My man...?

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

Changmin was standing handsomely as Sora stood up in shock seeing him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“What a courtesy! Don’t you let me sit first?” he grinned.

“You may sit on the other table....” she rolled her eyes, and stood up. “Hyung, I’m leaving first...talk to you later...” she excused herself politely to Ju Hwan and left.

Ju Hwan stood up and smiled at her before turning back to Changmin. “Are you...her friend?”

“Me? Her fiance to be...” he smiled widely.

“Mwo?” Ju Hwan got shock. “She never tells me about you...”

“She hasn’t...” he grinned and took another seat, leaving Ju Hwan frowing in silence.

Meanwhile Sora was kicking her kitchen table till Donghae dropped his pan.

“Waeyo?” He asked in worry.

“There!!!!” Sora ointed outside “A man with grey shirt...his name is Changmin...you have to remember his face since started from tomorrow, he will be forbidden coming here! Tell hyung, Wookie and Hyuk too!” she nearly shouted.

“He must have done something bad to you last night on the party, mustn’t he?” he asked.

“I...just...” she took a deep breath “You know I don’t like if appa again....tries to intrude my life....”

“Husband candidates?”

“Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” she kicked the table again. “But this man is so damn chaser...I hate him...”

“Okay...okay....tomorrow, we won’t let him in...” Donghae smiled.

“Thanks, Hae...” she closed her eyes, tried to block her almost exploding anger.

“Table four, one orange mochha and one americano, Sora..” Wookie handed an order.

“Table four?” Sora asked.

“Man with grey shirt....” Wookie smiled.

Sora sighed in annoyance. “I’ll make him. Put the orange moccha there...” she ordered Wookie before making americcano and sent the order to Changmin himself.

“Oh...special service from my pretty lady?” he smiled widely.

“Ha ha ha...” Sora ginned synically. She sat in front of him. “Listen...” she started.

“I’m listening to you happily, honey...”

Sora closed her eyes, trying hard not to explode “I’m not interested in such meeting and approaching. I have enough myself and that’s all. If appa offer you something, just reject it, because I AM reject it...”

“I just want to know you more... Hey! You’ve got interesting personality and look! Is it wrong to appoach you? I like you , Sora..” He’s straight forward.

“You...”

“I’m single, and you are too...”

“Single?” Sora tilted her head and winched her eyes.

“Ah...that girl last night? Just like any other girls...”

“Any other girls?” she raised her eyebrows and giggled synically.

“I mean...well...I’m not serious with them..but I really want to try something with you...If it works...we will be a great couple, if it doesn’t...well...at least we have tried...oh...come on... I am really into it...” he smiled gently.

“I am not...” she grinned.

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want too..”

“Why don’t you want to?”

“Because I don’t like you”

“I can make you like me...”

“Thanks, but no thanks...”

“You don’t have a specific reason...” he giggled. “If you don’t have...we should try...”

“WHAT????”

“You don’t even have a man beside you now, your boyfriend...”

“What do you mean?”

“I am right, aren’t I?”

Sora coughed and looked at him with sharp glare. “I have....” she hissed.

Changmin clapped his hand in disbelief and he gained attention from the other customer. “I just know Choi Min...” he smiled mockingly.

“Who? I don’t even know him...” Sora smirked.

“So...tell me who is that lucky guy?” he teased “That man who came with you last night?”

Sora got shocked that Changmin mentioned her Lee unnie.

“Or....that Ju Hwan? I don’t think so...since you politely called him Hyung.. and that man who was with you last night...hahaha...he’s somewhat looked pretty...is he a man or a woman? ” he smiled widely. “You lied... there isn’t such man for you...”

“I have...” she insisted.

“Really? Oh...come on Sora..Who is he?” he challenged her.

“Who are you till I should I tell you?!”

“Mention a name, and I’ll reconsider to quit... If I see him with you...and how well your relationship are...I’ll...well perhaps quit... But since your appa said you’re single and I have big chance to win your heart...I won’t stop that easilly...”

“You.....” she hissed.

“A name...start with a name first...my rival’s name....”

Sora looked at him with a very sharp glare...enough to make holes on his eyes... “Lee....”

“Who??” Changmin got surprised that Sora mention a name.

“It’s Lee oppa....” she smiled in triumph.

“Lee...Lee? Lee? Whose Lee?” he asked impatiently.

“You’ll know...”

“I want too see him soon then...” he demanded.

“He’s busy...just hope that you’re lucky enough to meet him...” she smirked and left him in annoyance.

Entering her kitchen, Sora squatted down “! I’ll die....Lee? Whose Lee?” She shook her head. “I just remember her name...gosh!!!! Why not mentioning Donghae or Hyukjae...they’re from Lee family too....” she sighed. “Donghae? Hyukjae? No no no no...I don’t want to...not them...” she kept patting her head “I just remember Lee unnie’s name....omona....should I ask another help from her again?” rubbing her face, she felt so desperate.

***