Whose big plan?

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Watching the perfect view from the hotel which facing the blue sea, breathing fresh air while letting the wind blew smoothly on her milky skin, Sora was unable to stop smiling. She turned to the other side where she could spoiled her eyes with the yellow bulb blossoms with green leaves surrounding her. It’s Jeju...and she missed that place a lot.

“ Don’t you want to clean yourself and join tea time, Sora?” Eun Hye asked. Sora turned to her.

“Can I skip? Hehehe...this is just perfect. I didn’t remember the last time I went here with oppa...” Sora smiled.

“Huh? Not hungry?”

“I’m not as greedy as you, un hihihihi....”

“Eyyyyyyy....”

“You kept eating recently. Do you gain weight too?”

“Do you notice it? I do...hehehe...because I’m just too nervous about the wedding honestly...” Eun Hye stood closer to Sora “Since I couldn’t tell to anyone how nervous I am...the only thing to release my nervousness is just eating...”

“Oppa told me that he’s nervous too... and the more he got nervous, the more he wanted to meet you. It was yesterday when I met him. He looked so messy and told me ‘Sora~ra...can I just marry her now?’ “  They bursted in laughter.

“Last time I was aware of date and time...but things are getting busy..awoooo...so crazy thinking that it will be just...less than 48 hours?” Eun Hye grinned.

“And you’ll be Kang’s...”

“Am I acceptable?” her tone sounded a bit worried.

“I accept you fully, un...” Sora smiled.

“How sweet...” She hugged her and they hugged. “I’m glas that oppa has a cool sister like you...” Eun Hye smiled.

“I’m glad that he will marry you...not another wicked girl I knew previously...”

They laughed again.

“Hey! Have you found a nice pair of shoes for your dress?” Eunhye asked.

“Ne... Sungmin oppa helped me to find it. But I think I will be in a big trouble...”

“Waeyo?”

“I think It has about 8 cm heels...or more...” she grinned. “I’ve...rarely wore something like that...and it’s so painful, un...I got cramped on my feet yesterday when I tried that just to walked around the house. It’s just less than 30 minutes... and in your wedding later? How many hours should I stand up?”

Eun Hye giggled. “That’s why...you have to keep on practicing...”

Sora pouted.

“And...don’t do anything ‘harmful’ with Teukie oppa...will you?” she winked at her meaningfully.

“Eeeyyyyyy....unnieeee...why should I?” She blushed in red.

“I’m leaving first. I need to meet the wedding organizer for the final check.” Eun Hye excused herself.

“Siwon oppa told me all have been clear. Is there something’s incomplete yet?”

“Ummm...no...just...wanna make things sure...” She winked at her before stepped out from the room.

***

“Come on, Wookie...don’t get sulky like that....” Eun Hye entwined her arms on his, but Wookie kept on avoiding her.

“Wae should be like this?” Donghae asked while wiping his tears.

“Can’t you choose another time? Why should it be this week? Why are you so mean noona?” Hyukjae asked.

“Oh! Come on! Which part of the plan is mean?” Heenim rolled his eyes. “Don’t you want them to be happy?”

“But not this fast....” Donghae looked at him with his puppy eyes.

“Ahhhhh...stop it....” Heenim throw his tie to him.

“I think they deserved it....” Eun Hye smiled.

“You guys just don’t know how much Sora suffered and what has Teuike been through so far in his denial...till they finally accepted the fact that they’re in love...” Heenim added.

“And...it’s even hard...so hard when I had to prepare Teukie hyung to be a woman. He is a real man...the most manly among me and Kyu...but he...tried hard to be a great woman just to be beside her...” Sungmin added.

Everybody was there....Wookie, Hae, Hyuk , Heenim, Eun Hye, and surely Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Wookie stood up and walked to his suit. He opened it slowly and took shoe box from inside.

“This...is the best that I can do...” He gave it to Eun Hye.

“Gomawo...” she smiled widely.

All of them gasped in amazement as Eun Hye took out the shoes from the box.

“Yeppeo...” Sungmin praised.

“I think it will really suit her...” Eun Hye smiled warmly.

***

“ I will WHAT?????!!!!!” Leeteuk got so surprised.

“Marry her..., my sister...” Siwon smiled widely.

“WHAT???!!!!”

“You heard that...” Kangin smiled too.

“How could it....”

“You don’t want to?” Kangin asked.

“No...no..not because of that... I haven’t even proposed her...she doesn’t even know...how could it...”

“Just proposed her then...” Siwon grinned.

“Gosh! I don’t even have the ring! It’s in my drawer....” Leeteuk scratched his head.

“OH! So...actually you’ve got that plan?” Kangin got surprised.

“I....I do...but not this fast...I’m just scared she will reject me....”

“Why should she reject you, hyung?”

“I’m just...worried...I’m an ahjussi...”

“She called you oppa...” Siwon smiled meaningfully.

“I...” Leeteuk got speechless.

***

“You wanna WHAT??????!!!!!” Heenim almost fell from his seat.

Sora giggled looking at him.

“Are you....? Gosh! Sora.....” Heenim blinked at her in disbelief.  He was unsure what to say. "That...will be... Arrghhhhhhh!!! Are you sure???????” He ruffled his hair messily.