That Dimple man

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Sora was looking at Leeteuk intensively. He was sitting patiently, obeying anything Sora said to make him looked like ‘a real man’.

His hair...was okay...he had had his hair colored with dark brown. And now he’s wearing almost the same wig tone. Though it’s actually his own hair. Sora looked at his hair carefully. “This hair look so real un...” she said.

She then grinned “Mianhae...” while touching at his chest area. Leeteuk gasp. “Owhhhh...you bandaged them perfectly, un....”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. That’s his real chest. Flat and muscular. Huh!

Sora then moved and looked at him again. She smiled widely and....

Sat on his lap...

Leeteuk got so surprised.

“What the...what are you doing?” he almost shouted.

“Check your colar and make up! You’re gonna meet Changmin today...I might boast about you...off course you have to be perfect!” she protested.

His heart started to beat faster. He just prayed that nothing will ‘wake up’..

“No no no.... Un...this brown suit...isn’t it a little bigger?” She asked while tracing her hands on his shoulders bringing strange shiver. Before he lost his concentration, Sora jumped from his lap.

“Stand up, un....please...”

Leeteuk obeyed her. “What again?”

“Now walk...”

Leeteuk smiled. Now it’s time to pretend. And he walked as if...he’s a woman, walked proudly with graceful woman style.

“No no no! Dont!...” Sora stopped him. “Just....dont’...” she sighed. “don’t walk like that.... Un...I really want to hypnotize you so that you would think like a man...” she grumbled. “Elegantly yet manly, un....” she whimpered.

“Ah...araso...” he nodded an he smiled very gently at her. In some seconds, she stunned. What a smile...a smile which was able to make her heart flutter. “Yeppeo...” she whispered. “No matter if you’re a woman or a man...people will fall with your smile, un...” she praised sincerely.

“Jinjja?” Leeteuk started to walked like a gentleman at that time.

“Ne....” she looked at him intensively before clapping her hands in awe. “That’s...how to walk like a man....” she smiled.

“So...which one do you ehmmm..like for me more...? When I am a woman or a man?” he with a tickling question which suddenly popped out from his mind.

Sora bursted in laughter.

“Aeeeeeeee....wae laughing?” Leeteuk protested.

Sora shook her head.

“Answer...” Leeteuk walked closer to him manly. She giggled again.

“Both...she smiled widely. You’re an unnie I love the most...and you’re the man I...I....hahahahahahaha...” she laughed again.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Leeteuk asked.

“No no...I just couldn’t imagine you would do this for me...even transform as a man...that’s why...I love the way you are now, un...the best unnie....” she gave him two thumbs up.

Leeteuk nodded and smiled at her.

“However...if in real you have a boy twin who got similar personality as you....” she stopped “please let me know...” she showed him her dimple smile. He cursed of how lovely she is.

“Do  you want me to clon myself?” he asked causing her burst in laughter again.

“Will your clonning fall for me?” she asked cutely sitting next to him on the floor.

Leeteuk sighed and looked at her. “Why should he love you?”

Again...she couldn’t hold her laughter. “ahhhhh...you make me got stomacache from laughing a lot....”

Leeteuk ruffled her hair.

“If...your clon were here...will he look like the way you look now?” Sora asked with her twinkling eyes.

“Perhaps....”

“hihihihi.....” she giggled again.

“Wae?”

“If we have known better...I really want to do it....” she leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. And again...another fluttering heart on him.

“Un....” she called.

“Wh..what?”

“Oppa...hihihihihihihi...” Sora giggling, still imagining that he’s a real man.

Leeteuk shook his head, simply thinking...how if... he ended this up and appear as a man... would she still smile sweetly and talk to him nicely with her lovely tone? He sighed “better not....”.

***

Changmin was sitting handsomely at the corner of Kona observing Sora making some cups of coffee. He then took out his mobile and browse something. He smiled after sometimes. “Does she like...pearl? Or...this diamond is better? Hmmm...woman could eaily get touch by those things...” He then called a number and ordered thing “I’m at Kona Beans cafe. You will receive the transferred money after...5 minutes I guess or less than that... Ne... deliver it here...no more than one hour. Ne..I’m waiting..impatiently..Okay...” he smirked. “Let’s see...can your boyfriend makes like what this Changmin do...”

Sora was still busy receiving order. Her gaze was accidentally met Changmin’s. She sighed, but she didn’t say anything.

“When will you leave this place? You have been here for two hours and just ordered a cup of coffee...” Wookie surprised him.

“Ahhhhh....so...should I buy all cakes and coffee here so that I could stay whole day long here?” Changmin answered arrogantly. “I buy all...” He took out his credit card and gave it to Wookie who tried to hold his annoyance when Sora suddenly appeared behind them.

“Keep your card. You don’t have to do that. You may stay all day long as you want. I won’t care about that anymore...” she said.

“Wohoooooooooooo....” Changmin smiled widely. “Finally...your heart melt a little, baby?”

Sora rolled her eyes and stepped away from him. But she suddenly turned “Ah....even your coffee is free today...” she pointed at Changmin’s cup.

“Owww....my baby wanna treat me?” he stood up and walked closer to her.

“No... that’s because someone’s bought all we sell today?” she pushed him, but he grabbed her waist faster.

“Jinjja? Who’s possible to do that?” He was quite disturbed with that fact.

Pushing him once again “I don’t know either...” she left him coldly.

Changmin raised his shoulders and sat back on his seat. He ordered peach tea and chocolate cake. His ordered arrived and he enjoyed them a lot.

Minutes passed when suddenly the door was opened.

There was a man..with a quite familiar face came inside. He threw his dimple smile around the room. Some female blushed.

“Jerk...” he grumbled. He frowned “Isn’t he.....?” he didn’t have time to think as he saw a delivery man from jewelery shop came approached him. He greeted him politely.

“Your order, Sir. Sign here, please....” Changmin signed quickly. “Thanks...”  After the delivery man left he opened the box. He grinned handsomely seeing a white gold necklace with diamond on it. “Fit on her... And she will melt just in a snap...” He thought confidently.

He was about to stood up and walked to the kitchen when he saw a very strange view. Sora was sitting there at the other corner of the table, looking shyly on her face palmed hands on the table.

“Aha...” Changmin walked approaching her when... that dimple man came with two cups of something and a slice of cake he never saw being displayed in Kona before.

“Enjoy it...misss...” he asked her.

She lifted her head slowly and gave him smile Changmin never saw before. He was stunned.

“Gomawo...oppa...” she said.

“Oppa?????!!!! Oppa??!!!!!!! She called him oppa??!!!!! What the heck!!!!!!!!!” Changmin cursed.