First >> Oops!

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*The first OOps! chapter, enjoyyyy!!!! ^^*

The sun rises warmly in the morning. Sora woke up in husky way, scratching her head, felt a little bit confused with everything she saw. She frowned, didn’t she...fell aslept at the terrace if she’s not mistaken... Ah! Whatever!

Suddenly a very nice smell filling her nostril, she got up quickly and run into the kitchen. She smiled widely. “Good morning unnie...awh...what are you cooking? Smell so nice...”

“Pasta...”Leeteuk smiled gently.

“Next time, wake me up so that we can cook together...” Sora smiled.

She then observed Leeteuk with his jeans and white shirt and black apron on him. He tied his hair with white ribbon. “Unnie...” Sora called him.

“Ne...” Leeteuk tried to focus on cooking though actually he knew that Sora’s keeping her attention on him.

“Yeppeo...” Sora grinned “When you came, you look so beautiful, even when you’re cooking now...”

“Jinjja?”

“Ne... Do you have boyfriend, un?”

Leeteuk spiled out the pasta he scooped to taste from his mouth, he coughed.

“Unnie....are you okay?” Sora came closer to him and pat his shoulder. “Drink this...” she handed him a glass of water.

“Aigooooo...” Sora kept on patting his back.

“Gomawo, I’m fine...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Did I say something wrong? Well...sometimes, such conversation about boy thiny made us feel sad or weird... mianhae...”

“No no no...you didn’t do anything wrong...” Leeteuk smiled.

“If you don’t want to talk about boyfriend, It’s okay...hehehe...”

“No...It just surprised me... I...I don’t have..” Leeteuk answered. “Off course I don’t have boyfriend! I’m a normal guy!” Leeteuk shouted in his heart.

“Araso...I don’t either...Let’s find together...kekekeke...”

Leeteuk pinched Sora’s cheek.

“But un...a beautiful woman like you, don’t have any boyfriend? Isn’t it so weird? Or.....”Sora bit her lips.

“Or what?”

“Or....you’re a... a...like...ermmmm...”

“Lesbian you mean?”

“Ah...no! No! NO!....” Sora grinned seeing Leeteuk frowned at her “Yeah....you’re right...hehehehe...” Sora grinned again.

“I’m totally straight, Sora... Can’t you see, huh?!”

“Hehehehehe...mianhae, un....”

Leeteuk pat her forehead.

“Ouch!” Sora rubbed her forehead, she pouted.

“So...what kind of man do you like? Your ideal type?” Sora asked again.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “A MAN? MY IDEAL TYPE OF A MAN? My ideal type surely ME MYSELF!!!!!  No man is better than me! Goshhhhhh!!!! I stll love chicks....” Leeteuk  talked to himself.

“I don’t have any type...” Leeteuk finally answered.

“Ahhhhh..me either...as long as he’s smart, gentle, brave, and loyal...I’m only his...” she smiled.

“Smart? I’m smart... Gentle? I am! Brave? Sure I am... Loyal...I’m the one... Wait....wait...she’s your niece, Teukie...your niece...But you don’t have any blood link with her! She is...still your niece!!!” Leeteuk’s mind was on battle field.

“Unnnnnn! Unnieeee!!!!” Sora waved her hands in front of his face.

“Ne?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“Are you listening to me or not?”

“I am.... Now, stop talking to me and take a bath. So by the time I finished cooking, you have taken a bath...and you can eat...”

“Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy...” Sora lazyly went to her room and had shower. Leeteuk could even hear the water dropped.

“Gossssssshhhhh! I can’t think straightly and clearly if she kept on giving me such question! I didn’t really prepare for that....” He the quickly texted Sungmin as he needed to consult thing that made him dizzy while started to do plating the pasta. He didn’t realized when Sora had finished showering.

“Woah! It’s ready?” Sora asked.

“Ah? You have finished? Ne...wanna try?” Leeteuk smiled seeing Sora busy driying her hair. She wore loose tshirt with short boxer inside. Leeteuk realized that she’s not a toddler anymore like when the last time he saw her. She was three or four years old. She’s been twenty four now, beautiful, and has her own charm. As a man, he could see that she definetely can be categorized as a hot one. She has the s line and beautiful legs all women want. More than that she konow what to do, independent,  and she’s smart too. However, she’s still have that innocent thought. The big problem is that, just like  her mother, she didn’t realize that.

She scooped a spoonful of pasta in and chewed it. She closed her eyes.

“Woah!!!! That’s daebak, unnie!” she praised.

“Gomawo...” Leeteuk smiled widely.

She ate spiritfully from her plate.

“Since I moved here, I’ve never had anyone cooked breakfast for me in the morning. I could only cook at the afternoon or evening. Awwhhh...so nice...” she kept chewing.

Leeteuk laughed. He ate while observing Sora eating happily. He felt so warm. Deep inside, It has been..years since he last had breakfast together with Mr. Lee and his noona, after that, they got busy themself and they rarely met.

“I’m full....gomawo...” Sora caressed her stomach, she grinned.

“Will you go to Kona?”

“I will after this, wanna join?”

“Sure....”

“Great!”

Sora went upstair to dress up.

***

Finishing cleaning up, Leeteuk managed himself to go upstair to get himself dress up as well.

He frowned seeing Sungmin’s short message. He was in a little trouble heading today’s meeting. Still busy replying the message, Leeteuk opened the door.

“Wanna dress up too? I have finished making up...” Sora said while stripping off her tee, exposing her white milky skin, flat abs, and perfect round s covered by grey lacy bra.

“Can you hand me my shirt hanging there, un” she asked Leeteuk.

He was stunned, unable to move nor even blinked his eyes. His heart raced.

“Unnie...! Can you?”

Leeteuk shook his head, making himself went back ‘down to earth.

“Oh...s..sure...” He trembingly took her blouse and handed it to her.

“What happened with your face? Xixixixi... Do you feel shy seeing me like this....eyyyyy...unnie....don’t act like a guy...we have the same ‘properties’, right?” Sora tickled Leeteuk.

“Gosh!!!” Lieeteuk giggled awkwardly, but then he froze, when Sora’s hand cupped one of his ‘’.

“Ah....we have the same size...”She grinned. “Touch this....” She grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and made it cup around her tightly.  “The same, right? We can buy the promo bra then, since our sizes are the same....” She smiled widely. Leeteuk was tense.

“Unnie.....”

“Ah...yeah! Promo bra? Sure!!! When?” he coughed trying so hard to put his mind, body and heart to syncronize well. Gosh! He just touched her , and she still smiled happily as  she didn’t know that he is a man!

He still sat down on his bed pretending to make up himself while silently observing Sora dressed up. He still couldn’t make himself calm, his heart still raced. He never thought nor predicted before. And he knew, he might see more than this.

“I’m waiting outside, un. Preparing my car first. Be quick, please.” Sora took her back and smiled at him before she went out of the room.

Once she left, Leeteuk rolled on his bed, biting his pillow and covered his face with his hands, he blushed in red badly. Strange heat formed insidde him. “Shiiiiittttt!” he grumbled.

“Ah....noona...why is your daughter grows so beautifully...and whyI haven’t I married...and why the hell I’m his uncle....” He took a deep breath. “I’m not a . I’m uncle...she’s a niece. I will be a great uncle...ummmm, unnie I mean,  I need to protect and take care of her. Fullstop... Wosaaaaaahhhhhh.....” He once again made himself calmed down. He could just hope, that kind of thing wouldn’t come to him everyday or....

Or....

Or....

***