AN UNCLE

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

* I'm sorry for not updating for a long time... got so busy time i've never predicted before....TT hope you still want to continue reading this story... I'll work harder. Happy reading ^^V*

***

Kona Beans a little late in the morning...

Hyukjae was busy cleaning the table and Wookie was mopping the floor. Donghae was learning to make a picture on a latte when Heenim came bringing some slices of cake. He put it on the table.

“What’s that, hyung, you made new cakes?” Donghae stopped drawing picture and got closer to him followed by Hyukjae and Wookie.

“Listen!” he said “remember the names and you may try this cake...” he smiled. Everyone nodded and looked at the cakes in awe.

“These are macarons, chocolate dome, and tripple blueberries, orange mocca...all are my creations, and these are triple velvet, mango bees, and berry forest...i copied from Sora...” Heenim explained.

Hyukjae was about to cut the cake when Heenim pat his hand.

“A...wae????!!!” he protested.

“Names....?”

“Maccaroni,Tokyo dome, three blueberries, orange and....chocolate, maroon cake, bee hives, and....red blackforest...” He smiled widely.

Everybody bursted in laughter.

“Wrong!!!!” Heenim shook his head.

“How couldn’t you remember even one?” Wookie wondered. He then tried to mention all cakes and he got it all correct...Bingo!

Donghae made mistake in mango bees and berry forest but he’s still forgiven though.

Nest, they enjoyed the cakes.

“I like the triple velvet, hyung...” Wookie scooped a big slice of it in his mouth.

“I like orange mocca....It tastes cute...” Donghae praised.

“I like these berry forest and this dome....” Hyukjae grinned.

“Great! Finich them all...I will launch them today...” Heenim went to the kitchen.

The dorbell rang as they heard the door was opened.

Hyukjae, Wookie, and Donghae stood up instantly.

“Sorry we’re still......closed...” Hyukjae was stunned.

“Still closed? Hasn’t hyung finished preparing the cakes?” Sora rushed inside followed by Leeteuk behind her, smiling gently. He bowed slightly “Annyong...” Leeteuk greeted, made the others stunned more by his beauty.

“An...annyong...unnie...” Hyukjae, Wookie, and Donghae bowed and waved at him.

“Can you hand me an apron? I wanna help too...” Leeteuk requested.

‘Ah...sure...” Donghae run the fastest to take him the apron. Leeteuk thanked him and wore that.

“Yeppeo....” Hyukjae praised.

“Ah...kamsahamnida...” Leeteuk smiled gently. He turned to the kitchen and rolled his eyes “Yeppeo? Wait till you see me in tuxedo...” He grumbled.

There in the kitched he was stunned seeing Sora worked hand in hand with Heenim. Heenim opened the oven and took out baked cakes from inside. Sora quickly cut them and Heenim got himself ready to spead the cream and jam. 

This is the very first time he saw his ‘niece worked so seriously, it was also his first time seeing Heenim, who used to be a very rebellious student could work in rhyme with her.

“Unnie, help us with the chocolate ornament, please...” Sora instructed while keep on cutting the cake.

“Ah...sure....” Leeteuk  went inside and soon work together with them.

“Welcome to the team...” Heenim winked at him. Leeteuk smirked. “Am I that pretty till those kids can’t take their eyes off me?” he whispered.

“Hell yeah for them and hell no for me...” Heenim replied. “Wait untill they know how big is your ‘P’...”

“Mwo???” Leeteuk bursted in laughter.

Heenim pushed him aside and laughed seeing him almost fell. “Shhhhh...don’t keep you laughter, it sounded so man...” Heenim warned.

“hehehe....yeah....” Leeteuk agreed.

“Hyung, unnie, are the cakes ready? Some customer have ordered?” Sora came from the bar.

“Yup. “ Heenim smiled.

“Great!” Sora smiled happily. Her face looked so radiant. Leeteuk was stunned for a while mesmerized by her.

“So...you must be the happiest uncle to have such niece...” Heenim .

“I am....” his heart bit faster.

“And deep inside your heart you must pray to God to be able to control yourself...” Heenim giggled.

“Mwo???”

“’Heechul~ah...is it srange if I feel so happy just by seeing my niece after school?’ and...’ ! My heart flutter, I saw her running across the street to that cafe today.’ Ummmmm...’I saw her boyfriend to be...who is his name? Jinwoon?  I bet he won’t make it...’ Do you still remember when you said that to me, Teukie?”

“Did I say that?”

“Yeah...my niece...my niece...my niece.... you kept saying that...”

“ I adore her perhaps....” Leeteuk smiled.

“Adore? “ Heenim smiling shaking his head.

“Wae?!”

“I thought you fall for her...” Heenim winked, pat his shoulder and left him bringing the cake to the display.

“I fall in what??? How could it be?” Leeteuk shook his head.

***

“Hi, unnie...this is me....Sorry I just could drop by to see Sora from far. She’s..in second  grade? So cute with bun on her head... Ne...she fell down today, but she hid her tears and running to the teacher’s room for hel i guess... Ne... I wish I have more time...” Leeteuk was beaming.

######

“Why do you look so pale?” Leeteuk asked.

“Just...tired...” Yoonji  smiled gently.

“How’s life and school?”she asked.

“Great! I enjoy them all. Where’s Sora?”

“She’s having piano course....”

“I haven’t seen her for...two years?”

“Wanna see her? She’s having reharsal for her performance. Come follow me...it’s just at the next building...” Yoonji held his hand and led him there.

Leeteuk was so damn lucky, Sora was about to start playing the piano. She bowed and smiled at the audiences. She started to play a cheerful melody.

“It called ‘Summer’...”Yoonji whispered.

Leeteuk nodded and his cheeks were ascended to heaven.

######

“Teukie! Gosh! You rejected another girl?” Heenim asked.

“Yes, wae?”

“Wae?”

“Dont know...just....I’m not in to her...” Leeteuk kept walking.

“Where will you go?”

“Seeing Jinwoon...”

“Nugu?”

“That’s....a boy....I heard that he fell for my niece....I just want to see what kind of jerk is he...”

“How possesive....” Heenim laughed.

“Because she’s my niece...”

“Why don’t you just marry your niece?” Heenim still giggling.

“Ahhhhh!” Leeteuk stopped walking. He turned to Heenim “May I?”

“Woahhhhhhh....!!! Your expression...so scarry...” Heenim pointed at him. “Palli, Palli, Ka!”

Leeteuk smiled “See you later...” He waved goodbye.

######

“Ouch!!!” Leeteuk caressed his face after Heenim threw a pen on his forehead.

“You have been ugly...don’t frown like that!” Heenim said. “What bother you?”

“Nothing....” Leeteuk answered coldly.

“Araso...” Heenim went back to his work, pretended didn’t care about Leeteuk’s problem anymore.

Some minutes passed...

“It’s just...my niece...she’s dating someone....” Leeteuk finally said.

Heenim smiled in triumph. He turned to him.

“I just have bad feeling about this guy...” Leeteuk continued.

“Ahhhh...I thought you’re jealous about him....” Heenim teased.

“Me? Me? Me?”

“Your face said so....”

“I’m his uncle....”

“I can see that...uncle...” Heenim smiled at him meaningfully.

***