Like mother like daughter

A Special Case with Lee Unnie

*Ah...the first chapter...you'll find the reason here... It's still a bit serious chapter...I don't think I write it well hahaha...

However, enjoy... ^^*

***

It was a perfect morning at Seoul.

Sora was pouring hot coffee in a cup. She smell it and smiled gently. She walked to the terrace and sat on the wooden floor facing the street. She smell the wet ground while sipping the coffee.

“Heavenly...” she whispered.

“Haven’t opened, Sora?” an ahjussi asked.

“Not yet, ahjussi...” she stood up.

“I see...I’ll come this evening then...” he waved.

“Okay...kamsahamnida...” Sora bowed and waved at him.

She then lifted up her head, beaming seeing “Kona Beans” written on her coffee shop. It’s the 6 months anniversary of her coffee shop and everything run well.

Her private time then distracted by a phone call.

“Yeoboseyo...” she greeted.

“That ahjussi...His name is...Im Juhwan, dear... do you like him? He often comes, doesn’t he? If you liked him, appa can manage a date with him and...”

Beep!

Sora disconnected the call. She looked at her mobile with annoyed face.

“Hana...dul..ses...” she counted...and the phone’s ringing again. She received but kept silence...

“Sora...wae disconnected the call. Appa still want to talk...I...”

“Listen! “ She tried to hold her anger “Just couple of days a go I sent the bodyguard you sent to me out full of hot wet coffee...and I have that feeling since yesterday that you sent me another man eyeing me! Stop doing that, appa! I want to live independently! And STOP...finding me a husband!” she shouted ans threw her mobile in the pool.

She walked here and there turned in every corned of her coffee shop to cool her head. “It’s enough...” she greeted her teeth.

“Annyong!”

“Morning Sora...!”

Sora turned “Ah...Hyukjae, Donghae...annyong... Nice to see you come earlier” she forced her smile.

“What’s the matter?” Hyukjae asked.

“Just...a usual call from my dad...”

“I see... Will he send you another husband candidate?” Donghae asked

“Mwo???!!! Aish! This is so embarassing...” Sora shook her head.

 “Annyong! Oh, Am I late?” Another voice came.

“Hyung, Wookie, you came earlier too?” Sora smiled at them.

“Sure...the earlier we open the more money we will get...” Heenim winked.

“So...let’s get started then...Hyung, Donghae, make a great cakes and waffles. And...I’ll make a great coffee. Wookie and Hyukjae...you can clean up first..” she said.

Everybody gathered, did a toast together and started to work.

Right at the corner of the street a black old car parked and one man eyeing Kona Beans. He took some pictures before he left.

***

Kangin and Siwon stood up quickly as soon as a man entered the grand office. They looked at him with stunning look. A handsome one, a type of cool guy, and he’s got his own charm. His mahogani hair made him looked so bright in his black suit.

“Annnyonghaseyo...”that man greeted.

“Ah...annyonghaseyo...” Kangin replied, Siwon bowed and they shook his hand.

“My name is Leeteuk, Mr.Kang.”

“Ah...ye...Leeteuk~shii, You have known my name for sure. This is my son, Siwon.. please be seated.” Kangin smiled at him.

“I...I contacted you several days ago since...I feel so desperate... I will talk as a father...”he sighed “It was my fault last time...for me business in number one and I put aside my family. Finally, Yoonji, my wife left me. I always wondered why he left me with Siwon. He was just three at time. In a movie, such mother usually bring along her son, doesn’t she? But she just left me here with Siwon. I thought, perhaps she thinks, because Siwon is the only son, he will be prepared to be the next leader of this company... She’s so thoughtful... But...It was a cold winter...ten years ago, when a girl came to my door,She was about ten years old. she just said ‘my omma asked me to give it to you, Sir...’. I opened her letters, photos, and videos....all proves that...that..that innocent girl was my daughter...  Yoonji left me when she’s pregnant and I didn’t know about that. My daughter name was Lee Sora at that time, using Yoonji’s sure name. Yoonji had just passed away when she came. And...by the time she knew that I am his father...I could see Yoonji’s blood running on her vein a lot. I think she dislikes me. Just like Yoonji, she’s rebellious, but she also had that sweet thoughtful side. She’s also independent.”

“Though she’s like giving gap to appa, she’s a nice sister for me...” Siwon added.

“What I am feeling great is, she’s quite close with Siwon. Perhaps because she thinks that Siwon and she were sepparated because of me.”

Leeteuk nodded, he listened carefully.

“Two years ago, in his twenty..ah...you should see how beautiful my daughter is...”

“I have....” Leeteuk smiled.

“You have?” Kangin got surprised.

“Noona...I mean Yoonji noona asked me to take care of her daughter at that time...but I was just a 17 years old boy at that time, and I haven’t been someone like I am now. Mr.Lee...noona’s appa actually adopted me...but he didn’t announce that. She helped me a lot like a real noona back to my that time. I was a lucky dongsaeng...really. So...I still sometimes monitor Sora, Sir... It’s getting intense after her kidnapping case.”

“Yoonji never talked about you. Well...when we met she’s totally  independent without even mentioning Mr.Lee’s big name.” Kangin shook his head. “However...Leeteuk~shii, It was totally my fault, choosing a man for her. She was quite okay with him, till she found something bad about him. She told me , but I didn’t listen...and yeah...she’s right... He kidnapped her...” Kangin closed his face in regret.

“I know how rich you are, Sir...that’s why you have to be careful. It’s great that she could protect herself and escaped from the kidnapping. It’s quite difficult helping her to escape without she realized it...”

“Ah....so last time you’re the one who helped her...Kamsahamnida...” Kangin stood up and bowed.

“Ah...that’s my responsibility...” Leeteuk pat his shoulder.

“Leeteuk~shii...thing made it worse is that appa, started from that day on, always tries to make up the situation...sending her bodyguard, introduce her with new men... She rejected, till she got so pissed and she chose to get out of our house... She didn’t even listen to me...She didn’t want to come back...” Siwon explained. “Omma left me a note, If we find difficult situation related to her, we can contact you...that’s why...we do..” Siwon smiled.

“I see...” Leeteuk nodded.“I have read your archieves...she rejected all...”

“I think she need a woman figure...but so far, she was surrounded by male...and omma only recommend you as our helper...” Siwon shook his head.

“Wait....wait....Woman figure?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes...I just...think she needs that...” Siwon said.

“ I see....I know how to come to her and protect her then...” Leeteuk smiled.

“What do you mean? Do you have trustable female friends who is able to take care of our Sora?” Kangin asked.

“ I will, I can....” Leeteuk said calmly.

“Tell me how?” Kangin got curious.

***

“Can I have giraffe picture on my latte?” Juhwan asked.

“Sure! I’ll make a nice one ahjussi...” Sora smiled widely.

“Gomawo...” Juhwan smiled at her.

Looking at the door, Juhwan saw a man wearing a cap with 307 printed on in entered. He then sat not far him.

Their gaze met.

“Annyong...” that man greeted politely.

“Ah...annyong. New here?” Juhwan asked.

“Ne...this is my first time. What’s great in this place?” He asked.

“I love the latte. The americano’s also the best.” Juhwan smiled.

“Ahjussi...here’s your latte with baby giraffe on it...” Sora handed Juhwan a cup of latte.

“How cute! Gomawo...” Juhwan smiled brightly.

“Ah..may I help you?” Sora turned to that newcomer.

“I...If I don’t like coffee, what can I order here?” that man asked.

Sora smiled gently “I will make something special for you then...chakkaman...” she left him in a blink of eyes.

Couple of minutes Sora appeared with a glass of new drink.

“Here it is...chocoblend. I just made it last night. Hope you like it...” she smiled.

That man drank it and soon he was beaming...

“Thanks...It’s great. I do like it...”

“Gomawo...” Sora smiled and went to the kitchen.

“Noona...she could make chocoblend as nice as you...even nicer...” Leeteuk whispered while enjoying it.