which one do you think between Donghae and Hyuk who will best represent your Lee boyfriend, Sora?” Wookie got curious.

“Mwoooooooooooo?” Heenim and Sora couldn’t believe of what they heard.

“We just want to help...since that guy has been infront...” Donghae smiled.

Sora walked and peek out outside. Yeah..Changmin was there sipping his tea with his handsome style and charming look. A woman in red dress passed and he smiled gently at her while lifting his cup. That woman replied his smile.

“Playboy....” Hyukjae grumbled behind Sora.

Sora took off her apron and looked at her team “Din’t I tell you that I highly forbid him to enter Kona??!” her pitch was high. “Who made him tea?”

Hyukjae rose his hand while looking at her with his timid look.

“How could you make one for him? Haven’t Hae told you?” she turned to Donghae.

“Mianhae...I allowed him because...I think I can pretend to be your man today...to show him...” Donghae answered.

Sora shook her head. “But...you served him orange moccha yesterday,Hyukjae... and...I guess he also saw you when you made waffle and followed me here yesterday...” she said desperately.

“But we can still pretend, right?” Donghae asked.

“The problem is...your look isn’t convincing...” Heenim giggled.

“Mwooooo? How could you say that Hyung?” Hyukjae protested.

“Look at that man! Tall...great body shape, charming, hot suit... You need....” Heenim stopped and sighed.

“We need...?” Donghae and Hyukjae asked.

“You need....”

“We need...?”

“You need to be a lil bit more taller and looked that manly...”

“Eeeeyyyyyyy...aren’t we?” they protested.

“Do you want to say that you’re just perfect to be that Lee?” Wokkie asked.

“Not even me!” Heenim said. “We...have charm...chemistry...but we don’t have it if we’re couple with Sora...” he smiled.

“Ahhhhhhhhh...couple chemistry.......” they nooded.

“He is an AAA+ man i guess...we can’t fool him around that easily...” Heenim explained.

Silence...

“I...Is it silly if I disturbed Lee unni’s vacation?” Sora broke the silence.

“What do you mean?” everybody looked at her.

“When I came that night, I asked Lee unnie pretending to be a man...and she was quite successful...how if...how if..I asked for her help again?” she grinned.

“Leeteuk? Ah...I mean your unnie Lee?” Heenim asked.

“Ne...” Sora nodded.

Heenim laughed. “I’d rather you go with that idea...just call her then..” he winked.

“Is it okay?” Sora asked in worry.

“I think it’s soooooo...okay...”

Sora frowned “But...I...I don’t wanna disturb...” she sighed. “It’s just couple of days...I’ll wait...then...” she grinned. “Please, bear with my mood explosion everytime Changmin comes here...”

Everyone came closer to her and pat her shoulder.

“Gomawo anyway...” she smiled gently.

“Sora...this is from Changmin...” Wookie handed her a bouquet of lilly.

She sighed and took that bouquet and walked approaching Changmin.

“Hi...good morning, my baby...” He stood up and was about to kiss her cheeks, but Sora pushed him.

“Thanks for the flower, but my coffee shop has enough decoration...” she simply put the flower on the table and left Changmin there alone pouting.

After Sora left, he took the bouquet and approached the woman in red dress before sitting next to her and giving her the flower. She received it with radiant smile.

***

Leeteuk wiped his sweat after he did 100 x pushed up. He took a glass of water and drank it quickly when he heard the door opened.

“You have come back?” he said to Heenim.

“Why are you still here?” Heenim took off his shoes.

“I’ve told you I’ll stay here for couple of days, right?”

“If I were you I wouldn’t even think twice to escape from this room and go back to Sora’s place..” He took a can of cold beer.

“W..wae?”he asked with worry face “ Did something happen?”

“You don’t know?” Heenim made his face looked so shocked.

“Gosh! Don’t make me scared! Tell me what happened!” he nearly shouted.

“If you go there now...just hope that she’s been alone in her house without her ‘fiance to be’....” Heenim sighed heavily.

“Mwooo?! Don’t tell me that it’s Ju Hwan....”

“Ju Hwan??” Heenim giggled scaryly “Forget about him....Have you heard about Max Changmin...hmmm...that hot guy really meant to approach her? He’d do anything...”

“What do you mean?”

“Just hope that he’s not there...at Sora’s house now....” he smirked “Or even bedroom...”he whispered.

“Mwooooooooooooooooo?????!!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted in panic.