A nice dongsaeng

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Sora frowned seeing the recipe guideline. She scliced some tomatoes quickly and then checked her boiled water. After she’s been sure, she put some pasta on sprinkled it with a little salt. She was about to make the sauce when she almost dropped the smoked beef. “Ah...Shiiiiiiitttttt.....” she grumbled.

She stopped for a while to camled herself down. It wasn’t any easy to cook at 4 am in the morning. She wanted to say thank to her unnie as she has been her hero yesterday as Changmin had admitted defeat. Being honest, it’s not easy to her to wake up early in the morning. Leeteuk always wake up  before 5, and she herself usually before 5.30 or most of the time at 6. But...because she’s really grateful that she had overcome the problem, she’s really willing to wake up even at dawn.

Smoked beef pasta and velvet chocolate, that will be perfect for her beloved unnie.

After sometimes she checked the clock as she had finished cooking. Exactly at 5. She sighed in relief. She then went to her bed and sat on her bed. Smiling seeing how beautiful her unnie was.

She grinned before she jumped to Leeteuk’s bed disturbing his sleep.

“Wake up, lazy ladyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!” She kept on jumping that made Leeteuk woke up from shock till he almost swore.

“Goshhhhhhhhh!!!! Sora...what are you doing?” he tidied up his long hair.

“hihihihi...mianhae...It’s 5. I know you’re tired.... But I have made something for you. Better wake up and tried that.

“You made something?” he rubbed his eyes.

“Ne...” She grinned widely.

“Let me sleep five more minutes then...” Leeteuk lied on his bed again and playfully closed his eyes and covered himself with blanket.

“Ayyyyyyyyyy....andwae...!” Sora pulled down his blanket.

“I’m still so sleepy....I have worked so hard yesterday...not wearing any make up, and bandage my s so tightly....” Leeteuk grumbled while covering himself with blanket again.

“I knowwwwwwwwwww.....mianhae.....but I have cooked for you....especially for you...”

“What did you cook?”

“Pasta and I also made velvet chocolate...That’s delicious...”

“I’ll be fatter if I eat that in the morning....”

“Fatter? Fatter what?!!!” Sora shrugged the blanket. “Look at your flat amazing abs!!!!” Sora opened Leeteuk’s tee and touched his abs..

“Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Leeteuk got up. He thank God that Sora just stopped opening his tee right before the fake s...or else, she would see that.

“Woah!!!! It’s not only flat!!!! Is it six packs????!!!!!” Sora tried to rubbed his abs again.

“Ayyyyyyyyy..shirooooo!!!!!!” Leeteuk pat her hands.

“I just wanna touch it!!!!!”

“Andwae yoooooo!!!!!!” Leeteuk pouted.

“How could you have such abs? You must have trained that everyday, right? I want to have such abs too...but not that six packs....” she grinned again.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. She has been beautiful with her almost flat abs...she really didn’t need to make it so flat of having six packs...she’s just...she’s been great with all she had now... That’s what Leeteuk thought.

“I know...since you have bodyguard basic, you must have trained yourself that hard... Unnie, teach me...train me how to get that hot abs...please....”

“I see...yu really wanna know?”

“Yes!”

“All right. Follow me...”

“ne...”

“How to make y abs....the first exercise is....”he stopped seeing Sora paid attention fully at him.

“the first exercise is......sleep...” Leeteuk quickly lied down on the bed and covered himself with blanket again.

“Awwwwwwwhhhhh!!!!! Liar!!!! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!!” Sora shook him.

But he just smiled widely as he kept closing his eyes, giggling.

“Uniiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!”

****

Leeteuk added some more hot water on the bathtub and added some more bubble soap there to make more bubble. Sungmin told him, he had to do that...so...if...just if Sora accidentally entered the bathroom at the same time he used it.

He rubbed his toes and looked at the pink nail polish on them. “How annoying...i really want to stop with those make up...” he grumbled. He then rested his head and closed his eyes.

A little click...almost soundless...

A carefull tiptoes in the bathroom floor...

A smile on the face...

A bar of aromatic oil...

And she slowly lifted a stool and put it next to the bathtub...behind Leeteuk’s head.

She rolled her sleeves of the bathrobe...put some aromatic gel on her hands...and...gently placed her hands on Leeteuk’s shoulders....