The First Meeting

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Looking at a little girl playing with water gun, Leeteuk giggled. “Whose cuttie pie is it? Say....Teukieee...Teukiiieee....” He lifted her, kissing her chubby cheek.

He turned when he heard her noona came closer.

 “Don’t touch... Once you touch her,you have to be responsible on her...taking care of her, feed her...marry her...” Yoonji smirked.

“Mwoooo????” Leeteuk giggled. “So demanding...wae talking like that, desperate mother huh?”

“Becuse I’m affraid won’t be a good mother for her, Teukie...”

“Noona....” Leeteuk was unable to say a word.

“Should I return her to my husband?”

“You never told me abut your husband...”

“No need to know, appa doesn’t know either...”

“Wae?”

“Living as a lady is tiring... I want to be just a normal person...I marry a man whom a thought a normal person, but he’s no difference with appa...what a ...!” she cursed.

Leeteuk smiled bitterly.

***

A dark night at the hospital. Leeteuk caught his breath after running from the parking lot. He took a shortest turn and run up to the ICU seeing her noona.

She was on her weakest state, so skinny and pale. She smiled at him. “Teukie...” Leeteuk kneeled down and grabeed her hands.

“My time won’t be that long... Don’t tell appa... Send her to his father Kangin instead... and you’ll be the last person I entrust when her father doesn’t even care  about her...”

“Noona...” he cried, his heart was squeezed badly.

***

“How can I help you, miss?” Sora greeted politely to a woman standing up in front of her.

She smiled gently. “My name is Park Leejung...” They shook hands.

“Please be seated.” Sora asked.

“Ummmm...have we met before?” Sora asked.

“I”m afraid this is our first meeting,Sora...” he smiled.

“Araso...and...what brings you here? How can I help you?” she asked.

“How can I help you?” Leeteuk asked back.

“Eeeeyyyy...what do you mean, miss?”

“Just unnie... don’t be too polite.”

“Ah...unnie... It’s so rare calling someone unnie, I got accustomed to call name, hyung, or oppa...”Sora was beaming.

“I come here to take care of you...”

“Mwo???”

“Seems that Mr.Kang had made a big mistake that he couldn’t fix himself. He sent you bodyguard, set you dates...”

“Wait! How could you know? Who are you?” she got confused.

“as I’ve told you...your appa sent me here to take care of you...”

“But I can take care of myself...! I don’t need bodyguard or nanny!” her tone raised. She stood up and made a call to Siwon. “Oppa, did appa send me another bodyguard? Ne. Female... Aish! Araso...talk to you latter...” she disconnected the call.

Leeteuk smiled “No...not a bodyguard or such... please...don’t see me as a bodyguard or nanny...see me as a friend, as unnie...”

“Mwo?” Sora got stunned.

“I know you can fight...you are quite at good tae kwon do, you can also use handgun... But...listen..if you feel tired or facing a hard costumer, you can talk to me, or if you’re sick and you even feel lazy to make a poridge, i will make one. If you’re on your period and having stomach cramp, I can make you herb to ease your cramp...”

Sora frowned, she started to smile while shaking her head.

“ If you wanna go on blind date or go shopping...I’ll be there to accompany you. Or...if you wanna make cakes and you need someone to help you ... Ummmm...no...that’s difficult...if one of your worker doesn’t come...I can replace... just...let me be there as your friend... Or if you’re busy and you didn’t feel like you wanna meet your appa...I can help you...” Leeteuk stopped and smiled at Sora who giggled a little.

“I’m a woman too...your appa send me as a bodyguard, but after seeing your file and stories, I decided that I will come here as a friend, as unnie for you...because that’s what you need. Last time I also have sister, but she passed away...having sister is fun...” Leeteuk smiled gently.

“Ah...I’m sorry to hear that...”

“It’s okay...it’s been quite long time... ” Leeteuk smiled. He observed Sora “You really resemble Yoonji noona...I mean...Yoonji unnie...” Leeteuk said with her gentle tone.

“You know omma????” Sora got surprised.

“She’s my sunbaenim...”

“Jinjaaaaaaaaa??????” She asked excitedly.

“That’s why...because sunbaenim is so kind and cool, I come her to help you, taking care of you...“ Then, without needing Sora’s answer he stood up and gave her his hand. “Annyonghaseyo, Sora...call me Lee Unnie, let’s be friend, shall we?”

Sora stood up and smiled widely “That will be so interesting...Promise me to tell lots of story bout omma, will you?”

“Promise!”

“Promise me not helping my appa intruding my life farther, will you?”

“Promise!”

“Promise me not report any detail, very detail thing to my appa, will you?”

“Ummm...just a little is okay right?”

“But tell me first what you want to report.”

“Deal!”

“And...promise me...not helping my father finding a husband for me, will you?”

“Promise!” Leeteuk winked.

Sora took his hand and they shook hand.

“Unnie...thank you for your sincere offer...” she smiled gently.

Leeteuk’s heart bit faster.

“Gosh! You’re so beautiful...” Sora praised him.

Leeteuk giggled. “If you want to make up yourself to show your hidden beauty, I will teach you too!”

“Jijja!!! Thank you unnie....” Sora blushed.

“Ummm...so started from today, you will live at my house? I will prepare then...” Sora asked.

“ Mwo???”

“Appa sent you, right? If you’re like any other bodyguard, I won’t accept you. Or...do you have your own place to live so far?”

Leeteuk stunned as he didn’t prepare for this question.

“Ah...that’s...sure I will live with you... only...sometimes perhaps I need to go back home...well go back and forth...” Leeteuk smiled.

“I see....okayyyy.... So...when will we start the fun, unnie?” Sora sked with excited tone.

“I’ll move tomorrow...”

“Kyakkkk!!!” Sora jumped happily. “I’m happy that you’re on my side...gomawo...” she held Leeteuk’s hand.

“Look at this! Our hand size is similar! Woah! It’s a good sign then, unnie...” Sora matched their hands. Leeteuk giggled seeing her.

“We will be a good team then...” Leeteuk said.

“Okay... Now let go downstair. Let me introduce you to my team..” Sora led him downstair.

“Hi! Everyone gather, please.. I want to introduce you to unnie who will live and be our friend...” Sora gathered her team.

“Unnie, this is Hyukjae, Donghae, and Ryeowook...”

They waved at Leeteuk with stunning face seeing his beauty.

“Where is Hee hyung?” Sora asked.

“I’m here....” Heenim appeard from the kitchen lazily. “Mwoya?” he asked.

“Hyung, this is Lee Unnie...she’ll be our new friend...”

Heenim looked up to see Leeteuk. His jaw dropped. “Youuuuuuu....!!!”

 

***

*Have a nice starting week everyone!!!It's getting closer to holiday kekekeke...

Ah...I changed the tittle a little...it's a bit weird using Miss Park, seeing how will Sora call her Lee unnie, hope you don't mind...Happy reading... ^^*